Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Captain America

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Captain America
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2011, 05:26:56 PM »
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Comic book pwnge 1337!?!??

hahahaha...I laughed out loud...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2011, 04:43:33 PM »
Fantastic 4 aren't part of the Avengers.
They're not PART of the Avengers, but they're a part of the Marvel Universe, which is what we're supposed to start seeing merge with this new crop of Marvel movies.

And actually, the Human Torch is a somewhat integral part of Captain America's canon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_America
In the Human Torch story titled "Captain America" in Marvel Comics' Strange Tales #114 (November 1963),[12] writer-editor Stan Lee and artist and co-plotter Jack Kirby depicted the brash young Fantastic Four member Johnny Storm, the Human Torch, in an exhibition performance with Captain America, described as a legendary World War II and 1950s superhero who has returned after many years of apparent retirement. The 18-page story ends with this Captain America revealed as an impostor: it was actually the villain the Acrobat, a former circus performer the Torch had defeated in Strange Tales #106. Afterward, Storm digs out an old comic book in which Captain America is shown to be Steve Rogers. A caption in the final panel says this story was a test to see if readers would like Captain America to return.

Captain America was then formally reintroduced in The Avengers #4 (March 1964), which explained that in the final days of WWII, he had fallen from an experimental drone plane into the North Atlantic Ocean and spent decades frozen in a block of ice in a state of suspended animation. He quickly became leader of that superhero team. Following the success of other Marvel characters introduced during the 1960s, Captain America was recast as a hero "haunted by past memories, and trying to adapt to 1960s society."[13]
:sw:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2011, 07:04:58 AM »
Really?  1963?

You know you are essentially concerned that they are having one guy who played a fictional character in a movie play another fictional character in another movie?  I think they have a word for that.  Actors.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2011, 09:29:03 AM »
BTW here is the real trailer

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2011, 03:54:03 PM »

You know you are essentially concerned that they are having one guy who played a fictional character in a movie play another fictional character in another movie?  I think they have a word for that.  Actors.

Better pump yo brakes, son.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2011, 04:03:25 PM »

Dat boy isa nashional treasure
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2011, 04:07:18 PM »

You're the dude, playin the dude, disguised as another dude.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2011, 09:41:58 PM »
You're the dude, playin the dude, disguised as another dude.

Wasn't no cell phones in '69.  I'm head to toe legit, baby.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2011, 03:38:34 AM »
Who you callin' you people?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2011, 07:18:34 AM »
Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2011, 01:31:44 PM »
The super bowl commercial that shoulda' been.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2011, 01:37:35 PM »

Translation...I chortled
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions