Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn vs. Georgia

JR4AU

Re: Auburn vs. Georgia
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2010, 01:45:49 PM »

I have one ticket that is still unspoken for.

Hi there, how are you?   :ice:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2010, 02:47:39 PM »
I will indeed. It's time the real bitches of the board meet, no?

I may try to come. I will be in Birmingham the weekend before and then I have to go back to Dallas, but I may try to get to Auburn on UGA weekend. I haven't been this year for the first time in about....oh...33 years. I need to see Cam play live...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2010, 03:59:16 PM »
I may try to come. I will be in Birmingham the weekend before and then I have to go back to Dallas, but I may try to get to Auburn on UGA weekend. I haven't been this year for the first time in about....oh...33 years. I need to see Cam play live...

I will be there-if you can make it let me know. Since we haven't met in Texas mite as well meet there.

I'll be off woodbury.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2010, 04:03:59 PM »
I will indeed. It's time the real bitches of the board meet, no?

Yes.  Since Taylor will be there too, I say it will be a rendezvous of epic proportions.

Wish I had known about your ticket before I agreed to... never mind.  Deal's a deal.  The Wench is no welsher.  And it IS an Auburn game.  I have done much worse for lesser things...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2010, 04:05:40 PM »

I will be there-if you can make it let me know. Since we haven't met in Texas mite as well meet there.

I'll be off woodbury.

Guys, that would be AWESOME!!!  All the Texas bretheren in the house... we'd tear the place down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2010, 04:11:04 PM »
Yes.  Since Taylor will be there too, I say it will be a rendezvous of epic proportions.

Wish I had known about your ticket before I agreed to... never mind.  Deal's a deal.  The Wench is no welsher.  And it IS an Auburn game.  I have done much worse for lesser things...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2010, 04:11:24 PM »
Guys, that would be AWESOME!!!  All the Texas bretheren in the house... we'd tear the place down.

Guess we need to find a place- I gate at a place that yawl are more than welcome-Coolers of beer and good chow. All are welcome. E-mail me if you want location or let me know if you are meeting somewhere else-I will try an swing by.

TEXAS size party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Tiger Wench

« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2010, 04:12:25 PM »
Guess we need to find a place- I gate at a place that yawl are more than welcome-Coolers of beer and good chow. All are welcome. E-mail me if you want location or let me know if you are meeting somewhere else-I will try an swing by.

TEXAS size party.
I will be at the X-gate, with no plans to roam. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions