That's a big Ho Ho Ho
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Topic For Discussion On A Slow Day
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2010, 10:59:58 AM »
Point taken, honey.  Now move the fuck on.

Thank you, dear. 

And I agree with whomever it was that said he would go back up North.  I don't think Meyer leaves FL anytime soon regardless of how badly they performed this year.  And I also agree with whomever it was that said that Muschamp never coaches at TX... unless Mac retires in the offseason. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2010, 11:05:39 AM »
Thank you, dear. 

And I agree with whomever it was that said he would go back up North.  I don't think Meyer leaves FL anytime soon regardless of how badly they performed this year.  And I also agree with whomever it was that said that Muschamp never coaches at TX... unless Mac retires in the offseason.
But I also say Gus stays around a decade and Saban as long as he cares to coa ch. You must disagree with me on one of these.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2010, 11:07:31 AM »
But I also say Gus stays around a decade and Saban as long as he cares to coa ch. You must disagree with me on one of these.
Saban to the Dallas Cowbitches.  So yeah, I disagree with you that he stays in Turdville.  Turdville makes Dallas look like a freaking paradise.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2010, 11:09:31 AM »
I could not watch the whole video. The fact that people elect an individual with so little acumen for the English language is beyond me. My ears are bleeding.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2010, 11:13:42 AM »
I could not watch the whole video. The fact that people elect an individual with so little acumen for the English language is beyond me. My ears are bleeding.

If you didn't watch the whole thing, then you missed that wonderful cheer that all the Gata Nation say...
1,2,3 Fo-Fi Dem Flahda Gata don't take no jive.  Go Gatah
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2010, 11:26:40 AM »
Okay....fuck you, fuck you, fuck you...oh....and fuck you.

Wait, I forgot one.  Fuck you.

That should about cover it.  Now, what about Mullen?  Will he be CORCHING Georgia, or not?

Doesn't Georgia have a coach?  Richt I think it is?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2010, 11:26:43 AM »
Saban to the Dallas Cowbitches.  So yeah, I disagree with you that he stays in Turdville.  Turdville makes Dallas look like a freaking paradise.

Hey. I resemble that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2010, 11:28:17 AM »
Oh he's stayin' Wench. Saban has command over the Bamer minions much as the corndog displayed via your own hands on this site. Who would give up so much power in Turdville where even the fans are chastiseable by a blindsiding loss to some Utes? Bamers are mindphuked willingly, but Texans merely delude themselves to be fashionable. It is not the same, and why we love the college game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2010, 11:30:34 AM »

There are rumbles on the sports talk about that. Wade ( I don't know what the fuck I am doing) Phillips is gone after this year. I really don't follow Pro football (Sat is my day) but have been going to this one bar on Sunday this year and started people watching. Watching the cowboys suck and their fans drink themself stoopied is fun to watch.

Plus the Blue moon on tap is only $2.00 a pint. :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jmar

« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2010, 11:36:15 AM »
There are rumbles on the sports talk about that. Wade ( I don't know what the phuk I am doing) Phillips is gone after this year. I really don't follow Pro football (Sat is my day) but have been going to this one bar on Sunday this year and started people watching. Watching the cowboys suck and their fans drink themself stoopied is fun to watch.

Plus the Blue moon on tap is only $2.00 a pint. :bar:
That's enough to keep me away but NO Saban can't win in Dallas like Girardi isn't the guy for the Yankees.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2010, 11:39:20 AM »
Doesn't Georgia have a coach?  Richt I think it is?

Georgia has kind of a unique situation.  I heard an interview with Richt a few days ago and one of the issues was how they seem to have more rivalry games than any other SEC team.  If you think about it, that may just be the case.  South Carolina is always early but that's become a war and pretty much a rivalry game.  I think Florida has long since become the big one on their schedule and next comes the oldest rivalry in the South, Auburn.  After that, it's in-State rival, Georgia Tech. 

Point being, Georgia fans are already quite P.O.'d about a 2-8 slate against the Gators.  Georgia has two more, very loseable games against AU and GT.  If those games go in the crapper, it may very well be the end for Richt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2010, 11:47:34 AM »
That's enough to keep me away but NO Saban can't win in Dallas like Girardi isn't the guy for the Yankees.

Local Blogger has said (on the net must be true) that Lord Turd wants back in the NFL with the right Situation.  Dallas has got some talent-They just have no leadership. If he could turn them around the Dallas faithful would line up to blow him. Skeletor (Jerry) has do something (minus lock-out) Wade ain't putting butts in the seats.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jmar

« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2010, 11:52:53 AM »
Local Blogger has said (on the net must be true) that Lord Turd wants back in the NFL with the right Situation.  Dallas has got some talent-They just have no leadership. If he could turn them around the Dallas faithful would line up to blow him. Skeletor (Jerry) has do something (minus lock-out) Wade ain't putting butts in the seats.
Switzer is listening. Has Saban proven himself as a true NFL WINNER?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2010, 11:57:53 AM »
Need to take into account that Lord Saybinz is now 59.  I would guess that if he were to make a move again, it would be one last time in what he considered the perfect gig.  Proving himself in the Pro's?  Finishing up closer to home...PSU?  Does he ride it out at the Crapstoned?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2010, 12:01:21 PM »
Need to take into account that Lord Saybinz is now 59.  I would guess that if he were to make a move again, it would be one last time in what he considered the perfect gig.  Proving himself in the Pro's?  Finishing up closer to home...PSU?  Does he ride it out at the Crapstoned?
...until he leaves in a hearse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2010, 12:08:07 PM »
Switzer is listening. Has Saban proven himself as a true NFL WINNER?

He had one shot in the NFL.

Big difference between Dallas (now) and Miami then( Talent wise). Jerry want's one more ring(s) before retiring-He is just to block headed to see the puppets he keeps hiring ain't gonna get it done. This season may open his eyes along with his age.

I hope he either keeps wade or gets another douche- Makes life funny on Sundays around here.

Of course perfect story would be Lord Turd leave Turdville and come here and fall flat on his face (again)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2010, 12:14:14 PM »
Georgia has kind of a unique situation.  I heard an interview with Richt a few days ago and one of the issues was how they seem to have more rivalry games than any other SEC team.  If you think about it, that may just be the case.  South Carolina is always early but that's become a war and pretty much a rivalry game.  I think Florida has long since become the big one on their schedule and next comes the oldest rivalry in the South, Auburn.  After that, it's in-State rival, Georgia Tech. 

Point being, Georgia fans are already quite P.O.'d about a 2-8 slate against the Gators.  Georgia has two more, very loseable games against AU and GT.  If those games go in the crapper, it may very well be the end for Richt.

May be.  I think it would be stupid to judge him by these last few games.  Either you realize he's in a rebuilding cycle and give him a year or two to work through it, or you think he can't get the job done and fire him regardless.  But, unfortunately we live in a world now where one game can make or break you.  You're a good coach with the last win, and shitty coach with the last loss.  Sad the way things are, but that's the way they are. 

Personally, I would have said keep Richt.  Good record, just needs to work through the rebuilding time...needs this QB to mature.  But if you play the game the way it's played these days, you go hire the next young gun that's full of piss and vinegar, or some guy that's waited his turn and will hire a go-getter staff (like Chiz).   And since UGA is likely (if they fire Richt) to be one of the few big time jobs open this year, along with probably Miami, they may have their pick of "soon to be great coaches".  I'm not positive Mullen is that, but might be.  However, if they do that, they may have to suffer through "recruiting players to fit the new coach's needs and wants".   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2010, 12:25:09 PM »
He had one shot in the NFL.

Big difference between Dallas (now) and Miami then( Talent wise). Jerry want's one more ring(s) before retiring-He is just to block headed to see the puppets he keeps hiring ain't gonna get it done. This season may open his eyes along with his age.

I hope he either keeps wade or gets another douche- Makes life funny on Sundays around here.

Of course perfect story would be Lord Turd leave Turdville and come here and fall flat on his face (again)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions