Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

WHAT...THE...FUCK... Cash sought for Cam Newton

Token

Re: WHAT...THE...phuk... Cash sought for Cam Newton
« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2010, 11:31:30 AM »
Because if you guys think that you can beat Auburn with Cam, what do you think the odds are without him? If Auburn is the only thing between Alabama and another national championship, you don't want every edge? Bullshit. I am not buying this.

I don't give a rat's ass about Alabama, but I have posted here that I would take any break in the world to win a national championship, including Alabama needing to find players off the intramural field because the team has mono. So, If Alabama can play for the national championship, but to do that, you have to play Auburn with Cam, or Auburn without Cam, you would choose with? Bullshit.

It's a good thing that you aren't buying, because I'm not selling.  And it's an argument that won't matter, because Cam WILL play.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 11:33:35 AM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: WHAT...THE...FUCK... Cash sought for Cam Newton
« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2010, 11:35:01 AM »
This is what I hope Chizik has told the team. Time to whoop'em again Josie.

Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2010, 11:35:57 AM »
This. It literally makes me sick to my stomach. Imagine if you are Cam Newton. What if you didn't do anything wrong. What if you got your second chance and have worked your ass off to get to where you are now. Cam Newton is a house hold fucking name. And now, it is being dragged in the mud. Because of ONE guy.

It may sound gay, but all I can think about is that big ass smile that Cam has, and the fun it looked like he has had at the university that I love. Is he still going to be smiling? Has a little part of him died? I know that I would be going fucking nuts having these people that don't even know me defile my name. I hope Cam is a bigger man than me. I hope is can look at this and laugh. I want to see him keep smiling. Not a fake smile, but the smile that I loved seeing. The smile like, wow, this shit is so awesome. Because that's how I smile every time I watch Auburn football. That is the smile that I have every time I see a tiger walk. That is the smile that I have every time I hear the Auburn fight song. That is the smile that I have every time I see the "Auburn City Limits" sign again. And for that reason, we have a bond. And because of that,  I am fucking pissed...

i love you, W.

Here's what I want.  Fuck the NCAA and the lawyers and the cloak of secrecy.  I want Cam Newton at a table full of microphones, standing tall, and giving a statement in no uncertain terms that this is pure and unadulterated bullshit, and fuck anyone who says different.  I want a VERY ANGRY Cam Newton telling the entire nation of asshole sportswriters to fuck themselves running.  And then I want him to absolutely fucking destroy every team remaining on our schedule and then DARE the national media to give that Heisman to someone else.  I want the rest of our team to take Cam on their backs like he has done for them all year, and win out for Cam.  The players and the coaches and the Auburn family have his back - we know the truth.  FUCK THEM ALL. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #103 on: November 05, 2010, 11:36:13 AM »
IThat goes both ways.  Maybe it hasn't been on a national scale, but Alabama hasn't signed one top recruiting class under Saban where some Auburn fans somewhere wasn't spreading bullshit rumors about Bama cheating. 

And there in lies a difference as big as all outdoors. 

Sure some Auburn folks will claim "They're cheating" when you sign a nice class, but Finebaum and the bammer controlled media will seek to DESTROY Auburn, one of it's players, and his family for even trying to compete. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2010, 11:41:10 AM »
And there in lies a difference as big as all outdoors. 

Sure some Auburn folks will claim "They're cheating" when you sign a nice class, but Finebaum and the bammer controlled media will seek to DESTROY Auburn, one of it's players, and his family for even trying to compete.

Yeah, I edited that out, but not soon enough I guess.  Either way, down the road when Cam has been cleared by all of this bullshit, I'll debate this point with you.  I'm not going to do it now while all of you are pissed (as you should be). 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2010, 11:42:27 AM »
Because if you guys think that you can beat Auburn with Cam, what do you think the odds are without him? If Auburn is the only thing between Alabama and another national championship, you don't want every edge? Bullshit. I am not buying this.

I don't give a rat's ass about Alabama, but I have posted here that I would take any break in the world to win a national championship, including Alabama needing to find players off the intramural field because the team has mono. So, If Alabama can play for the national championship, but to do that, you have to play Auburn with Cam, or Auburn without Cam, you would choose with? Bullshit.
Fuck that. After hearing some AU fans get on the "Bama wouldn't have won the NC if Colt was playing!" bandwagon after that game, I want Cam Newton to be on some fucking steroids when the Iron Bowl comes around. It's like I said in a thread a few weeks ago, is a little healthy competition just THAT difficult for people to deal with? Do I want us to beat AU by 100 points? Yes. Do I want us to do it every time we play? Yes. I want us to play in the NC game again this year, sure, but if AU wins they win. At least we lost to a pretty good team. I would actually be less pissed about losing to AU than I was about losing to USCe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #106 on: November 05, 2010, 11:43:33 AM »
It's a good thing that you aren't buying, because I'm not selling.  And it's an argument that won't matter, because Cam WILL play.

I actually agree with you here.  It was fun to make a crack here and there about boat trips, laptops etc. but honestly, the whole Chargers, remodeling mom's kitchen shit got old in a hurry and I'd MUCH rather talk football than smoking guns and off the field issues.  There are always going to be Auburn fans that take every opportunity to talk shit and/or try and get the goods on Bama.  It goes on at every school.  However, I just don't get the enormity of this situation and why every single time any issue arises that remotely involves Auburn, it goes viral in a matter of hours.  This shit is coast to coast and the number one headline on every sports media outlet.  Headed to the gym this morning.  5:00 a.m. and the first thing I heard on Sporting News Radio..."TROUBLE AT AUBURN". Really?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #107 on: November 05, 2010, 11:45:48 AM »
I actually agree with you here.  It was fun to make a crack here and there about boat trips, laptops etc. but honestly, the whole Chargers, remodeling mom's kitchen shit got old in a hurry and I'd MUCH rather talk football than smoking guns and off the field issues.  There are always going to be Auburn fans that take every opportunity to talk shit and/or try and get the goods on Bama.  It goes on at every school.  However, I just don't get the enormity of this situation and why every single time any issue arises that remotely involves Auburn, it goes viral in a matter of hours.  This shit is coast to coast and the number one headline on every sports media outlet.  Headed to the gym this morning.  5:00 a.m. and the first thing I heard on Sporting News Radio..."TROUBLE AT AUBURN". Really?

I think he was talking about me calling bullshit that Alabama fans want Cam to play...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #108 on: November 05, 2010, 11:47:24 AM »
Yeah, I edited that out, but not soon enough I guess.  Either way, down the road when Cam has been cleared by all of this bullshit, I'll debate this point with you.  I'm not going to do it now while all of you are pissed (as you should be).

You can't be "cleared" on something like this.  You can't prove a negative.  The only thing that can happen is that they can't prove it did happen.  Which, in many folk's eyes, means "Auburn and Cam did it, they just couldn't find proof."   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #109 on: November 05, 2010, 11:48:11 AM »
I think he was talking about me calling bullshit that Alabama fans want Cam to play...

I just noticed my quote function fail.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #110 on: November 05, 2010, 01:39:43 PM »
ESPN, "Outside the Lines", is showing a piece on this at 2pm CST.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #111 on: November 05, 2010, 01:42:33 PM »
ESPN, "Outside the Lines", is showing a piece on this at 2pm CST.
Apparently with Finebaum as a guest...
 :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #112 on: November 05, 2010, 01:44:34 PM »

Why not just put Shane from Centerpoint on there?  Just as fucking credible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #113 on: November 05, 2010, 01:45:03 PM »
Fuck that. After hearing some AU fans get on the "Bama wouldn't have won the NC if Colt was playing!" bandwagon after that game, I want Cam Newton to be on some fucking steroids when the Iron Bowl comes around. It's like I said in a thread a few weeks ago, is a little healthy competition just THAT difficult for people to deal with? Do I want us to beat AU by 100 points? Yes. Do I want us to do it every time we play? Yes. I want us to play in the NC game again this year, sure, but if AU wins they win. At least we lost to a pretty good team. I would actually be less pissed about losing to AU than I was about losing to USCe.
I'm one of the few aubies that said bama would have won with or without colt in the game. They looked like  a more complete team....Texas fans need to shutup already because they have proven this year they weren't about shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #114 on: November 05, 2010, 01:49:43 PM »
Colt was on track to throw for 517 yards and 8 scores...and run for 3 more.  They also had plans to play him at linebacker if Bama hadn't taken such a dirty underhanded cheap shot on him to get him out of the game.  Fucking Bammers!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #115 on: November 05, 2010, 02:13:23 PM »

Are you serious!?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #116 on: November 05, 2010, 02:40:36 PM »
I'm one of the few aubies that said bama would have won with or without colt in the game. They looked like  a more complete team....Texas fans need to shutup already because they have proven this year they weren't about shit.

How does this years teams being bad prove that last years team wasn't shit?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions