Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

"Gimmicky Offense" draws attention of coaches...Saban

JR4AU

Re: "Gimmicky Offense" draws attention of coaches...Saban
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2010, 04:01:15 PM »
Yes.    Pictures of you with the wifebeater on and hold a can of Natty would suffice...

Farks, farks...

Mullets! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2010, 04:02:26 PM »
It is tough in Alabama right now. Has he thought about going back to school and getting his Master's? The lottery used to pump money now I think the lottery has some prostate problems. The flow of money has been reduced to a trickle. The lottery was set up to send money to public education but the law makers of GA thought the money could be spread out to other areas. So cut education and send more money to all kinds of stuff. Lots if educators are not happy with how the money has been used.

Yeah, I think thats what he is planning on doing. I was actually encouraging him to go to GA, TN or FL for teaching openings. GA, however, has been the state for the longest time building school after school. I've had many many jobs doing schools (drafting and design). Freaking lawmakers keep fucking shit up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2010, 04:04:32 PM »
Funny you mention all this.  I am actually thinking about re-certifying, taking my ATPP and Praxis and getting back into teaching.  The money is good right now in the field I am working, but the time I could be at home with my son is much more important than the money.  I haven't made up my mind fully yet, but getting home at 6 and him going to bed at 8 or 8:30 doesn't give me much time and he is leaving to go stay with "Granna" while I am getting ready to go to works.   Sucks bad man!

Should have toughed it out and got my masters, I could be a principal by now or at least an assistant principal. O' well. Hindsight is 20/20 and stuff.   :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2010, 04:12:37 PM »
The lottery was set up to send money to public education but the law makers of GA thought the money could be spread out to other areas. So cut education and send more money to all kinds of stuff. Lots if educators are not happy with how the money has been used.

That was the problem with trying to pass the lottery here.  The bill had no accountability of where the money was going to be spent.  If it had been structured and they could account how much was going to be spent where, I would have gladly voted yes. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Token

« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2010, 04:51:39 PM »
This thread has brought something to my attention that I have never noticed before. 

Crude language.
Distasteful behavior.
Tons of Sexual innuendo. 
Possible suicide induced farking.

One would expect all of this from the morally corrupt, cancerous, lower 3rd portion of society.  Here?  Lawyers, teachers, web gurus, business owners, office administrators, government employees, etc....... 

Are we the black sheep or is civilization fucked?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2010, 04:54:39 PM »
This thread has brought something to my attention that I have never noticed before. 

Crude language.
Distasteful behavior.
Tons of Sexual innuendo. 

One would expect all of this from the morally corrupt, cancerous, lower 3rd portion of society.  Here?  Lawyers, teachers, web gurus, business owners, office administrators, government employees, etc....... 

We be fuxed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2010, 05:03:12 PM »

Crude language.
Distasteful behavior.
Tons of Sexual innuendo. 

Shut the fuck up and go kill yourelf
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2010, 05:18:40 PM »
Or don't because that would be distasteful behavior.

Now, post nekkid pics of your girlfriend or wife...or both.  Or the both of them together.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2010, 05:26:12 PM »

Definitely odd men/women out.  I find that the vast majority of people are too fucking stupid to deal with.  The smartest people I know are also the funniest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2010, 05:26:41 PM »

Crude language.
Distasteful behavior.
Tons of Sexual innuendo. 

Are we the black sheep or is civilization phuked?

Go fist your dog, fuck yourself......you will never get that 3 round burst to the back of my head!!!!!!!  B/c I never login anymore

I think we are the black sheep......but then again JR could be right, we might be fucked!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2010, 07:42:48 AM »

Crude language.
Distasteful behavior.
Tons of Sexual innuendo. 

We are probably too hard on some folks.....

Can I write you a recommendation letter for a open position at the Chattanooga Free Press?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2010, 09:12:44 AM »
Yes.    Pictures of you with the wifebeater on and hold a can of Natty would suffice...

Funny I think that is what I had on my teacher page a few years ago. Let me see if I can find it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2010, 11:57:41 AM »
Actually, Ga's budget shortfall right now (4.2 billion) is epic compared to Alabama's this year (586 million). Just saying.....Making it even worse is Ga has the education lottery and much higher taxes in general. Lots of money being wasted in Atl on useless horse farms.... :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2010, 12:00:22 PM »
Actually, Ga's budget shortfall right now (4.2 billion) is epic compared to Alabama's this year (586 million). Just saying.....Making it even worse is Ga has the education lottery and much higher taxes in general. Lots of money being wasted in Atl on useless horse farms.... :sad:

Tarheel said it best when it comes to Gov't spending......

Stop!  Just phuking STOP!

That is all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2010, 12:33:00 PM »

The budget shortfall should be compared with the number of students to really see what the shortage is. You know what I mean? But truthfully you are right lots of money being wasted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

Token

« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2010, 01:01:47 PM »
We are probably too hard on some folks.....

Can I write you a recommendation letter for a open position at the Chattanooga Free Press?

Fuck you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2010, 01:18:37 PM »
Fuck you.

Cease and desist with your disgraceful behavior.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2010, 01:48:13 PM »
Cease and desist with your disgraceful behavior.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 01:50:21 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2010, 01:50:33 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2010, 02:20:52 PM »

Damn.  One chadskins thumb down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."