Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Child, please...

Token

Re: Child, please...
« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2011, 08:22:53 PM »
**snicker**

You got a problem with my detention center.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburnredwing

• The Resident Mexican
« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2011, 01:31:43 AM »
Ok I figured it out:

Kaos - I'm gonna need you to attack, stand up and hold accountable every one who slams auburn, you have a way with words and if ass clowns like "sports by a ignorant ugay grad" that have no journalistic integrity, just in it to stirs up as much shit as possible so people will look his web blog and will give him some credibility in the main stream sports media have a web, who says you could do something like that but what you set you a part is that you would have credibility and would put people in their place.

Mrs. Tiger Wench, I'm gonna need you to continue to do what you do because people like you are why I'm on the auburn side and not with the bammers.

In all this is a war...on more than one front... And it is all gonna take us doing different things to bring some change.

(I don't have a way with words so if there are misspelling and  grammar errors I'm sorry nothing I post will ever make the front page anyways)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2011, 07:08:00 AM »
Ok I figured it out:

Kaos - I'm gonna need you to attack, stand up and hold accountable every one who slams auburn, you have a way with words and if ass clowns like "sports by a ignorant ugay grad" that have no journalistic integrity, just in it to stirs up as much shit as possible so people will look his web blog and will give him some credibility in the main stream sports media have a web, who says you could do something like that but what you set you a part is that you would have credibility and would put people in their place.

Mrs. Tiger Wench, I'm gonna need you to continue to do what you do because people like you are why I'm on the auburn side and not with the bammers.

In all this is a war...on more than one front... And it is all gonna take us doing different things to bring some change.

(I don't have a way with words so if there are misspelling and  grammar errors I'm sorry nothing I post will ever make the front page anyways)

This! Well said.

Now, when did we get another Mexican?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2011, 09:38:36 AM »
Ok I figured it out:

Good idea actually.

Sports Kaos. I like it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE