Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Scarbinsky On Saban's Oversigning...

JR4AU

Re: Scarbinsky On Saban's Oversigning...
« Reply #260 on: February 10, 2011, 04:57:48 PM »
Stupid to argue that you know where a kid will wind up.  All a coach has to do is say, hey kid, you're 3rd on the depth chart at tailback and we blow chunks in the secondary.  You WILL go over there and start getting reps at corner at practice tomorrow.

Although, I'm just speculating about what a coach might say.

Who is chunks?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #261 on: February 10, 2011, 04:59:16 PM »
Who is chunks?

Neiko Chunks.  He changed his name again in hopes it would turn out better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #262 on: February 10, 2011, 04:59:57 PM »
I speculated that Lord Saybinz would oversign this year.

To Cliff Cobb.  Helluva guy.   :bar:

Not sure about Cliff, but I'm damn sure some fucker named Frodo is about to hit the 3* level at deep snapper.  Sure he's just a hobbit, but he can guide anyone short of retardation through six to seven topic endings in one a single thread.  I've seen the film on that guy.  Total Pro.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #263 on: February 10, 2011, 05:01:43 PM »
Neiko Chunks.  He changed his name again in hopes it would turn out better.

If he's getting blown, I'd say it's working out pretty good for him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #264 on: February 10, 2011, 05:12:06 PM »
I upgraded my internet and cable package the other day.  My upgrade includes additional HD channels and EPIX movie package. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #265 on: February 10, 2011, 05:25:40 PM »
I upgraded my internet and cable package the other day.  My upgrade includes additional HD channels and EPIX movie package.

What is this "cable" you speak of?  My satellite is unaware of such antiquation. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

chinook

« Reply #266 on: February 10, 2011, 05:43:12 PM »
What is this "cable" you speak of?  My satellite is unaware of such antiquation. 

My "cable" is fiber optic. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #267 on: February 10, 2011, 05:57:36 PM »

My "satellite" is invisible.   It's like magic. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #268 on: February 10, 2011, 06:00:50 PM »
I signed up with DTV a few years ago.  At that time, DTV was a top commodity.  Much faster than what I had with tons of possibilities.  Then a year or two passed, and DTV just wasn't living up to the expectations I had for it.  Fortunately for me, I came across a sweet new deal with cable.  Not only would it satisfy my needs for television, but it could also come into play for internet and phone.  It was a huge upgrade compared to the DTV I had signed with a few years earlier. 

Problem was, I didn't have room for cable and DTV.  Who would?  And I couldn't very well drop the DTV after I had just signed with them.  So I did what any reasonable person would do.  I dropped the system down a set of stairs, called up DTV and told them their equipment wasn't functioning correctly.  Of course, I felt bad about the way I ended our relationship, so I called my neighbor and recommended they try DTV. 

Worked out good for everyone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #269 on: February 10, 2011, 06:32:44 PM »
And for the last time as it pertains to Fairley, he moved to defense at Co-Lin. Since he was an AU recruit --a Tuberville recruit --did it ever occur to you that they were told/asked to work him on defense BY the Auburn staff that placed him there?

There you go, making an Ass outta yourself while assuming shit.  Again, there MIGHT have been only a small handful of OL transition to DL, it's usually the other way around on the line.  Everywhere else? It goes both ways....WRs to LB/S, QB to CB/S, CB/S to WR, TE to DE/LBer, DE/DT to OL/TE, RB to S/LB, S to RB, LB to FB/TE, FB/TE to LB/DE.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #270 on: February 10, 2011, 06:38:22 PM »
There you go, making an Ass outta yourself while assuming shit.  Again, there MIGHT have been only a small handful of OL transition to DL, it's usually the other way around on the line.  Everywhere else? It goes both ways....WRs to LB/S, QB to CB/S, CB/S to WR, TE to DE/LBer, DE/DT to OL/TE, RB to S/LB, S to RB, LB to FB/TE, FB/TE to LB/DE.

WHO goes both ways? I mean, theres a few on here I suspect. But nothing I can prove.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #271 on: February 10, 2011, 06:39:54 PM »

FiOS is the

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #272 on: February 10, 2011, 06:42:46 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #273 on: February 10, 2011, 06:44:00 PM »

Whether baiting or serious, now you're trying too hard...like a kid that did something funny by accident, gets a laugh, then keeps on doing the same shit over and over but in a contrived goofy way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #274 on: February 10, 2011, 06:46:38 PM »

Possibility. Assumption. There is a difference.  You don't know what it is, but there is one. 

What you posted there is a total load of unsupportable nonsense based on your own fart gas.

It's just not worth it. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #275 on: February 10, 2011, 06:49:08 PM »
Whether baiting or serious, now you're trying too hard...like a kid that did something funny by accident, gets a laugh, then keeps on doing the same shit over and over but in a contrived goofy way.

I honestly wasn't speaking for prowler when referring to the baiting. I dunno if he was or not.  I know I was and I do know token was.  In fact he's brilliant at it.

It's all good. Entertainment to me. It's a Fucking message board.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #276 on: February 10, 2011, 06:54:56 PM »
I honestly wasn't speaking for prowler when referring to the baiting. I dunno if he was or not.  I know I was and I do know token was.  In fact he's brilliant at it.

Token is obvious. 

You also mistake my boredom for passion.  I argue for sport, to have something to do at work.  It's a diversion that allows me to bounce between work and goofing off.  If I can piss off a few along the way?  Sweet. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #277 on: February 10, 2011, 07:00:31 PM »

As stated, Token is good at it, and obvious.  Prowler, not so much...in fact he's serious as a motherfucker when he claims Tubs would have done something.  He means it, and he expects you to buy it as if it's pure D fact.  I know you just take your shots at Tubs because you can't fucking help it, they just fly out of your fingertips without conscience  thought,  but I can't recall seeing you cling to a completely idiotic and conjured up assertion like Prowler is here to prove your point.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #278 on: February 10, 2011, 07:22:01 PM »
As stated, Token is good at it, and obvious.  Prowler, not so much...in fact he's serious as a motherfucker when he claims Tubs would have done something.  He means it, and he expects you to buy it as if it's pure D fact.  I know you just take your shots at Tubs because you can't fucking help it, they just fly out of your fingertips without conscience  thought,  but I can't recall seeing you cling to a completely idiotic and conjured up assertion like Prowler is here to prove your point.   
*snicker*
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #279 on: February 10, 2011, 07:27:47 PM »
*snicker*

Discovered a new tool for your troll belt eh?  You seem to have been taking lessons at al.com.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions