Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Scarbinsky On Saban's Oversigning...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Scarbinsky On Saban's Oversigning...
« Reply #120 on: February 09, 2011, 09:26:18 AM »
Keep making shit up, it's what you do best.  Learn how to fuckin' read before you write something else...or just quit again before you're made to eat another plate of Crow.

On to the quotes.  Whenever quoting someone, don't add to it without parenthesis.  You give the reader a false quote by not doing so.  When quoting me...don't try and post what you think I mean and stop being a little fuckin' mommy part by taking everything people say to the extreme.

Quote #1: It is easy to recruit Texas, you stupid fuck.

Quote #2: The cupboard was fucking BARE in '09, and we were Damn Lucky not to have a handful of injuries this year...if we would've, there probably would've been a freshman coming to fill in or a player that signed in '09.  Coach Chizik did have to re-recruit Lutzenkirchen (FSU, UGA and SPuat came calling) and Ontario McCalebb (Clemson was calling).  Lutzenkirchen, McCalebb and Nick Fairley did sign with Coach Chizik.

Quote #3:  Never said anything about CTT being pissed.  I've just said that CTT wouldn't have been able to take us there this year, which would've been his 12th year.  How do I know this?  Coach Malzahn, Coach Troop, Coach Loop, Coach Boulware, Coach Grimes, Coach Thigpen and Coach Rock would've never been brought on board.  We would've kept Coach Nall (He put out some great Offensive Linemen, but it seemed as if he too lost his fire), Coach Ensminger (can't break up the BBQ gang), Coach Dunn (I'd take Coach Rock over Coach Dunn and I think he was a heck of a DL coach), Coach Willis (I haven't been impressed with either his coaching or recruiting).

Quote #4: I've ALWAYS thought that Coach Gran was CTT's best position coach.  I was more astonished that his name hadn't come up earlier than it did....If I remember correctly he was being looked over by a few schools.  I'm happy that he got out of UT, he was miserable there, his style didn't mesh with Coach Kiffin's Band of Looneys.  I still feel that he will be the only position coach, from CTT's former staff, that actually goes on to become extremely successful in coaching.

Does that clear things up for everyone.  Eat Shit Kaos.  Oh yeah, all that "I" posted is Fact.

Wow.  You must smoke a lot of pot because your short term memory is for shit.  Come to think of it, so's your long term memory, but whatever. 

Not going to bother to address all of that because you clearly don't remember anything you've said over the last three years. 

Will, however, give you a quick snap back on item #1.  If it's so easy, why is Tuberville the first to have TT in the top 20 in recruiting?  That's kind of the point.  Sailed over your head.  Or bounced off the construction helmet.  One or the other. 

This entire discussion boils down to one simple concept.  Tuberville's gone. Most of us agreed that given the situation it was best for Auburn and for Tuberville that he leave when he did.  Now that he's gone you have two choices:  1) You can act like a douchebag bama fan and take every opportunity to take shots at him (your current choice) or 2) you can respect what he did here, acknowledge that for the most part it was a pretty good run, wish him well in his current venture and move on.   

I think all of us would prefer to follow the second path with the exception of a few, like you, P, who insist on getting shots in.  It's not an either/or thing.  Saying Tuberville was good for Auburn doesn't mean saying Chizik isn't.  I think that's where you get lost.  Very, very lost. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #121 on: February 09, 2011, 09:26:48 AM »
Home is where the ghey posts and movie quotes are.

Don't forget about the french benefits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #122 on: February 09, 2011, 09:27:55 AM »

There are so many pre madonnas here, it's sort of a mute point. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #123 on: February 09, 2011, 09:30:08 AM »

I was gonna add the awesome .gif avatars, but that will do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #124 on: February 09, 2011, 09:31:45 AM »
No, Snag.  That's not ever what he's said. 

Lets try this one:  Tuberville recruits the first top 20 class in Texas Tech history.
Prowler's response?  "Carried the same shitty recruiting to Texas Tech he did at Auburn. He sucked. It's easy to recruit in Texas." 

Or this:  "Many of the players who led Auburn to the national title were Tuberville recruits."
Prowler: Blah, blah, blah, cupboard bare. Only 70 players. Sucked.  Chizik recruited Fairley, Onterrio and Lutz even if he didn't. 

Or this: "Auburn won the national title."
Prowler:  "HAHAHA I bet Tuberville's pissed!"

Or this:  Eddie Gran is without a job four or five weeks before he lands at Tennessee.
Prowler: "Tuberville's assistants fucking suck. If Gran was so fucking good why didn't he get a job already?"

No, Snag, that's not what Prowler's ever said.  Fuck him.  When it comes to Tuberville he acts EXACTLY like a douchebag bama fan.

This
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #125 on: February 09, 2011, 10:21:27 AM »
Whoever led this thread into another discussion of Tuberville's recruiting should be shot in front of his family. 

Now which one of you are responsible?!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #126 on: February 09, 2011, 10:23:18 AM »
Whoever led this thread into another discussion of Tuberville's recruiting should be shot in front of his family. 

I blame Birmingham.  Or 13NCs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #127 on: February 09, 2011, 10:31:47 AM »

Searching.. searching..

CTT's recruiting efforts towards the end of his career might have well been the NCAA Hammer.

And... we have a winner. 

From page one of this thread, followed by JR giving a hearty fuck you from Lutz and many more. 

Line up the family and commence firing. 

Of course Prowler never said any such thing.  Just ask him.  He told Jumbo that. 
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #128 on: February 09, 2011, 10:33:04 AM »

True dat. We'll return to our regularly scheduled Lord Saybinz bashing after these messages from our fine sponsors.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #129 on: February 09, 2011, 10:44:03 AM »
True dat. We'll return to our regularly scheduled Lord Saybinz bashing after these messages from our fine sponsors.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #130 on: February 09, 2011, 11:27:24 AM »
So, I'm confused.  Are we supposed to like Tuberville or hate him?  I'll hang up and listen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #131 on: February 09, 2011, 11:30:22 AM »
So, I'm confused.  Are we supposed to like Tuberville or hate him?  I'll hang up and listen.

Seriously?  I've got to answer that again? 

« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 11:31:03 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #132 on: February 09, 2011, 11:31:49 AM »

Searching.. searching..

And... we have a winner. 

From page one of this thread, followed by JR giving a hearty fuck you from Lutz and many more. 

Line up the family and commence firing. 

Of course Prowler never said any such thing.  Just ask him.  He told Jumbo that.

My #1 preference would be to just move on and let it be history.  However, I'm not going to let anybody take free shots...shots that are just moronic as hell... at the worlds greatest coach ever in the history of the world, Coach Thomas Hawley Tuberville.  Prowler, CCTAU, GH, take your shots if you're compelled...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #133 on: February 09, 2011, 11:32:44 AM »
Seriously?  I've got to answer that again? 

He served some mean BBQ, I'll give him that... It's too bad DKW always ruined the festivities with his mouth placed solely around Tubby's cock.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #134 on: February 09, 2011, 11:35:44 AM »
He served some mean BBQ, I'll give him that... It's too bad DKW always ruined the festivities with his mouth placed solely around Tubby's cock.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #135 on: February 09, 2011, 11:38:47 AM »

To quote your own avatar tagline from way back:

Lighten up, Francis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #136 on: February 09, 2011, 11:39:59 AM »
There are so many pre madonnas here, it's sort of a mute point.

Someone is going to get raped over the coals.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #137 on: February 09, 2011, 11:42:14 AM »

Lighten up, Francis.
I think he missed my sarcasm.  However, his use of Tubby pictures gave me a great idea.  Tuberville face palm smiley, etc... Get on it Brian (dance monkey).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #138 on: February 09, 2011, 11:44:02 AM »

Lighten up, Francis.

What do you think I'm doing?  You don't see the humor in a Tuberville face palm?  Seemed like it struck just the right balance between absurdity and pathos. 

I got the sarcasm completely, thus the photo.

You're Francis. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #139 on: February 09, 2011, 12:06:33 PM »
What do you think I'm doing?  You don't see the humor in a Tuberville face palm?  Seemed like it struck just the right balance between absurdity and pathos. 

I got the sarcasm completely, thus the photo.

You're Francis.

No I'm not. You are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions