Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

PLEASE!!!!

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: PLEASE!!!!
« Reply #100 on: November 03, 2010, 09:38:32 AM »
I quit watching that show..its like the view. One dimensional? 3 rushers in the top 11 in the sec. Darvin Adams, Mr reliable. Nick Fairly the best dl in the sec. Wes byrum is as automatic as it gets. Washington has become a dangerous ko return man. Our special teams gunners I.e. Craig Sanders, have been awesome. Every team has a weak link. Ours is neiko torched and mediocre punting. Big whooop! Oregon gives up 20-30 per game against lesser defenses. So screw the experts....
I think this is what irks me the most.

Jesse Palmer can suck a fat dick.

Saw on College Football Live where they were discussing who they'd like to see in the MNC game. Jesse said that he'd like to see Oregon vs. Boise State, which is why he has them at #1 & #2 by a long shot. He went on to gush about what an amazing display of talent by both teams that would be. Didn't acknowledge Auburn until the host said, "You don't think Auburn could match up against Oregon too?" and Palmer said some bullshit like "There's no way Auburn could stop that offense!" with a chuckle. Are you fucking kidding me? What makes you think Oregon can stop ours? Our points for and against have been pretty similar for the most part, but our competition has been much stiffer (#3 vs. #142 SOS). In our one game we've played so far that is along the lines of the teams they did blow out, we did the same (52-3 vs. ULM).

It's so frustrating to see these so called experts completely devoid of logic that a blind retarded three year old can see.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #101 on: November 03, 2010, 09:45:23 AM »
To add to that, I just checked.

Oregon is allowing 17.9 PPG and Auburn is allowing 24.3.

HO-LY SHIT! SIX WHOLE POINTS MORE! WE COULD NEVER HANG WITH THEM!

With shut-outs against jokes like New Mexico and Portland State...I like our chances of scoring on them better than their chances of scoring on us.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 10:38:31 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #102 on: November 03, 2010, 09:59:22 AM »
Jesse Palmer can suck a fat dick.

Saw on College Football Live where they were discussing who they'd like to see in the MNC game. Jesse said that he'd like to see Oregon vs. Boise State, which is why he has them at #1 & #2 by a long shot. He went on to gush about what an amazing display of talent by both teams that would be.

And clapping him along was Herbie. What was funny to me is that after Herbie wiped his chin off, he displayed his top ten. Who did he have at #2 instead? Auburn

Oregon is allowing 17.9 PPG and Auburn is scoring 24.3.

HO-LY SHIT! SIX WHOLE POINTS MORE! WE COULD NEVER HANG WITH THEM!

With shut-outs against jokes like New Mexico and Portland State...I like our chances of scoring on them better than their chances of scoring on us.
I'm with you. I actually think that Auburn is the only team that can beat Oregon though. They do have a great offense but they haven't faced us and even if our D hasn't been so great I still think the Ducks would be in for a nice treat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #103 on: November 03, 2010, 10:06:49 AM »
Don't write off Arizona just yet in giving the Ducks a fucking.  They're giving up less than 15 a game in the score happy Pac-10.  The Wildcatz are a pretty solid team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #104 on: November 03, 2010, 10:48:39 AM »
And clapping him along was Herbie. What was funny to me is that after Herbie wiped his chin off, he displayed his top ten. Who did he have at #2 instead? Auburn
I'm with you. I actually think that Auburn is the only team that can beat Oregon though. They do have a great offense but they haven't faced us and even if our D hasn't been so great I still think the Ducks would be in for a nice treat.
I think it's pretty much a concensus among us that we are very talented and diverse in many ways. Sure Cam is the guy that makes it happen but he has quality people all-around him. He elevates their play. Isn't that what every team wants? Our punter isn't long, but he skies it making returns pretty tough. We don't kick the ball through the end zone. We mainly get beat deep along the sidelines. We miss some open field tackles. We fumble once in how many carries? Yeah one's too many. But we hit harder than any team I've seen. We adjust as well as any defense after a gashing and limit mistakes after making a couple. Our penalties are signiicantly reduced.

LaMichael James can be contained on dive plays by a powerful, quick interior. We bust the Oregon QB each time on the read option. He can throw some but I don't think he can with any consistency with his run game marginalized. And I don't think anyone expects to stop them for four quarters anyway. But I think we can give them real problems. It APPEARS they have all these weapons but look beyond the mirrors. I'm not short selling them, I'm just not focusing on the hyperactive QB stutting around.   

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #105 on: November 03, 2010, 11:03:52 AM »
Don't write off Arizona just yet in giving the Ducks a phuking.  They're giving up less than 15 a game in the score happy Pac-10.  The Wildcatz are a pretty solid team.

^^This^^

I am not so confident that Oregon gets past Zona and if they do, I think it is going to be ugly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

jmar

« Reply #106 on: November 03, 2010, 11:11:16 AM »
^^This^^

I am not so confident that Oregon gets past Zona and if they do, I think it is going to be ugly.
Again, the game is at Oregon and Arizona's best bet is injured, not hurt, INJURED! Yes they have a stingy defense. But that will not be enough.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #107 on: November 03, 2010, 11:13:55 AM »
Don't count out the Beavers in the Civil War either.  They would love nothing more than to play the Duckie spoiler.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #108 on: November 03, 2010, 11:16:44 AM »
Don't count out the Beavers in the Civil War either.  They would love nothing more than to play the Duckie spoiler.
Their top player is INJURED too. C'mon!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #109 on: November 03, 2010, 11:21:52 AM »
Is it also possible that outside of a couple of teams, the Pac-10 is just a bad, bad league?  Hell, even a bottom feeding Tennessee with a brain dead corch played the Oregon Fucks straight up for a half.  Then they got blown out in the second half like they do in virtually every game they play. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #110 on: November 03, 2010, 11:31:54 AM »
Is it also possible that outside of a couple of teams, the Pac-10 is just a bad, bad league?  Hell, even a bottom feeding Tennessee with a brain dead corch played the Oregon phuks straight up for a half.  Then they got blown out in the second half like they do in virtually every game they play.
There you go. Hell we have some bad halves ourselves but I think we beat them head to head on a neutral field, at Jordan-Hare, their house or phukin' Europe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #111 on: November 03, 2010, 11:35:34 AM »
Again, the game is at Oregon and Arizona's best bet is injured, not hurt, INJURED! Yes they have a stingy defense. But that will not be enough.

All it takes is a stingy D to get them out of rhythm and give the Mildcats of the desert a little confidence...not sayin, just sayin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

jmar

« Reply #112 on: November 03, 2010, 11:45:01 AM »
All it takes is a stingy D to get them out of rhythm and give the Mildcats of the desert a little confidence...not sayin, just sayin.
I know. All the talk now is how one loss Alabama has a clearer path based on what? Beating a beaten down Tennessee team whose head coach is displaying an evident lack of patience? Man these talking heads are really stretching.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions