Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Grammy slide into farce continues

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Grammy slide into farce continues
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2011, 02:30:49 PM »
The only way you could ever get me to watch that faggot homosexual queer would be if you promised me that at the end Machete would come out and take a weedeater to his head.

At the 5:00 mark...he plays what sounds like a slide guitar past the fret board. That shit is bad ass. Machete or not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2011, 03:56:44 PM »
Mayer is one of the elite guitarists of this generation.  You can laugh but if you do, you don't know shit about playing the guitar.  Huge difference between liking/hating what they put out on the radio and judging his total body of work.  The stuff they release for the pop charts is for the $$$. And as much as I love the guy as an artist, I have to agree that a lot of stuff that gets released for air play is my least favorite of his music.  He's got infinitely more work where he shows what he's really all about.  Don't make me go youtube on your ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2011, 04:08:51 PM »
I see your point.

Although I really only like chevelle and metallica from that list. I just hate hinder.

THIS
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2011, 04:12:35 PM »
Don't make me go youtube on your ass.

Your body is a wonderwall?  Fuck this clown. 

You could post youtube until the cows come home.  He may be the Jimmi Hendrix of the douchebag generation. He might be a cross between Ace Frehley, Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy Page and Stevie Ray Vaughn.   All I got to say is "your body is a wonderwall"  Or whatthefuckever.  He immediately fails for being a colossal puss. 

I can't get past it.  Don't care to.  Good guitarists don't sell out like this douchecluster has. 

Your body is a what?  Fuck you.   

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2011, 04:17:05 PM »
THIS

Saw Hinder with 3DD and wasn't a huge fan going into the show and was less of a fan when I came out.  Please shut up and get 3DD on. I was only familiar with the couple of songs out on the radio so I was willing to give them a listen.  Meh.

One thing that was a big turn off(Which has nothing to do with the music) was the lead singer said something like, "What the FUCK is up Tallahassee". (We were in B'ham...I keed) People cheered and it was kind of cool and everyone got pumped up.  After the 8th song and 27 FUCKs later, people were like, "Uumm, yeah....and you'll be finishing up here....when?"   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2011, 04:18:00 PM »
Beth I hear you callin.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2011, 04:19:50 PM »
No a single good group is ever up for any award at the Grammy's.  They are shit, agree with Kaos.  If Justin Bieber is up for one of your awards, you should probably just close shop and shoot yourself in the fucking face...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2011, 04:20:51 PM »
Beth I hear you callin.....

But I can't come home right now...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2011, 04:21:38 PM »
Cause me and the boys are playin...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2011, 04:24:04 PM »
No a single good group is ever up for any award at the Grammy's.  They are shit, agree with Kaos.  If Justin Bieber is up for one of your awards, you should probably just close shop and shoot yourself in the fucking face...

The difference?   I've paid to see Bieber play sing dance writhe like a poorly coordinated white boy while shreiking what were alleged to be songs (under duress, but went).

You could not force me to attend a performance by Dave Matthews or John Mayer.  If they were performing in my back yard I'd shut the door and close the blinds after I commanded the dogs to bite them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2011, 04:29:13 PM »
Mayer is too busy fucking hot ass cougar starlets to play in your back yard.  Plus, his Depp-stache is just starting to come out. 

Black people love the Mayer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2011, 04:36:13 PM »
The difference?   I've paid to see Bieber play sing dance writhe like a poorly coordinated white boy while shreiking what were alleged to be songs (under duress, but went).

You could not force me to attend a performance by Dave Matthews or John Mayer.  If they were performing in my back yard I'd shut the door and close the blinds after I commanded the dogs to bite them.
You should have worn a pedobear mask, just for shits and giggles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2011, 08:28:38 PM »

I'm with Kaos on this. Put John Mayer and Dave Matthews in an oil drum together and blow it the fuck to pieces with dynamite. Gawwd I hate both of them. And WE!!, he is a decent player, but he is not as good as you are hyping him up to be in your man love posts. Want slide? See Duane Allman. Fuck Mayer. That little butt licking faggot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2011, 08:33:28 AM »
I can't get past it.  Don't care to.  Good guitarists don't sell out like this douchecluster has. 

Says the dude that loves the band that couldn't sell out a waffle house if they didn't wear make-up and high heels, spit fire and drink blood. Yeah, that's not selling out...that is rock and roll. Whatever dude...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2011, 09:21:33 AM »
Says the dude that loves the band that couldn't sell out a waffle house if they didn't wear make-up and high heels, spit fire and drink blood. Yeah, that's not selling out...that is rock and roll. Whatever dude...

Uh. They performed and made money for years without the makeup. Hmmm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2011, 09:30:34 AM »
Uh. They performed and made money for years without the makeup. Hmmm.

And then they sold out? Or they just liked wearing make-up and high heels?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2011, 09:38:46 AM »
1) I like Arcade Fire.

2) Tom Morello thinks those Dave Matthews videos are cute. And he makes music that is good in the process.

3) The alternative music category included good music. The "they're not Casey Kasem's top 10 hitmakers, therefore they're not artists deserving of a grammy" is one of the most ignorant comments that can be made on the subject. The Black Keys cleaned up too. Listen to them. They are good.

4)Justin Beiber actually is an amazingly talented drummer.

Skip to 2:39.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2011, 09:51:17 AM »
Your body is a wonderwall?  phuk this clown. 

You could post youtube until the cows come home.  He may be the Jimmi Hendrix of the douchebag generation. He might be a cross between Ace Frehley, Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy Page and Stevie Ray Vaughn.   All I got to say is "your body is a wonderwall"  Or whatthephukever.  He immediately fails for being a colossal puss. 

One of these things is not like the others.
One of these things just doesn't belong.

And I'm not referring to Stevie being dead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2011, 10:06:55 AM »
Shit, is this going to be another who is the best guitar player thread.  I thought we had already settled this before.

1. Duane Allman/Jimi Hendrix <--to hard to distinguish.
2. Eric Clapton
3. Robert Johnson
4. Chuck Berry
5. Mark Knopfler
6. Jimmy Page
7. Jeff Beck
8. Stevie Gaines
9.  Zakk Wylde
10. Eddie Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2011, 10:18:28 AM »
Shit, is this going to be another who is the best guitar player thread.  I thought we had already settled this before.

1. Duane Allman/Jimi Hendrix <--to hard to distinguish.
2. Eric Clapton
3. Robert Johnson
4. Chuck Berry
5. Mark Knopfler
6. Jimmy Page
7. Jeff Beck
8. Stevie Gaines
9.  Zakk Wylde
10. Eddie Van Halen

a top ten list without Eric Johnsons name on it....you are crazy!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum