Who is talking face?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Who is talking face?
Your face is 1st string all-pro big boy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

JR4AU

Still rolling 4 deep, bitches.

Yeah, I know you got one that's probably as good, or better, but lets not get carried away until the others play.  BTW, they keep saying he's week to week...he had the fucking knee scoped...he's out for a minimum 4 weeks, and that would be quick coming back.  More like 6 would be my guess.  Hate it for Ingram personally...as for bammer, it couldn't be more fitting...and no Heisman repeat! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

Yeah, I know you got one that's probably as good, or better, but lets not get carried away until the others play.  BTW, they keep saying he's week to week...he had the fucking knee scoped...he's out for a minimum 4 weeks, and that would be quick coming back.  More like 6 would be my guess.  Hate it for Ingram personally...as for bammer, it couldn't be more fitting...and no Heisman repeat!

I keep forgetting that a lot of you people weren't around for the classic BG03 comment. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
I keep forgetting that a lot of you people weren't around for the classic BG03 comment.

nOObs
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Your face is 1st string all-pro big boy
Just dont try to touch it!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
While we're on the subject of things that may contribute to uat not doing as well as many are expecting this year, I was listening to JOX this morning and someone brought up a valid point that I hadn't thought about previously.

Javier Arenas not being on the team anymore. Kickers were instructed not to let him catch it because you were looking at at least 20 extra yards if he did. uat always had a short field to play from.

I could definitely see that adding a couple of losses to the schedule.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

While we're on the subject of things that may contribute to uat not doing as well as many are expecting this year, I was listening to JOX this morning and someone brought up a valid point that I hadn't thought about previously.

Javier Arenas not being on the team anymore. Kickers were instructed not to let him catch it because you were looking at at least 20 extra yards if he did. uat always had a short field to play from.

Bammer lost more than they're willing to admit publically.  Well see if their mantra of "we're just reloading" will hold true or not. 

I have posted some and won't bother with more...but there's some recent videos of Saban coaching defense...his defense is extremely complicated.  Cover 3 isn't just "3 deep".  It' takes lots of reading, passing off and exchange of responsibilities, not just in Cover 3, but most all his coverages.  To think that losing all those experienced defensive players won't have any nagitive impact is craziness.  How much is yet to be seen.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

Bama loses a minimum of 5 games this year....You heard it here first.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Bama loses a minimum of 5 games this year....You heard it here first.
Unless they don't...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
"We have full confidence in our medical staff and we know the doctors and athletic trainers will do an outstanding job in taking care of Mark and assisting him in his rehab," Saban said.
Fuck you in da mouf.

Signed,
Tyrone Prothro
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Jumbo

Fuck you in da mouf.

Signed,
Tyrone Prothro
Damn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Fuck you in da mouf.

Signed,
Tyrone Prothro

Troof.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Don't worry Mark.  We'll wheel you out to midfield at halftime of the Kentucky game next year and pay tribute to your contributions here at the Capstone.

It'll be great fun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

Don't worry Mark.  We'll wheel you out to midfield at halftime of the Kentucky game next year and pay tribute to your contributions here at the Capstone.

It'll be great fun.
Daniel A. Moore already has a print in the works.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Fuck you in da mouf.

Signed,
Tyrone Prothro
A leg breaking completely in half is a little different than a minor knee scope. I don't think Ingram's injury is a horrible injury or anything; I would guess a minor tear somewhere. They didn't even realize it was injured until after he finished practice, so he was still able to finish practice with it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8

As Ive had 2 of these procedures on the same knee, both between the ages of 18-23, you are correct. You don't come back from a scope after a week or two - unless you want to ruin your knee forever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

A leg breaking completely in half is a little different than a minor knee scope. I don't think Ingram's injury is a horrible injury or anything; I would guess a minor tear somewhere. They didn't even realize it was injured until after he finished practice, so he was still able to finish practice with it.

Meniscus......minor relatively speaking as compared to what Carnell and Willis McGahee had, but still very significant. It is the shock absorber in the middle of your knee - nothing minor about. He will not be 100% after 1-2 weeks. I promise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Meniscus......minor relatively speaking as compared to what Carnell and Willis McGahee had, but still very significant. It is the shock absorber in the middle of your knee - nothing minor about. He will not be 100% after 1-2 weeks. I promise.
I agree, we're probably talking 6 weeks. And then he's got to get back to trusting his knee again. He was probably NFL bound after this season, but unless he comes out like a man possessed when he gets back on the field, I think he will be back for his senior season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

GH2001

I agree, we're probably talking 6 weeks. And then he's got to get back to trusting his knee again. He was probably NFL bound after this season, but unless he comes out like a man possessed when he gets back on the field, I think he will be back for his senior season.

But....unless Trent gets hurt against SJS or during the PSU game, I wouldn't think this would affect them tremendously. Ingram didn't particularly fare well against Auburn but they still won the game. It does make PSU at least interesting now. I think those boys from the Northeast are gonna have leg cramps in record numbers down here in Sept.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE