Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Astros take a page from bammer's book...

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Astros take a page from bammer's book...
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2010, 04:30:52 PM »
The first day of kindergarten is not bad - you get to walk them in, see their seat, whatever.  But day 2 sucks like you cannot imagine, when you have to DROP THEM OFF AND DRIVE AWAY... get your tissues ready, man...

Katie will be in first grade... and Spencer is in pre-school.  It makes my uterus hurt a little to think of not having babies in my house anymore...
I laughed out loud at the phrase, "Makes my uterus hurt." 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2010, 04:34:32 PM »
so you are saying you will be celebrating the big 4-0 (getting old) in A town this fall and getting drunk ?
First off, fuck you.  I am not old.

Second, I do not need a birthday as an excuse to come to Auburn and get drunk.  I do that fairly well without an excuse, thank you very much.

Third, we will not be coming for the AU - Corndog game in October like normal, because we will be attending a major wedding/party event in New Orleans that weekend.  St Louis Cathedral, high mass, open bar reception for 500+ at the Ritz Carlton (Yeah, her parents have $$$).  Even Carl is excited about THIS wedding... However, I am trying to convince Carl that we should fly in for a weekend and do another home game so I can get my every other year JHS fix.  Once all you losers decide what weekends you will be hooking up for tailgating, we will consider a trip.  And if there happened to be a minor celebration for those of us who are turning 40 this year - and I am NOT the only one... - then so be it...

Another thought was finding out what road games people are going to - and meeting up with everyone there.

But regardless, GH, there will be no nekkid (at least from me) at whatever venue we decide upon - that ship has sailed.  
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 04:35:19 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2010, 04:38:41 PM »
First off, fuck you.  I am not old.

Second, I do not need a birthday as an excuse to come to Auburn and get drunk.  I do that fairly well without an excuse, thank you very much.

Third, we will not be coming for the AU - Corndog game in October like normal, because we will be attending a major wedding/party event in New Orleans that weekend.  St Louis Cathedral, high mass, open bar reception for 500+ at the Ritz Carlton (Yeah, her parents have $$$).  Even Carl is excited about THIS wedding... However, I am trying to convince Carl that we should fly in for a weekend and do another home game so I can get my every other year JHS fix.  Once all you losers decide what weekends you will be hooking up for tailgating, we will consider a trip.  And if there happened to be a minor celebration for those of us who are turning 40 this year - and I am NOT the only one... - then so be it...

Another thought was finding out what road games people are going to - and meeting up with everyone there.

But regardless, GH, there will be no nekkid (at least from me) at whatever venue we decide upon - that ship has sailed.  

I want to make a trip as well. I'm game. It's just deciding if I want to come to a big game alone, or a lesser game and bring my son. It will probably be a lesser game so I can bring the boy back. He had a blast and I want it to be something he looks forward to every year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2010, 04:39:25 PM »
And if there happened to be a minor celebration for those of us who are turning 40 this year - and I am NOT the only one... - then so be it...  

There had better be a major damn partaaaaaae!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2010, 04:41:03 PM »

:sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2010, 04:42:39 PM »
War Eagle!!! and Tiger Wench,

We will be having a big tailgate for the majority of the home games, just let us know which one.  I know mark will be busy with the new baby so I don't know how much time he will have on his hands.  Wade has been to our tailgate once with his son and they had a blast... (I hope)  Anyone is welcome.  We have TV's, horseshoes, food, alcohol, and Auburn football stars of the past.

Wade can vouch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2010, 05:35:15 PM »

We will be having a big tailgate for the majority of the home games, just let us know which one.  I know mark will be busy with the new baby so I don't know how much time he will have on his hands.  Wade has been to our tailgate once with his son and they had a blast... (I hope)  Anyone is welcome.  We have TV's, horseshoes, food, alcohol, and Auburn football stars of the past.

Wade can vouch.

word...

I will be back...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2010, 09:22:41 AM »

Wade can vouch.

Wheres the location?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2010, 01:28:59 PM »
Wheres the location?
Corner of Wire and Samford, right behind the softball field.  Saniflush likes to join us and offend little people.  All of you guys are welcome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2010, 01:42:23 PM »
Corner of Wire and Samford, right behind the softball field.  Saniflush likes to join us and offend little people.  All of you guys are welcome.

Holy shit....I know exactly where you are. We tailgated there a few years back under the trees there. Hell - we may have even drank a few cold ones together. Were you the dude with the pink AU shirt and Zima's?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2010, 01:59:28 PM »
Holy shit....I know exactly where you are. We tailgated there a few years back under the trees there. Hell - we may have even drank a few cold ones together. Were you the dude with the pink AU shirt and Zima's?
Maybe.  I was probably the tall drunk one playing horseshoes and just general debauchery.  You need to stop by this upcoming season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions