Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Congrats bitches

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Congrats bitches
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2011, 11:36:12 PM »
I just hope he got a receipt and photographic evidence that he personally paid face value or more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2011, 09:33:21 AM »
It definitely happened.

Could you not hear it in the broadcast?

I could not hear it. Thanks and it feels awesome doesn't it. No one is better than your team in CF.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2011, 09:36:31 AM »
Fuck em'.  Fuck em' all in the toothless cock-holsters.  I have to admit something.  Last year when Bama won this thing, I watched all the negativity surrounding every move they made.  Not defending them by any means...not in my nature.  But I watched all the conspiracy theorists talk about everything from referees being bought off to ESPN/CBS/NBC/ABC and the BBC making sure they got a UT/UA matchup to no holding calls ever being made to Colt threw the game..and on and on.  Fuck it.  They won it on the field for 14 straight games and told everyone else to kiss that toothless ass.

This year, we as Auburn fans are having to endure it.  After going on some other boards and experiencing other fans first hand, I don't think I've ever been exposed to more sour grapes in my life. For some reason, they can't let this be a great story for these guys who overcame all odds and became one of the most improbable national champions in recent history.  No, it's articles and comments about stripping the title.  It's Auburn is the biggest bunch of thugs in college football.  Hey, Fairley may be, but he's OUR big ole cuddly thug. It's shots at Cam and as one board put it, Chizik is such a hypocrit for bringing God into his post game speeches. 

War Damn National Champions and fuck em all in da mouf.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2011, 09:37:28 AM »
Hey, I'm ALL IN...When the pilot of the plane lets out a War Eagle when we touch down at LAX, that's huge.

Whenever Nick Fairley gets mentioned during the Michigan State - Wisconsin Basketball game, that's huge.

Whenever all of the media crys about Cam Newton's Father being in attendance of his son's biggest game of his Collegate career, that should tell everyone with a brain something.  There's only a few in the media that respected Auburn, from Cam Newton bullshit, to Nick Fairley being too mean...to Touching down in Birminham to see a sign, in the airport, that reads "Congratulations, War Eagles, for Winning The National Championship."  Zero Fucking Respect.  This Auburn team rose above all of that scrutiny and won The Whole Fuckin' Thang.

Vent it out prowler. Goosfabah!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2011, 09:42:27 AM »
Fuck em'.  Fuck em' all in the toothless cock-holsters.  I have to admit something.  Last year when Bama won this thing, I watched all the negativity surrounding every move they made.  Not defending them by any means...not in my nature.  But I watched all the conspiracy theorists talk about everything from referees being bought off to ESPN/CBS/NBC/ABC and the BBC making sure they got a UT/UA matchup to no holding calls ever being made to Colt threw the game..and on and on.  Fuck it.  They won it on the field for 14 straight games and told everyone else to kiss that toothless ass.

This year, we as Auburn fans are having to endure it.  After going on some other boards and experiencing other fans first hand, I don't think I've ever been exposed to more sour grapes in my life. For some reason, they can't let this be a great story for these guys who overcame all odds and became one of the most improbable national champions in recent history.  No, it's articles and comments about stripping the title.  It's Auburn is the biggest bunch of thugs in college football.  Hey, Fairley may be, but he's OUR big ole cuddly thug. It's shots at Cam and as one board put it, Chizik is such a hypocrit for bringing God into his post game speeches. 

War Damn National Champions and fuck em all in da mouf.   

I had a co-worker...here in Texas mind you...that was trying to fuck with me and said something about the championship being taken away. My response, "I don't care." And I just looked at him. He looked at me. I looked back at him. He laughed, said, "Good point.", and walked away.

Honestly, who cares? Fuck them. We won that shit on the field. We won it when everyone hated us. I don't care of they hate us. Fuck them. I want them to hate us. I want everyone in the nation to be so god damn jealous of our program it hurts. I don't want to be the loveable losers anymore. Fuck it.

Unless anything else comes out, they can say what ever it is they want to say. I don't care.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2011, 10:00:22 AM »
I had a co-worker...here in Texas mind you...that was trying to fuck with me and said something about the championship being taken away. My response, "I don't care." And I just looked at him. He looked at me. I looked back at him. He laughed, said, "Good point.", and walked away.

Honestly, who cares? Fuck them. We won that shit on the field. We won it when everyone hated us. I don't care of they hate us. Fuck them. I want them to hate us. I want everyone in the nation to be so god damn jealous of our program it hurts. I don't want to be the loveable losers anymore. Fuck it.

Unless anything else comes out, they can say what ever it is they want to say. I don't care.

"7 losses eh?" Should have been your response. It's good to use on Gayhorns and Dawggies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2011, 10:06:18 AM »
"7 losses eh?" Should have been your response. It's good to use on Gayhorns and Dawggies.

Nah...I had nothing to say when I said I don't care. Nothing. How can you argue with that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2011, 10:08:08 AM »
Nah...I had nothing to say when I said I don't care. Nothing. How can you argue with that?
  that's excellent my friend
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2011, 10:09:03 AM »

I'm with you.

The frustrating thing is, I don't think I'm just looking at this through orange and blue glasses when I say this, but Auburn fans really are one of the classiest fanbases in the country. Certainly for a team that actually wins anything. I've never seen an Auburn fan be anything more than hospitable to a visiting team. Offering their beer and food to their opponents, and wishing them a good game. I have never seen such venomous hatred as I have this year at games. Pretty much the entire second half of the season, I've had some asshole in his $cam Newton t-shirts (that every fanbase prints up as if they are original) literally scream in my face about we're a bunch of cheaters. Saw two assholes at the Oregon game wave money in Cam's face when he came up by them on the sideline. When some dickface yells that kind of shit at you, it sucks cause you don't have a good one line defense. Give me five minutes to tell you why you're a dumbass, compare the situation to the Albert Means case, point out that everything that is being alleged happened at Mississippi State, and that even with all of that said, all that actually happened was a MSU booster and Cecil discussing the possibility of payment. Doesn't work well in a short angry retort to the asshole yelling "Scam Newton, baby! Bunch a cheaters!"

So with all of that said, I think it's about time to embrace it. It wouldn't piss me off as much to be as hated as we were if we actually were as classless as we're purported to be. I say we change our logo to an orange and blue Jolly Roger, walk up to people's tailgates and take a dump on their grill. I say we all take on the Prowler mentality. If we're gonna be universally hated anyway, might as well enjoy it, and earn it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2011, 12:37:14 PM »
I had a co-worker...here in Texas mind you...that was trying to phuk with me and said something about the championship being taken away. My response, "I don't care." And I just looked at him. He looked at me. I looked back at him. He laughed, said, "Good point.", and walked away.

Honestly, who cares? phuk them. We won that poop on the field. We won it when everyone hated us. I don't care of they hate us. phuk them. I want them to hate us. I want everyone in the nation to be so god damn jealous of our program it hurts. I don't want to be the loveable losers anymore. phuk it.

I used to defend AU and make people try to like them, fuck that, if they want to hates us, then they can hate us.  Oh, I am usually the one to not talk smack and when someone starts I don't say anything other than look at them, still trying to keep that up, but have caught myself saying a thing or two. 

I am to the point where someone mentions something negative, I just say "haters gonna hate" or if they call us cheaters, I just say "glass houses and stuff, am i right?"

Chad, just smile and stay smug as hell.  I have all week and will for a long time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2011, 12:43:15 PM »
Jumbo and I had an Oregon couple come up to us and wish us a good game.  We told them to suck our penises, then we proceded to fling feces at them.  It was awesome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2011, 12:47:34 PM »
Jumbo and I had an Oregon couple come up to us and wish us a good game.  We told them to suck our penises, then we proceded to fling feces at them.  It was awesome.

Represent
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2011, 12:55:39 PM »
An Oregon fan, sitting close to us, asked Jumbo "were is Auburn located?"  I caught Jumbo's response with my phone....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2011, 01:03:24 PM »
I say we all take on the Prowler mentality. If we're gonna be universally hated anyway, might as well enjoy it, and earn it.

So basically, you win a National Championship, and now you are ready to be all that you ridicule Tide fans for?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2011, 01:05:48 PM »
So basically, you win a National Championship, and now you are ready to be all that you ridicule Tide fans for?

Yes.  Well, not everything we ridicule Tide fans for...but basically...yes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2011, 01:06:38 PM »

Hey, nobody said anything about going on welfare.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Token

« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2011, 01:18:53 PM »
Yes.  Well, not everything we ridicule Tide fans for...but basically...yes.

Alright, but a fair warning....it's not going to work for most of you.  To completely take on the prowler/bammer mentality, you are going to need a surgery to remove/add chromosomes. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2011, 01:29:32 PM »
Alright, but a fair warning....it's not going to work for most of you.  To completely take on the prowler/bammer mentality, you are going to need a surgery to remove/add chromosomes.

I'm up for it.  My pops is a doctor so he can probably get them to waive the Surgicenter charge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2011, 01:29:50 PM »

If we fuck our siblings like rabbits, in a few generations, that will take care of itself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2011, 01:31:08 PM »
If we fuck our siblings like rabbits, in a few generations, that will take care of itself.

Touche.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions