Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Congrats bitches

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Congrats bitches
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2011, 01:40:10 PM »
In all seriousness, I can see where you might need to grow a thick skin to a certain extent.  In the entire last year, I've never said one derogatory thing to a Bama friend or taken even a good natured jab at em'.  (The board is different..fuck all of you in da mouf) It's just been congrats and move on.  Just in the last couple of days alone, I've either heard directly or overheard all kinds of BS from fans of several different schools.  Cam this..Fairley that..thugs..NCAA...Chiz....

And holy schnikies, don't even go lurk on any rival schools board.  Obsession reigns supreme. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2011, 02:25:01 PM »
If we phuk our siblings like rabbits, in a few generations, that will take care of itself.

Wait a sec, there' no way I can screw my sister the same way I've been screwing my rabb....  Oh I see, never mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2011, 06:09:44 PM »
So when will the BCS Trophy be in the Wal-Marks?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

jmar

« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2011, 06:46:38 PM »
So basically, you win a National Championship, and now you are ready to be all that you ridicule Tide fans for?
I've already selected my best shirt at the Walmarks an the wife says she'll put some extry craft frills on it so's I'll stand out in church and whatnot. I might not beat her for a goodwhile. WDE!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2011, 12:01:47 AM »
I've already selected my best shirt at the Walmarks an the wife says she'll put some extry craft frills on it so's I'll stand out in church and whatnot. I might not beat her for a goodwhile. WDE!
I'm growing a mullet and going to commit some consanguinity. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2011, 12:31:41 AM »
So when will the BCS Trophy be in the Wal-Marks?
The trophy will also be at Academy Sports in Birmingham. I might make it out there...

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/01/auburns_national_championship.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2011, 01:20:51 AM »
I'll see you there Chizad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2011, 12:02:38 PM »
I'll see you there Chizad.
I say we start a Grass Roots Campaign for everyone to ban the Wal-Mart viewing and only show up to Academy in Birmingham.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2011, 02:05:09 PM »
I say we start a Grass Roots Campaign for everyone to ban the Wal-Mart viewing and only show up to Academy in Birmingham.

Wow, thanks for looking out for the family there Chad considering a large percentage of doesn't live right there in the area.

I could really care less if they tour the trophy at Academy, Wal-Mart or even fucking Bargain Town. It doesn't cheapen the trophy, the people do. The same fucktards can travel to wherever the trophy viewing is. Hell, I live in a town where the only thing in a 40 mile radius is a Wal-Mart. I would love for it to come to Eufaula, I highly doubt it will though. So, I'll drive to either Auburn or Dothan if need be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2011, 02:33:06 PM »
If it comes to a Wal-Mart in south Baldwin county, I'm definitely getting a picture of the trophy with the 400 lb mustache woman wearing an AU NC shirt that I saw the other day. Prowler would have been all over her like a rat on a Cheet-o.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 02:34:20 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2011, 02:34:58 PM »
If it comes to a Wal-Mart in south Baldwin county, I'm definitely getting a picture of the trophy with the 400 lb mustache woman wearing an AU NC shirt that I saw the other day. Prowler would have been all over her like a rat on a Cheet-o.

It isn't true if you don't have pictures.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2011, 02:38:04 PM »
It isn't true if you don't have pictures.
Oh, I'm sure I can scrounge up some good ones in the next few days. These fuckers are coming out of the woodworks now.

What's wrong, you low on your spank bank?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 02:39:45 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler