Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Child, please...

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Child, please...
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2011, 12:00:35 PM »
No, that's NOT what you did.  It may be what you think you did, but it's not what you did at all. 

You've made your position quite clear.   Your "wishes for luck" were wrapped in the bacon of snarkiness and stabbed with the toothpick of condescension.  You've pontificated from on high and painted all of us who are trying to determine the best response as some kind of shaggy barbarians who lack the culture you so royally display.   Yes, a mean look at someone in Wal Mart is clearly the most effective strategy to combat things.  Just leave them with the royal hand wave as you mount your coach and pull elegantly away.  Pffft.  Does nothing to address the underlying problems. 

Of all your moments on this board, this is your worst. 

Continue to attack me and fire away at Prowler.  The minute you realized you weren't going to win the day and get the rest of the board to fall in line behind you, that's been your entire effort.  Fuck the message, attack those who present it.  As you said, we can take it. 

Nobody's lost any sense of anything. 

Can't speak for anybody else, but I've heard all I need to hear from you on this subject. 

Child, please?  Original title.  I have a better one, but will be the bigger man.

Child, please.

I never tried to "win the day" - unlike you, this is NOT some sort of competition for me.  I don't need the approbation of the masses to make me feel like a big man.  I called you and Prowler out for looking more like updykes than Auburn people in the things that you posted.  That bothered me and I called you out.  So what?  MY OPINION. 

If I am a snob because I prefer to cut an asshole off with a cold look rather than actually lower myself engage them in a detailed conversation about how they are nothing but an inbred updyke motherfucker, then yeah, I guess I am a snob.  I was raised better than to respond in kind to stupid meaningless attacks by strangers in public. 

If y'all are being honest, the reality of it is that in situations like that, we all reflect later on what we WISH we had said, or WISH we had done, but unless you practice your witty comebacks in front of a mirror each day before you venture outside, it never turns out like we hope.  You cannot control what "they" say or do, but you can control them being able to chuckle through their toothless mouths for the rest of the day about how they got to that barner this morning...

I deal all day every day with business decisions.  I give the ops guys a risk analysis of a project contract  and let them them make a business decision as to whether or not they want to assume that risk.  My job is to offer my opinion as to that decision, but the ultimate choice is theirs.  No skin off my nose, as they are the ones that answer to the Board of Directors if things go south.  So I am used to my opinion being brushed aside or overlooked.  I genuinely don't care as long as I have done my job by stating my opinion.

So don't try to tell me what my intent was and was not.  You are not omnipotent.  I hope you get your Anti-Machine Club up and running and hit them where you think it will hurt.  You and so many others on here seem to think it is both necessary and critical to the survival of Auburn University and the Orange and Blue way of life.  And if that is how you and others want to spend your time and efforts, THEN FINE.  WITH EVERY OUNCE OF SINCERITY I POSSESS, GOOD LUCK.  BEST WISHES!!  MAZEL TOV!!!  KICK SOME ASS!  SERIOUSLY!  NO KIDDING!  GOOD LUCK!

Like WE!! said elsewhere - you should expend more of your efforts trying to rally those who are already convinced of the righteousness of your cause, rather than making personal attacks on those of us who have simply stated that we disagree with you. 

And yeah, Prowler, I do think you are a message board Neanderthal.  If you are different in real life than on this board, well, maybe that opinion will change if I ever meet you, but until then? All I have to go on are the posts you make and the stories you tell about yourself.   So yeah - good luck with that fire thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2011, 12:02:21 PM »

Everything you've written since you realized that nobody but Mr. Self Righteous was going to line up behind your lie down and take it up the ass approach has been pointedly directed at tearing down me or Prowler personally by insinuating that we're ignorant or that we have no decorum. 

Wait did Kaos and Prowler just become best friends?   are they practicing karate in the garage?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2011, 12:02:50 PM »
Anybody have any idea how to have a donation refunded? I can't seem to get an answer out of Tide for Toomer's.

