Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Special Season For Auburn?

JR4AU

Re: Special Season For Auburn?
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2010, 03:07:58 PM »
Y'all are talking about the same Chris Todd that hold Auburn's single season passing TD record?  THAT tard?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2010, 03:11:59 PM »
Y'all are talking about the same Chris Todd that hold Auburn's single season passing TD record?  THAT tard?

Yes...that tard.

I keed about Tard...I mean Todd.  He did some great things last year, no doubt.  However, he's the epitome of the system QB.  Malzahn has made several guys look all world at times playing in his system, which I'm not saying is a bad thing.  No complaints here.  But, you have to admit he had a bad tendency to go water head when the pressure came.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2010, 03:12:13 PM »

Yep, that's him.   He's no Daniel Cobb.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 03:13:14 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2010, 03:16:25 PM »
Yes.

Josh Bynes agrees.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2010, 03:16:44 PM »

Yep, that's him.   He's no Daniel Cobb.

Very few are, my friend.  Very few are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2010, 03:18:40 PM »
Yes.

Josh Bynes agrees.

I started to run myself until I saw it was just a post on a message board.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2010, 03:51:18 PM »
Sometimes I'm the eternal optimist re Auburn Football.  Something nagging in me says that tomorrow night I'll see that Cam isn't going to be so great and that I will spend the rest of the season dreading each game.  Cam will make or break the season.  The defense WILL be improved, and we have a good O line, and weapons of offense, but Im just so worried that Cam won't be the ball distributor we need.  Not saying he'll flop, but just not be as advertised.  I hope with all my heart he is as advertised, but I'm worried.
Complete opposite feeling....something in my gut tells me Cam is gonna be a gamer and I am no sunshine pumper.  My original post was somewhat tongue in cheek, but I do believe the defense will be much improved and that we should win at least 9.

:bar: Here is hoping I'm right and you're wrong!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2010, 03:53:14 PM »
I started to run myself until I saw it was just a post on a message board.

Do you sing cadence when you run yourself?  :rimshot:
Josh Bynes looked as though he was going to rip Todd to pieces w/o even moving a muscle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2010, 01:57:41 AM »
Complete opposite feeling....something in my gut tells me Cam is gonna be a gamer and I am no sunshine pumper.  My original post was somewhat tongue in cheek, but I do believe the defense will be much improved and that we should win at least 9.

Ditto

Cam will probably have more rushing yards than our RBs this weekend...he's gonna hurt atleast two players that try to tackle him up high.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2010, 05:17:51 PM »

I said I hoped I was wrong too...it appears that Cam won't be a flop, but I doubt performances like that will happen in the SEC every week.  OTOH...the fucking defense!  Shiiiiiiiiit! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2010, 06:45:23 PM »
The thing about the defense, is that tackling like they were Saturday night, coupled with a better scheme and mixing up things a little, they can still be rocking the shit out of Miss St..   Ability wise, we're better than we were last year.  Depth wise, we're better.  Scheme?  Well, that'll be answered quickly, but NOT after game 1.  Getting one of our starting linebackers is going to be pretty nice too.  His experience and reads is going to be crucial going forward.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2010, 07:12:40 PM »
The thing about the defense, is that tackling like they were Saturday night, coupled with a better scheme and mixing up things a little, they can still be rocking the shit out of Miss St..   Ability wise, we're better than we were last year.  Depth wise, we're better.  Scheme?  Well, that'll be answered quickly, but NOT after game 1.  Getting one of our starting linebackers is going to be pretty nice too.  His experience and reads is going to be crucial going forward.

Scheme?  Like what?  Roof and Chiz are both 4-3 guys.  They do basically the same things.  There's no new "scheme". 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2010, 07:29:42 PM »
Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention, but I thought the defense did a pretty decent job overall (outside of a busted coverage or two).
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 07:31:39 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2010, 07:50:35 PM »
so, JR...you hope that you're wrong about Cam, but you add that you doubt that Cam can do that against the SEC every week.  That's bammer talk.  Doubting Cam is like doubting Jesus and Fergie
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2010, 08:10:10 PM »
Scheme?  Like what?  Roof and Chiz are both 4-3 guys.  They do basically the same things.  There's no new "scheme".

Listen Captain Smartypants.  I know you know every breakdown to every fucking fart on film when it comes to this shit, but we played a base defense for the most part.  They will shift people, and move people when they feel like they have a good read on what the offense was going to do.  They will blitz at different times based on different situations.  Okay?  Is that so fuckin' hard to get?  It wasn't a challenge for you to unleash a youtube video, sub-paragraph riddled manifesto on how I was incorrect by using the word "scheme".

Dial it down a notch.

My fucking head hurts from the Epic ugliness that is the uniforms on ESPN right now.  Fuck.  FUUUUUCK.

:silence:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2010, 08:15:40 PM »
My fucking head hurts from the Epic ugliness that is the uniforms on ESPN right now.  Fuck.  FUUUUUCK.

Boise upgraded.  VT...not so much.  On top of that, VT just spotted those blue, weak ass schedule playing faggots 3 points.

It's going to be a long fucking year listening to all the Boise State dick suckers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2010, 08:17:43 PM »
Boise upgraded.  VT...not so much.  On top of that, VT just spotted those blue, weak ass schedule playing faggots 3 points.

It's going to be a long fucking year listening to all the Boise State dick suckers.

I'll tell you what, they're putting some hits on VT on kick off returns.  Shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2010, 08:19:49 PM »
Okay..so thus far, they're hitting pretty hard everywhere else too.    :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2010, 09:02:29 PM »
Listen Captain Smartypants.  I know you know every breakdown to every fucking fart on film when it comes to this shit, but we played a base defense for the most part.  They will shift people, and move people when they feel like they have a good read on what the offense was going to do.  They will blitz at different times based on different situations.  Okay?  Is that so fuckin' hard to get?  It wasn't a challenge for you to unleash a youtube video, sub-paragraph riddled manifesto on how I was incorrect by using the word "scheme".

Dial it down a notch.

they pursued like shit...scheme be damned

And I know very little about defensive Xs and Os.  People do get defensive when you do know something about football beyond what Dr. Lou says though.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 09:04:26 PM by JR4AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2010, 09:06:02 PM »
so, JR...you hope that you're wrong about Cam, but you add that you doubt that Cam can do that against the SEC every week.  That's bammer talk.  Doubting Cam is like doubting Jesus and Fergie

I said last week I hoped I was wrong.  As far as I'm concerned, he's as advertised.  Merely meant the SEC has better defenses, and he won't be putting up 3 bills in yard and 5 TDs every week.  Cam is good. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions