« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2011, 09:53:41 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Jay Jacobs is a smart man...
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2011, 09:57:02 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2011, 10:07:02 AM »
Shenanigans

Wait....

I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says shenanigans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2011, 10:11:27 AM »
I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says shenanigans.

Hey Farva, what's that place you like with all that ... that place you like with the shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2011, 10:18:32 AM »
Hey Farva, what's that place you like with all that ... that place you like with the shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

You mean Shenanigans?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2011, 11:34:59 AM »
Link?

Chizik said it and Malzahn said it and CAM said it in separate interviews. 

It's a known fact.  Do I have to link that grass is green or that M&M's are candy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2011, 12:53:14 PM »
8-5 and a win over Northwestern isn't a national championship.  Unless you're Alabama.  Then it's number 8. 

We have no idea where this is going to end up.   Chizik has been super fortunate up to now.  He didn't even want to recruit Cam. Think about that for a minute.  He had to be talked into pursuing the best player in the last 20 years for Auburn.  What does that tell you?

You have no idea where this going to end up.  We are all just going on the evidence presented thus far.  At Auburn Gene Chizik has won one (1) national championship, one (1) SEC champion, and produced 1 (one) Heisman winner.

He has won national championships in 50% of the seasons he has been head coach at Auburn University, ergo he is the greatest coach in the history of mankind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2011, 01:07:20 PM »
I think this season will be one hell of a challenge and will say a lot about what we have coaching and talent wise.  Incredibly tough schedule with so many big ones on the road.  The losses to graduation and early departures speak for themselves and most of the nation looked at us a 2 trick pony with Cam and Fairley.

But, I have a sneaky suspicion this team is a lot more talented than most people think.  I'm stoked about seeing what Nosa and Corey will do as probable starters at end.  And how quickly will Gabe Wright step in beside Whittaker on the interior and give us two 300+ beasts to clog up the middle.  (I know it's just high school film but damn, Wright is a freak)  Several new LB's will step in and with the DB signing class we had, who will get immediate playing time? Regardless, I think this defense is infinitely more talented and deep than the 09' squad.

Can Emory Blake be the go to guy now?  Will Fro-throw meet and/or exceed Chris Todd's output of 09'.  Will Kris Frost make us jump jump?  And just what is a Lutzenkirchen anyway?  Damn, I'm already pumped for football season.  Spring game?

Oh and BTDub, heard this morning that Frazier will not enroll til the Fall.  This should mean Fro-throw will be the man initially.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2011, 01:16:59 PM »
Neiko can't wait to perform for you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2011, 01:19:28 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2011, 01:23:07 PM »
Neiko can't wait to perform for you.

Why you gotta' go pissin' in my corn flakes?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2011, 01:31:10 PM »

Yes Chizik is just like Coker.  He's old, can't relate to his players, won immediately without developing any players at all, and moved to a much more difficult conference after dominating the Big East and finding out he just couldn't rely completely on the athleticism of his players to get him by.  Sounds just like Chizik.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2011, 01:32:05 PM »
I think this season will be one hell of a challenge and will say a lot about what we have coaching and talent wise.  Incredibly tough schedule with so many big ones on the road.  The losses to graduation and early departures speak for themselves and most of the nation looked at us a 2 trick pony with Cam and Fairley.

But, I have a sneaky suspicion this team is a lot more talented than most people think.  I'm stoked about seeing what Nosa and Corey will do as probable starters at end.  And how quickly will Gabe Wright step in beside Whittaker on the interior and give us two 300+ beasts to clog up the middle.  (I know it's just high school film but damn, Wright is a freak)  Several new LB's will step in and with the DB signing class we had, who will get immediate playing time? Regardless, I think this defense is infinitely more talented and deep than the 09' squad.

Can Emory Blake be the go to guy now?  Will Fro-throw meet and/or exceed Chris Todd's output of 09'.  Will Kris Frost make us jump jump?  And just what is a Lutzenkirchen anyway?  Damn, I'm already pumped for football season.  Spring game?

Oh and BTDub, heard this morning that Frazier will not enroll til the Fall.  This should mean Fro-throw will be the man initially.

Good post...no ...no .....good post...now I know why Tigers eat their young.

O-line?  O-line is what will make or break us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2011, 01:54:20 PM »
Good post...no ...no .....good post...now I know why Tigers eat their young.

O-line?  O-line is what will make or break us.

The OL is what scares me the most, and I'm sure most other Auburn fans. We have lots of talent (young) at all the positions even the OL. I think we will be able to get a pretty good indication on how the '11 season will go after watching the first 3 or 4 games. This will be a crucial time for the OL to get in sync with each other.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2011, 02:18:19 PM »

Bob Stoops does not think any coach that wins a national title in his second year with a JC transfer QB is worth a damn and will quickly fail.

WAR EAGLE
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2011, 02:42:38 PM »
Bob Stoops does not think any coach that wins a national title in his second year with a JC transfer QB is worth a damn and will quickly fail.

WAR EAGLE

Exactly. 

By championship standards, Stoops is a colossal failure.   That one finger he's holding up?  Yeah.  That's it.  One. 

He loses to Oklahoma State, Texas A&M, Nebraska and Texas a lot.  Typically loses at least two critical games a year.  The bigger the stage the harder Stoops falls. 

Tuberville is better than Stoops.  At least he regularly beat the major competitors and had a national title in 2004. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2011, 02:49:52 PM »
Exactly. 

By championship standards, Stoops is a colossal failure.   That one finger he's holding up?  Yeah.  That's it.  One. 

He loses to Oklahoma State, Texas A&M, Nebraska and Texas a lot.  Typically loses at least two critical games a year.  The bigger the stage the harder Stoops falls. 

Tuberville is better than Stoops.  At least he regularly beat the major competitors and had a national title in 2004.

ok, you need to get off your medication or get back on it because your just spewing horseshit right and left and operating WAY below your standards.

it is not even intellectually challenging to discuss anything with you since your "return".............

:sad:

WDE
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2011, 02:56:17 PM »
ok, you need to get off your medication or get back on it because your just spewing horseshit right and left and operating WAY below your standards.

it is not even intellectually challenging to discuss anything with you since your "return".............

:sad:

WDE

So.  How many championships does Stoops have? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2011, 03:16:54 PM »
One just like...

Steve Spurrier
Mack Brown
Jim Tressel
Lloyd Carr

All considered successful coaches.  How many should he have won?  God, you sound like a bammer.

Pawwwllll, Saban didn't win the champeenship this year!  How long we gonna put up with this?  I'll hang up and listen.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 03:17:29 PM by AU_Tiger_2000 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2011, 03:22:14 PM »
One just like...

Steve Spurrier
Mack Brown
Jim Tressel
Lloyd Carr

All considered successful coaches.  How many should he have won?  God, you sound like a bammer.

Pawwwllll, Saban didn't win the champeenship this year!  How long we gonna put up with this?  I'll hang up and listen.

There are a several guys who won one and didn't do diddly dick beyond that.  Can't use 2010 as a measuring stick.   It was one season.  A great season, yes, but just one.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions