Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Congrats bitches

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Congrats bitches
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2011, 02:47:00 PM »
Keep the congrats bammers....we know we are the fuckin' best.  But it is nice hearing it come from a loser, irrelevant, little brother syndrome filled fanbase.

Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2011, 03:06:38 PM »
SO GLAD Nieko is graduating!!

Step away from any steep ledges, and put the scissors down before reading my next statement.

Neiko was a Junior this season.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 03:18:59 PM by Buzz Killington »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2011, 03:09:09 PM »
Keep the congrats bammers....we know we are the fuckin' best.  But it is nice hearing it come from a loser, irrelevant, little brother syndrome filled fanbase.

Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."
You are truly shameful to the AU fanbase.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2011, 03:32:05 PM »
Step away from any steep ledges, and put the scissors down before reading my next statement.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2011, 03:37:09 PM »

Put it on the board.....yes!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2011, 04:06:34 PM »
You are truly shameful to the AU fanbase.

Aaaahahahaha.  Suck on this....AUBURN 2010 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS.  Boom Mutha Fucka!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Tiger Six

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2011, 04:57:29 PM »

No worries, Chizik and Roof are advising him to go pro...in something other than football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2011, 04:59:09 PM »

No worries, Chizik and Roof are advising him to go pro...they are telling him he has a great opportunity to get beat by much better wide receivers than Maehl...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2011, 05:00:07 PM »

No worries, Chizik and Roof are advising him to go pro...due to his upcoming "academic problems".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2011, 05:01:13 PM »

No worries, Chizik and Roof are advising him to go pro...but only if he is projected as an unsigned free agent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2011, 06:09:11 PM »

/fingers in ears/

LALALALALALAICANTHEARYOULALALALALA

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2011, 12:22:33 AM »
Aaaahahahaha.  Suck on this....AUBURN 2010 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS.  Boom Mutha Fucka!!!!!!

Yeah, but he's still right in his statement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2011, 07:01:32 AM »
Yeah, but he's still right in his statement.
Says WHO?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2011, 09:20:12 AM »
Says WHO?

Signed, The Auburn Fanbase.

Take it easy prowler. Were just having a little fun with ya.
 :bar:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2011, 05:29:27 PM »
Congrats tiggers! For the ones that went to the game did the fanbase chant SEC after the victory? Read on another board it did not happen. Congrats again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2011, 05:32:04 PM »
Congrats tiggers! For the ones that went to the game did the fanbase chant SEC after the victory? Read on another board it did not happen. Congrats again.
It definitely happened.

Could you not hear it in the broadcast?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2011, 06:04:04 PM »
Signed, The Auburn Fanbase.

Take it easy prowler. Were just having a little fun with ya.
 :bar:

Hey, I'm ALL IN...When the pilot of the plane lets out a War Eagle when we touch down at LAX, that's huge.

Whenever Nick Fairley gets mentioned during the Michigan State - Wisconsin Basketball game, that's huge.

Whenever all of the media crys about Cam Newton's Father being in attendance of his son's biggest game of his Collegate career, that should tell everyone with a brain something.  There's only a few in the media that respected Auburn, from Cam Newton bullshit, to Nick Fairley being too mean...to Touching down in Birminham to see a sign, in the airport, that reads "Congratulations, War Eagles, for Winning The National Championship."  Zero Fucking Respect.  This Auburn team rose above all of that scrutiny and won The Whole Fuckin' Thang.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2011, 06:40:18 PM »

Happened more than once. Three that I remember.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2011, 08:20:14 PM »
Hey, I'm ALL IN...When the pilot of the plane lets out a War Eagle when we touch down at LAX, that's huge.

Whenever Nick Fairley gets mentioned during the Michigan State - Wisconsin Basketball game, that's huge.

Whenever all of the media crys about Cam Newton's Father being in attendance of his son's biggest game of his Collegate career, that should tell everyone with a brain something.  There's only a few in the media that respected Auburn, from Cam Newton bullshit, to Nick Fairley being too mean...to Touching down in Birminham to see a sign, in the airport, that reads "Congratulations, War Eagles, for Winning The National Championship."  Zero Fucking Respect.  This Auburn team rose above all of that scrutiny and won The Whole Fuckin' Thang.
I don't think anybody had a problem with Cecil being there. AU said they would limit his access to the program. Nobody said anything about him not being allowed to ever watch his son play college ball ever again. AU supposedly did not supply him with the ticket for the game. That's all good. No reason to bitch about any of that. I think where the problem arises is when Jay Jacobs goes on national TV and tells everybody that Cecil will not be in attendance through mutual agreement between him and AU, etc etc. Obviously that was a lie. In all reality, I think thats what some folks are calling foul about. That's the only legitimate gripe anybody should have.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2011, 10:34:07 PM »
I don't think anybody had a problem with Cecil being there. AU said they would limit his access to the program. Nobody said anything about him not being allowed to ever watch his son play college ball ever again. AU supposedly did not supply him with the ticket for the game. That's all good. No reason to bitch about any of that. I think where the problem arises is when Jay Jacobs goes on national TV and tells everybody that Cecil will not be in attendance through mutual agreement between him and AU, etc etc. Obviously that was a lie. In all reality, I think thats what some folks are calling foul about. That's the only legitimate gripe anybody should have.

If Jacobs would have said Cecil would attend, then you have 1/2 of the BCSCG being about find Waldo. Since Jacobs said what he said, no media was looking for him in the crowd. I think there a lot more than just Auburn fans are thankful that didn't happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions