Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

"Gimmicky Offense" draws attention of coaches...Saban

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: "Gimmicky Offense" draws attention of coaches...Saban
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2010, 01:46:43 PM »
Math

Funny...you don't look Asian in that pic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2010, 01:55:52 PM »

You ah vewy wayciss. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2010, 02:08:00 PM »

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2010, 02:15:00 PM »
Amazing what the Googles can find....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2010, 02:20:57 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :vn: :rofl: :rofl: :bugs: :rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2010, 02:42:41 PM »
Please to be reminding me to never piss GF off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2010, 02:58:43 PM »
So, NH you're normal looking dude. This makes my case even more that you're suppose to be an Auburn guy. :poke: Seriously though, that is a nice looking school too.

Thank you. I do like the school. However we are a little over capacity so we have trailers. Guess who was lucky enough to get moved out to the trailers? Yep that would be me. However I like to call my trailer a moblie learning unit. I think it has a nice ring to it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2010, 03:00:30 PM »
Thank you. I do like the school. However we are a little over capacity so we have trailers. Guess who was lucky enough to get moved out to the trailers? Yep that would be me. However I like to call my trailer a moblie learning unit. I think it has a nice ring to it.

You just threw a softball NH.....

Ok - I will start....they must have known you were a Bammer and molested Collies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

No Huddle

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2010, 03:01:01 PM »

We took those pictures on Halloween.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

No Huddle

« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2010, 03:02:20 PM »
You just threw a softball NH.....

Ok - I will start....they must have known you were a Bammer and molested Collies.

Why do you think I named my fantasy football team bammer trailer trash?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2010, 03:05:35 PM »
Amazing what the Googles can find....

I promise I thought they were midgets wearing fur coats.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2010, 03:11:48 PM »

These aren't the leftover trailers from Katrina are they? Also, what happened to gov't money going to schools? Nevermind, that is a topic for SGA. There are many schools in AL that are made of nothing but trailers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2010, 03:32:45 PM »
These aren't the leftover trailers from Katrina are they? Also, what happened to gov't money going to schools? Nevermind, that is a topic for SGA. There are many schools in AL that are made of nothing but trailers.

Not trailers from Katrina. Your property taxes is what pays for public education. Sadly Alabama has some of the lowest property taxes in the country and one of the reasons I left for GA. We hope to move back to Alabama but some things have to change, like we do not need as much money or Alabama pays their teachers more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2010, 03:37:07 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2010, 03:38:38 PM »
Attire I am ok with. I think she wants me add stuff to my profile stuff like that. I could be wrong.
Yes.    Pictures of you with the wifebeater on and hold a can of Natty would suffice...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2010, 03:40:01 PM »
Not trailers from Katrina. Your property taxes is what pays for public education. Sadly Alabama has some of the lowest property taxes in the country and one of the reasons I left for GA. We hope to move back to Alabama but some things have to change, like we do not need as much money or Alabama pays their teachers more.

Yes, my brother graduated from Jacksonville St with a teaching degree with hopes to be a coach. He can't even find a job and working at a bank. Doesn't the lottery pump money into the schools systems in GA?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2010, 03:43:52 PM »
A regular looking dude.  Crap. 

Let's talk about something else.
Honestly?  He was smarter than the average bahr to get out in front of this.  Removing the element of surprise takes all the fun out of it...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2010, 03:47:29 PM »
Honestly?  He was smarter than the average bahr to get out in front of this.  Removing the element of surprise takes all the fun out of it...
Not for me it doesn't
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2010, 03:48:36 PM »

no it doesn't.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

No Huddle

« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2010, 03:50:54 PM »
Yes, my brother graduated from Jacksonville St with a teaching degree with hopes to be a coach. He can't even find a job and working at a bank. Doesn't the lottery pump money into the schools systems in GA?

It is tough in Alabama right now. Has he thought about going back to school and getting his Master's? The lottery used to pump money now I think the lottery has some prostate problems. The flow of money has been reduced to a trickle. The lottery was set up to send money to public education but the law makers of GA thought the money could be spread out to other areas. So cut education and send more money to all kinds of stuff. Lots if educators are not happy with how the money has been used.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions