Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

PLEASE!!!!

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
PLEASE!!!!
« on: November 01, 2010, 11:03:45 AM »
For fuck's sake. IT DOESN"T FUCKING MATTER!!!!! If Auburn wins out, we will win the National Championship!

Auburn has one of the best teams I have seen in my 33 years with one of the best players I have ever seen play at the college level...and we are bitching like hell. Stop it. This shit is ridiculous. Run your mouths, talk shit, and enjoy the fact that no matter what anyone says, if we go out and win, IT DOESN"T FUCKING MATTER!

If I see another god damn thread bitching about Herbie and whoever, I am going to :suicide:

Someone, go tell RWS to fuck himself. Or tell Token to eat a dick. Something. Anything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: PLEASE!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 11:09:13 AM »
Herbie wants your cock.....ok just kidding, there is no need to kill yourself. I pretty sure most of us here know this WE. I mean, you are correct, when we win out we will play for all the marbles. It is fun to speculate and make fun of the talking heads especially when they contradick themselves.

Anyway, hey Token, go eat a dick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 11:12:38 AM »
quitcherbitchin!   :poke:

I'm seriously about sick and tired of hearing folks complain about play by play guys, color analysts, commentators, tv sports talking heads, lisps or speech impediments, Big 10 or Boise bias, etc. etc.  I said this a couple of weeks ago too.  I don't know how much more clear it can be that 2004 isn't about to happen again, and we knew then, and have known, that was a fluke more than anything.  It's Auburn's to win, or lose...simple as that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 11:15:57 AM »
Let's take this moment to remember something CTT said concerning 2004.

"If the folks making these statements knew anything about football then they would still be coaching."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JR4AU

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 11:19:34 AM »
Let's take this moment to remember something CTT said concerning 2004.

"If the folks making these statements knew anything about football then they would still be coaching."

Les Miles and Houston Nutt are still coaching. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010, 11:20:32 AM »
Les Miles and Houston Nutt are still coaching.

Which should prove to you how dumb the ones who are not are!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2010, 11:20:53 AM »
Sorry, but there's no guarantees.  Not that our bitching will make a difference either but those of you saying "If we win out..." please to be giving a show of hands how many of you thought Oregon would be #1 this morning.  Anyone...anyone...Bueller...? 

Oregon raced up the polls because of much love...based on winning and opinions.  We thought we were secure because we vaulted to #1 and everyone just knew it was because of our superior schedule.  All it took to get us out of the top spot was whipping an SEC team on the road by 20.  Unfortunately, that SEC team had losses to JSU and Vandy on their resume and bang..we're #2.

Now, clearly....clearly...our SOS will keep us in the top 2 if we win out.  Really?  The Chattanooga Mocs?  Guess what...Georgia is 4-5.  How's that SOS looking right now?  And if Bama just happens to get knocked off by either LSU or MSU...or both?  Again, please to be explaining how, under this system, all we have to do is win out.  And while we're playing our 4th string against the Mocs this weekend, how much love do you think the winner between #3 and #5 is gonna' get?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2010, 11:24:03 AM »
Which should prove to you how dumb the ones who are not are!

Pffffft.  Fail.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2010, 11:26:37 AM »
Sorry, but there's no guarantees.  Not that our bitching will make a difference either but those of you saying "If we win out..." please to be giving a show of hands how many of you thought Oregon would be #1 this morning.  Anyone...anyone...Bueller...? 

Oregon raced up the polls because of much love...based on winning and opinions.  We thought we were secure because we vaulted to #1 and everyone just knew it was because of our superior schedule.  All it took to get us out of the top spot was whipping an SEC team on the road by 20.  Unfortunately, that SEC team had losses to JSU and Vandy on their resume and bang..we're #2.

Now, clearly....clearly...our SOS will keep us in the top 2 if we win out.  Really?  The Chattanooga Mocs?  Guess what...Georgia is 4-5.  How's that SOS looking right now?  And if Bama just happens to get knocked off by either LSU or MSU...or both?  Again, please to be explaining how, under this system, all we have to do is win out.  And while we're playing our 4th string against the Mocs this weekend, how much love do you think the winner between #3 and #5 is gonna' get?

Somehow it sounds better coming from you, I guess... but I jumped on this very idea last night.

http://www.tigersx.com/forum/war_damn_eagle/1_team_drops_4th_week_row..._11119.0.html

So will we drop again after playing UTC?  But then we tick back up after playing (and hopefully beating) a shitastic Georgia team?  What if LSU beats bammer?  If bammer loses to LSU (I know, I am what if-ing...)  and then bammer drops in the BCS, what would that do to Auburn's strength of schedule?  If we are not playing a one-loss bammer for all the marbles, would winning out still be enough to satisfy the computers and  those stupid fuckers who keep voting for Boise and TCU?  It's like on American Idol when that website encouraged people to vote for the worst singers to fuck it all up...  They just want the BCS to be forced to make a hard decision over the non-AQ.  TOUGH SHIT!!  THEY ARE NON-AQ FOR A REASON!!!!!!!!!

If Auburn wins out and gets fucked again, I will go postal.

This is so fucking stupid...

Last night Herbie said "Auburn people calm down - you control your own destiny.  If you win out you will be in the BCS Championship game..." but somehow Herbie, after the fucking you and ESPN gave us in 2004, I have a hard time trusting you...

I just do NOT have that level of confidence.  Right now, the absolute worst case is for bammer to lose to LSU.  And we have to blow the fucking DOORS off of Georgia and bammer both just to earn fucking "style points"??  You have to earn style points when you play a shittastic conference schedule.  Otherwise, just being an SEC gamewinner makes it style points, you stupid motherfucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2010, 11:27:55 AM »
If allbarn wins out their last game will be the BCSNG.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2010, 11:30:57 AM »
Somehow it sounds better coming from you, I guess... but I jumped on this very idea last night.
I feel your pain. Count me on yours and Snaggle's team.

I believe my comment in another thread is what birthed this one.

Hide your head in the sand all you want. We're not guaranteed shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2010, 11:32:51 AM »

So how do your theories account for us jumping over 2 teams to #1 in last weeks poll?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2010, 11:36:16 AM »
I will guarantee you that if Auburn is 13-0 going in to bowl season, that we will be playing for a national championship. I will guarantee it. Not only that, but I will bet any of you fuckers any amount of money that this will happen.

So put your money where your mouth is. If you honestly think that an undefeated Auburn will get jumped by TCU or Boise then bet me right now....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2010, 11:38:49 AM »
I think honestly the only way it could happen is if Alabama were to lose to LSU, MSU and Auburn...then Auburn gets a 4 loss USCe in the SECCG and wins a close ugla game there.  This would hurt the SOS enough that the pimps in Connecticut will get Boise in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2010, 11:40:38 AM »
So how do your theories account for us jumping over 2 teams to #1 in last weeks poll?

Makes my point even more.  How do you account for this week?  NOTHING is certain in this whole mess.  WE says PLEASE stop bitching and so many are saying "All we have to do is win out".  I'm asking for someone to show me that guarantee.  Show me how beating a Division 5 Chattanooga team and a 4-5 UGA team does squat for Auburn.  Certainly, everyone wants to point to Alabama and say that beating a top 5 team will get us there.  So....if Bama loses to either LSU or MSU and drops out of the top 10?  We're guaranteed a spot in the BCS just how?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2010, 11:40:56 AM »
I will guarantee you that if Auburn is 13-0 going in to bowl season, that we will be playing for a national championship. I will guarantee it. Not only that, but I will bet any of you fuckers any amount of money that this will happen.

So put your money where your mouth is. If you honestly think that an undefeated Auburn will get jumped by TCU or Boise then bet me right now....

The guys who run the numbers, and know the system predicted what has happened the last couple of weeks...and also predicted that Auburn would climb to #1 by the end if they won out...no matter who stayed undefeated.   The computers don't factor in games not played yet...the whole puzzle isn't put together.

I think honestly the only way it could happen is if Alabama were to lose to LSU, MSU and Auburn...then Auburn gets a 4 loss USCe in the SECCG and wins a close ugla game there.  This would hurt the SOS enough that the pimps in Connecticut will get Boise in.

IT'S

NOT

GOING

TO

FUCKING

HAPPEN!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2010, 11:43:27 AM »
Makes my point even more.  How do you account for this week?  NOTHING is certain in this whole mess.  WE says PLEASE stop bitching and so many are saying "All we have to do is win out".  I'm asking for someone to show me that guarantee.  Show me how beating a Division 5 Chattanooga team and a 4-5 UGA team does squat for Auburn.  Certainly, everyone wants to point to Alabama and say that beating a top 5 team will get us there.  So....if Bama loses to either LSU or MSU and drops out of the top 10?  We're guaranteed a spot in the BCS just how?

Because Boise was #8 in the computer rankings. They moved up after beating a decent road team. Auburn is still number 1 in ALL the computers, and jumped to #2 in the poll that matters in figuring the BCS. Auburn is not going to get passed by anyone in the computers OR anyone in the polls if they keep winning.

Again, I will bet anyone that if Auburn is 13-0, they play for it.

Anyone?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 11:44:28 AM by War Eagle!!! »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2010, 11:52:15 AM »

You're not seeing the big picture as it is, and yet you're creating one in theory that is Armageddon like, and still, the BCS gurus say there's no scenario an undefeated SEC team doesn't play the way things stand now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2010, 11:54:41 AM »
You're not seeing the big picture as it is, and yet you're creating one in theory that is Armageddon like, and still, the BCS gurus say there's no scenario an undefeated SEC team doesn't play the way things stand now.

Hell, they are saying that 3 teams control their destiny. Auburn, Oregon and Alabama. In other words, a one loss SEC Champ will play for it all, much less an undefeated one...

Anyone want to bet????

Fucking crickets...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2010, 12:02:31 PM »
Hell, they are saying that 3 teams control their destiny. Auburn, Oregon and Alabama. In other words, a one loss SEC Champ will play for it all, much less an undefeated one...

Anyone want to bet????

Fucking crickets...

I want some of that action...I'll double your bet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum