Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

SPuat is really going outta their way to show how classy they are....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: SPuat is really going outta their way to show how classy they are....
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 01:15:41 AM »
Is Harvey Updyke really guilty of killing Auburn's trees?

http://crimsoncornerblog.com/2011/02/is-harvey-updyke-really-guilty-of-killing-auburns-trees.html

Now Prowler, you know the are all really sorry about this.  They feel just awful.  You can't let the opinion of one, two, three, four, ten thousand, eighty thousand, two hundred thousand or a million people paint them with such a broad brush. 

You're such a damn mean bastard.  In fact, pointing this out is just as bad or worse than any tree poisoning.  Trees can be grown back.  A poisoned mind can't. 

:taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 01:21:59 AM »
Now Prowler, you know the are all really sorry about this.  They feel just awful.  You can't let the opinion of one, two, three, four, ten thousand, eighty thousand, two hundred thousand or a million people paint them with such a broad brush. 

You're such a damn mean bastard.  In fact, pointing this out is just as bad or worse than any tree poisoning.  Trees can be grown back.  A poisoned mind can't. 

:taunt:
Usually the minority are the ones that are the loudest, but in SPuat's case it's the majority.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 01:23:56 AM »
Usually the minority are the ones that are the loudest, but in SPuat's case it's the majority.

Sometimes I wonder if you and I are the only ones who really comprehend that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 01:31:56 AM »
I know of one that doesn't, rws.  I'm sure he'll be here shortly to defend his inbred, retarded, trailer trash fanbase.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 01:51:45 AM »
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/02/toomers_corner_video_fans_show.html

Even the Bama fan in this video makes me sick.

In Auburn supposedly to "support the trees" and "be there for their last hurrah"  he can't refrain from showing up in his man-boob jersey.  He can't help himself from spinning things and making sure everybody knows that Harvey is from Texas, isn't one of them and can't know anything about the rivalry. 

You can disagree and fucking kum-bay-yah all you fucking want.  I told you years ago that this rivalry would turn to fucking war when we were winning.  And it did.  I told you all years ago that appeasment was a failed policy.  Now we've got this.  I'm telling you again that it is war.  They RELY -- fucking RELY -- on us doing what we've always done, standing quietly by while they perpetrate every conceivable act of vile disrespect on us they can dream up.  They know we'll shuck and jive and be good boys. 

Saban can mealy mouth and say how terrible this is all he wants to, but he's the one more than any since Bryant who's set fire to this. He's the one captured on the sidelines plainly saying how much he "fucking hates Auburn" when they're tacking on scores against a team that had plainly laid down and quit (as much as that sickens me to say).  He's the one who's brought a new level of crudity with his profantiy at press conferences. He's the one who talks about beating us 24/7 365.  Not just on the football field.  He's the one championing 'never lose to Auburn again.'   Is anybody really surprised that one of their fans goose-stepped right in with der Fuehrer's mission? 

I'm sick of saying it.  Extend your hand in friendship to a rabid dog and you're going to get bit.  Keep doing it time after time after time after time after time.....  I don't know what to think about that.  The fucking dog isn't going to stop biting you no matter whether you think you're being the bigger man or not.  It can't be reasoned with.  Your concilliatory acts are seen as nothing but a sign of weakness. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2011, 02:28:50 AM »
The question that a lot of people are asking...what can we do about it?  What is the correct response?  As long as it doesn't have anything to do with melting/burning down the entire University in West Vance, I think alot of Auburn Men and Women will stand behind it.  I've heard of countless other Auburn fans that are sick and fucking tired of being pushed around, it all started coming to a head with the SPuat fed Cam Newton stories.  I know that the Old Hands from the Barfield days and earlier are absolutely sick of this shit and they should be.  If they aren't, that means they've probably given up hope that we'll fight back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2011, 10:01:22 PM »

Nope....I'm 3.

And I think JR may be 4.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2011, 10:06:33 PM »
Nope....I'm 3.

And I think JR may be 4.

One day they'll make statues of us.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2011, 10:10:18 PM »
One day they'll make statues of us.

Damn I forgot.

After doing a little fishing on Lake Eufaula with simp today, I'm pretty sure he's in our camp as well. He'll correct me if I'm off here. And he's right - their are Bama fans and Bammers. BUT - 90% deep down are Bammers. And then the other 10% won't condemn this act unless its in their own best interest. Simple as that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2011, 11:55:36 PM »
They tape a jersey on my statue and Ima burn a bitch down!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2011, 08:28:45 AM »
I know of one that doesn't, rws.  I'm sure he'll be here shortly to defend his inbred, retarded, trailer trash fanbase.
You're too stupid to be reasoned with. Besides, you guys have already decided that every one of us has a jug of Spike in the back yard anyway, so it's useless really.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2011, 09:36:34 AM »
Damn I forgot.

After doing a little fishing on Lake Eufaula with simp today, I'm pretty sure he's in our camp as well. He'll correct me if I'm off here. And he's right - their are Bama fans and Bammers. BUT - 90% deep down are Bammers. And then the other 10% won't condemn this act unless its in their own best interest. Simple as that.

Another thing we all forgot about is Tracey Roxxers leaving.

Oh yeah, somebody pass me some ammo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2011, 10:26:22 AM »
Another thing we all forgot about is Tracey Roxxers leaving.

Oh yeah, somebody pass me some ammo.
Mother Fucker!!!!

Where's my gasoline?!?!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2011, 10:28:53 AM »
You're too stupid to be reasoned with. Besides, you guys have already decided that every one of us has a jug of Spike in the back yard anyway, so it's useless really.
See?!?  Told ya he'd come and say something stupid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2011, 10:33:59 AM »

^^
Protests too much...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2011, 10:34:31 AM »
Saw this on Scout.  Raptor at AUF posted it.  Was wondering if anyone else had seen this, or could follow up on it.  This is a writer for the Times Daily.

Lisa Singleton-Rickman "it's the general consenus in this newsroom that once again alabama has saved au from themselves---1,000 roles of toilet paper is the equivalent of one tree---I'd dare say those fools have used much more than 1,000 rolls of paper covering their own two oaks!!"

Lisa Singleton-Rickman "there is apparently going to be news coverage from national news outlets about the barn's freaking trees.  I am sure that these will be about how ridiculous it is that a dang university in Alabama throws freaking toilet paper into trees making the state look bad"

" To all Bama haters: Instead of griping about posts you disagree with, get on board with those of us (yes, from the Bama Nation) who have started funds to help save/replace those beautiful historic trees. Then, you suddenly become...well, worthwhile." - Lisa Singleton-Rickman
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2011, 10:36:39 AM »
This morning, Tony Curry commented on how over-blown people are taking this. "It's insane. People acting like this is environmental terrorism..."

If this isn't environmental terrorism, Tony, then what the fuck exactly is your definition of the term?

Injecting 60 times the lethal doses of an herbicide into the ground around 130 year old trees, and the very floral Samford Lawn, with such an unprecedented amount that no one knows exactly what kind of radius of plantlife this will affect, for no reason other than to cause deprivation amongst the Auburn family doesn't qualify as eco-terrorism? What the fuck does, in your estimation?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2011, 10:39:10 AM »
This morning, Tony Curry commented on how over-blown people are taking this. "It's insane. People acting like this is environmental terrorism..."

If this isn't environmental terrorism, Tony, then what the fuck exactly is your definition of the term?

Injecting 60 times the lethal doses of an herbicide into the ground around 130 year old trees, and the very floral Samford Lawn, with such an unprecedented amount that no one knows exactly what kind of radius of plantlife this will affect, for no reason other than to cause deprivation amongst the Auburn family doesn't qualify as eco-terrorism? What the fuck does, in your estimation?

This is a prefect example of "war". Who will put this fuckboy in check? Who will email? Who will call in the show?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2011, 10:40:15 AM »
Who is Tony Curry?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."