Not if you don't have a receipt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2011, 12:04:58 PM »
Wait did Kaos and Prowler just become best friends?   are they practicing karate in the garage?

Fred Simmons is teaching them the Foot Fist way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2011, 12:07:31 PM »
Anybody have any idea how to have a donation refunded? I can't seem to get an answer out of Tide for Toomer's.
You can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2011, 12:15:07 PM »
You can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it.

He could sell a ketchup Popsicle to a woman in white gloves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2011, 12:27:26 PM »

Don't forget Chizad.  We're pinkie swear pals, too. 

Where's Chopper?  I want to hug him. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2011, 12:32:03 PM »
Don't forget Chizad.  We're pinkie swear pals, too. 

Where's Chopper?  I want to hug him.

Doesn't that involve touching your sacks together?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2011, 12:33:44 PM »

Contrary to minority opinion, I do wear pants.  At least occasionally. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2011, 12:47:57 PM »
Not if you don't have a receipt.
I've got an e-mail out to PayPal checking on it. My card was processed through them, and I didn't print out the confirmation page or anything. Didn't think I would need it. If I can get an answer, I will let everybody know so the info could be passed on. I would imagine the Kaos Krewe would help pass that info along to others who may want a refund.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 12:54:45 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

JR4AU

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2011, 01:08:36 PM »
I've got an e-mail out to PayPal checking on it. My card was processed through them, and I didn't print out the confirmation page or anything. Didn't think I would need it. If I can get an answer, I will let everybody know so the info could be passed on. I would imagine the Kaos Krewe would help pass that info along to others who may want a refund.

Uderstand they're investigating the demise of some trees on the quad.  Hoping to pin it on Auburn no doubt.  Or at least suggest it if they can find no evidence of foul play.  May y'all can use it on your own campus, amd f you ever find your way to Tuscaloser, you can admire them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2011, 01:13:26 PM »
Face Touching?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2011, 01:16:22 PM »
Uderstand they're investigating the demise of some trees on the quad.  Hoping to pin it on Auburn no doubt.  Or at least suggest it if they can find no evidence of foul play.  May y'all can use it on your own campus, amd f you ever find your way to Tuscaloser, you can admire them.
If it happened, then so be it. I wouldn't be all that surprised. I mean, Kaos would be, because that's not how AU fans operate. Retaliation isn't their thing. So, if it did happen, it would be because we actually did it, to make it look like AU fans did it.

Oh, and I've been on the quad before. It's been a long time, but I've been there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2011, 01:17:39 PM »

So, you really hate the Toomer's oaks.  Gotcha.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2011, 01:19:09 PM »
So, you really hate the Toomer's oaks.  Gotcha.
Finally the Truth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2011, 01:20:05 PM »

This the article you were talking about?

http://blog.al.com/breaking/2007/06/police_probe_tree_killings_nea.html#cmpid=v2mode_be_smoref_face

If so, it's a couple of years old. 
June 22, 2007
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2011, 01:27:11 PM »
RWS.  Serious question.  Why you want to be refunded? 
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 01:32:33 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2011, 01:28:36 PM »
RWS.  Serious questions.  Why you want to be refunded?

Cause he really doesn't carrrrrre.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2011, 01:30:11 PM »
Cause he really doesn't carrrrrre.

Careful - Snaggie has that trademarked.  He'll sue a bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2011, 01:32:51 PM »
If it happened, then so be it. I wouldn't be all that surprised. I mean, Kaos would be, because that's not how AU fans operate. Retaliation isn't their thing. So, if it did happen, it would be because we actually did it, to make it look like AU fans did it.

Oh, and I've been on the quad before. It's been a long time, but I've been there.

If it happened, and if it was an Auburn fan, you can damn well bet the media take will be competely different and any media members like Lisa  Rickman who openly condone it will be fired before the sun sets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions