Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

NEVER thought I would say this...

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
NEVER thought I would say this...
« on: October 06, 2010, 03:55:27 PM »
But I love me some Spurrier... from EDSBS...

Steve Spurrier continues to say the things in public that others only think in private, and for that and 1996 we will love him until the day we die.

• Spurrier has a 6-5 record against Alabama and a 2-1 record coaching against Alabama's Nick Saban. Under Spurrier, Florida defeated LSU teams coached by Saban 41-9 in 2000 and 44-15 in 2001.  "Those were two of the good offenses we had at Florida," Spurrier said. "We looked like we were a lot smarter than he was those two games. Recently he's a lot smarter than I was last year, let's put it that way. Who knows who'll be the smartest this year? ... Of course, sometimes you can win and still be a dummy. We've learned that recently."

Steven. STEVEN! That's ten minutes in the corner, and you apologize to Les. Les. LES! Get that paste out of your mouth it's not for human consumption...

« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 03:56:39 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: NEVER thought I would say this...
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 04:03:54 PM »
But I love me some Spurrier... from EDSBS...

You gotta' love this guy.  Just reaching out long distance and bitch slapping The Hat.  Rarely do you hear one of your own smack you.  See Lord Saybinz on Corch John Blake in the other thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: NEVER thought I would say this...
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 06:35:06 PM »
I love him because he's so subtle. 

"I hear those books hadn't been colored yet."

Golden.

"Coach Goof..."

Platinum. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions