Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Does Florida Suck this Bad?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Does Florida Suck this Bad?
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2010, 11:50:31 AM »
I will call it like this, bammer beats them by 17 at least.

AU lined up and rammed it down the Cock's throats (It just moved when I typed that for some reason) for over 330 yards.  I believe Bama can just pound Ingram and Richardson at them all night and win by 2-3 scores.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2010, 11:53:01 AM »
I agree with all of the above posts, but I think USCe will be the best team that Alabama has played this far.  Let me explain.  Good Defense, Decent QB, great Running Back.  Any one of the teams that Alabama has played thus far is lacking horribly in at least one of those categories.

I still think Alabama wins, but probably by only 3 - 10. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2010, 11:55:08 AM »
I know this make come across has an Auburn homer but I seriously think that the only real test bama will have the rest of the season is we play them. The funny thing about that is some of the teams bama will have played are some of the same that will be test for us. Some of that of course is contributed to the fact we haven't beat those teams in a couple of years.
I could go with this. Like I said, Bama and AU are playing head and shoulders above the rest of the conference right now. I think it would be awesome to have two top 10 teams playing in the Iron Bowl for the West.....as long as we win.  :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2010, 11:58:17 AM »
I still think Alabama wins, but probably by only 3 - 10. 

You should be in Vegas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2010, 11:58:43 AM »
I'm with Snaggle here. If we can ram it for 300+ yards, I see no reason why Ingram and Richardson can't do that and then some. Plus their D is a little better than ours and blitzing is their game. I don't see SC pulling this one off. They just aren't physical enough. As simp said, I really think we are the only thing that can MAYBE do something with Bama. I still think we are a year away from lining up with Bama and punching them in the mouth. We will have to use a little misdirection, etc ala last year. Just my .02.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2010, 09:15:04 AM »
Back to the subject of this thread:

I hope that Gene & Co. are taking notes on life after Tebow at UF. Life after Cam may be very similar in two years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2010, 09:16:37 AM »
Back to the subject of this thread:

I hope that Gene & Co. are taking notes on life after Tebow at UF. Life after Cam may be very similar in two years.

I think they are, he is called Kiehl Frazier.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2010, 09:28:25 AM »
I think they are, he is called Kiehl Frazier.
True, but Brantley wasn't supposed to be a slouch. He's just not Tebow, yet UF is keeping the playbook the same as if he's still there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2010, 09:55:20 AM »
True, but Brantley wasn't supposed to be a slouch. He's just not Tebow, yet UF is keeping the playbook the same as if he's still there.

Also Trotter aint slow of feet either. I get what you're saying though. Its almost like Meyer woke up and said "Oh shit, Tebow is gone". You can tell what their intentions are and that is Burton, Burton and Burton. Brantley is flopping and Florida has no RB; they have like one offensive threat with a shit load of "talent".
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 09:56:00 AM by djsimp41 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2010, 10:19:44 AM »
and Florida has no RB

B-I-N-G-O

Give this man a cookie.  That is Florida's real problem.  See Tebow has been Florida's running back for the past 4 years.  Sure they have Demps who is a speedster, but when you play in the SEC, so is the defense you are playing against.  You can only carry the ball around end so many times.  Burton has talent, but he doesn't have Tebows size, he can't rush up the middle like Tebow could.  Case in point that 4th and Goal while a stupid decision, I think would have been a great one if TIMMAY was there, in fact he probably would have scored on third down. 

Florida is not built to be a come from behind team, bammer was able to pin it's ears back and put pressure on Brantley.  Florida fans were so high on Brantley and he has been ok, however they forgot he was never a starter in the SEC before, BIG difference!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2010, 10:22:46 AM »
B-I-N-G-O

Give this man a cookie.  That is Florida's real problem.  See Tebow has been Florida's running back for the past 4 years.  Sure they have Demps who is a speedster, but when you play in the SEC, so is the defense you are playing against.  You can only carry the ball around end so many times.  Burton has talent, but he doesn't have Tebows size, he can't rush up the middle like Tebow could.  Case in point that 4th and Goal while a stupid decision, I think would have been a great one if TIMMAY was there, in fact he probably would have scored on third down. 

Florida is not built to be a come from behind team, bammer was able to pin it's ears back and put pressure on Brantley.  Florida fans were so high on Brantley and he has been ok, however they forgot he was never a starter in the SEC before, BIG difference!

Demps is the fastest College Athlete in the country - on a track. Yes, he has broken some great breakaway runs, but he doesnt seem agile or "game" fast like a Bo Jackson or Devin Hester. Just my .02. I think he is overrated. On top of that, he is banged up. He is very much to Fla like Tim Carter was to us or Holliday was to LSU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2010, 10:33:31 AM »
Give this man a cookie.

I'll take a pot brownie instead.

All great points. This is why I hope they scrape by an back into the SEC game so we can whip their asses. I think Meyers is starting to figure out that those scat backs he cruited at Utah isn't gonna cut it in the SEC. He would be better off taking one of his LB'ers and letting him tote the rock some. Two points I would like to add to yours; Florida seems to have no team chemistry or do they have a team leader.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2010, 10:36:12 AM »
Bet they wish Cam hadn't gotten away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2010, 10:40:17 AM »
Bet they wish Cam hadn't gotten away.

had the exact same thought.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JR4AU

« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2010, 01:03:51 PM »

Really?  You've seen Brantley rush the ball the same amount of times, and on the same plays as Tebow?  Serously? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2010, 01:24:04 PM »
Really?  You've seen Brantley rush the ball the same amount of times, and on the same plays as Tebow?  Serously? 
They are still running the option constantly, despite the fact that Brantley can't run or pitch the ball. He may not tuck and run as often as Tebow did, but the play book appears to be mostly unchanged. Let the man drop back more often than not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2010, 01:27:45 PM »
They are still running the option constantly, despite the fact that Brantley can't run or pitch the ball. He may not tuck and run as often as Tebow did, but the play book appears to be mostly unchanged. Let the man drop back more often than not.

This.  That's exactly what a sports writer that covers UF football said this morning on our local sports talk show.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2010, 02:04:29 PM »
This.  That's exactly what a sports writer that covers UF football said this morning on our local sports talk show.

Well that settles it...a sports writer said so. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2010, 02:09:52 PM »
Well that settles it...a sports writer said so.
Can't believe ESPN isn't knocking your door down, since you know more than all other sportwriters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2010, 02:20:03 PM »
Can't believe ESPN isn't knocking your door down, since you know more than all other sportwriters.

Did I say I knew anything?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions