Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Astros take a page from bammer's book...

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Astros take a page from bammer's book...
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2010, 05:16:58 PM »
Calvin Johnson > Vince Young
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2010, 06:08:26 PM »
Um, the Falcons will be pretty good this year.  Matt Ryan, Michael Turner, and a solid defense...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2010, 09:41:14 PM »
but I am no Falcons fan. I will let Thrilla defend his birds.

Eh, I am a fan by proxy.  But I do think they will make the playoffs this year, if anyone cares to make a gentlemen's bet.

Oh go suck a nut, assholes....... :soap: :rant:

Wench...it wouldn't be an Auburn message board without your epic baseball rants.  So please vent, and vent often.  However...the Astros will still suck monkey balls!!!
                                                                               :haha:

Make that two.   

Damn...I would've never taken you for the type that would have sex with Albert Pujols. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2010, 11:48:14 PM »
Nah TW, you know I got nothing against your stros.
Meh - they aren't MY Stros.  If they were MY Stros, we'd be winning some fucking baseball games.  There'd be some damn leadership in that clubhouse. There's be some fucking prospects tearing it up in Triple A.  There'd be some money spent on the fucking rotation and the infield instead of a buncha fucking washed up old journeymen.  There'd be some muthafucking baseballs smashing out the windows in that overgrown sliding glass door over the outfield, or else my $100M fat ass left fielder who couldn't knock a fly off his own ass with both hands and a two by four would be cutting my goldamn grass and weeding my goldamn flower beds.  I'd have those lazyasses quaking in their cleats. You all had better fear the owner, pussies, or be prepared to be fucking Round Rocked!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2010, 12:29:22 AM »
Damn...I would've never taken you for the type that would have sex with Albert Pujols. 

I think you have myself and AWK confused.   :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2010, 10:04:27 AM »
Or maybe your team is just a suckass franchise and has a stigma ala The Falcons, Indians, Cubs, Rangers, Bills, etc and they aren't gonna do poop no matter who is in the dugout....could this possibly be it?

We totally agree.

Signed,

The New Orleans Saints.

Oh wait...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2010, 12:58:46 PM »
I am gonna go buy me a Pujols jersey and call it phuking happy. 

Please wait until he signs an extension with the Cardinals.  Knowing your luck, you're buy a STL jersey, and the next week, he'd sign with the Dodgers or some shit like that.

And I hope he does better than McGwire.  Ugh....  Pujols is having a career year.  Career LOW.  I mean, it's still a good year, but he's striking out at a rate unseen before.  And not only striking out, but whiffing on stuff a foot off the plate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2010, 01:02:53 PM »
And I hope he does better than McGwire.  Ugh....  Pujols is having a career year.  Career LOW.  I mean, it's still a good year, but he's striking out at a rate unseen before.  And not only striking out, but whiffing on stuff a foot off the plate.

They're still shitty.

Signed,

Aramis Ramirez
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2010, 01:48:01 PM »

I think you have myself and AWK confused.   :)
He told me he loved me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2010, 02:10:01 PM »
He told me he loved me.

How many times are going to fall for that line?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Tiger Wench

« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2010, 03:51:01 PM »
Please wait until he signs an extension with the Cardinals.  Knowing your luck, you're buy a STL jersey, and the next week, he'd sign with the Dodgers or some shit like that.

He whiffed a few times against Magic Wandy Sunday afternoon, but I would still have liked to have rubbed that hot bald head a few times for grins... the people around me were giving me eat shit looks because I was telling the kids that that guy over there was the greatest baseballplayer of the modern era... 

There were a lot of fucking loud redbirdies in the crowd too - of course, by the 7th inning, they were about all that was left in the seats... so I would have fit in wearing a Pujols jersey.

He still gets SERIOUS boos when he comes up to bat - especially in the later innings after the beer has set in a bit.  Let's all say it together, for old times sake...

BRAD.  FUCKING.  LIDGE.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2010, 04:09:33 PM »
A few pictures from the game... we had great seats.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2010, 04:13:28 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2010, 04:14:16 PM »
This thread is useless without nekkid pics of wench 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2010, 04:15:02 PM »
The last time I was at a ball game in Houston, it was still Enron field, and it's the drunkest I've been post-college.  That damn bar in centerfield, not only will they run a tab for you, they don't stop serving until 1 hour after the last out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2010, 04:15:29 PM »
I'd go all the time.  I bet they have cheap beer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2010, 04:16:05 PM »
And holy shit, your kids are getting big.  My daughter starts kindergarten in one month.  I can't fucking believe that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2010, 04:16:53 PM »
I bet they have cheap beer.
And you would be wrong.  Uncle Drayton is only cheap with HIS money - he sure as hell will do every thing he possibly can to relieve you of yours... sorry ass bastard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2010, 04:18:56 PM »
And holy shit, your kids are getting big.  My daughter starts kindergarten in one month.  I can't fucking believe that.
The first day of kindergarten is not bad - you get to walk them in, see their seat, whatever.  But day 2 sucks like you cannot imagine, when you have to DROP THEM OFF AND DRIVE AWAY... get your tissues ready, man...

Katie will be in first grade... and Spencer is in pre-school.  It makes my uterus hurt a little to think of not having babies in my house anymore...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2010, 04:21:15 PM »
The first day of kindergarten is not bad - you get to walk them in, see their seat, whatever.  But day 2 sucks like you cannot imagine, when you have to DROP THEM OFF AND DRIVE AWAY... get your tissues ready, man...

Katie will be in first grade... and Spencer is in pre-school.  It makes my uterus hurt a little to think of not having babies in my house anymore...

so you are saying you will be celebrating the big 4-0 (getting old) in A town this fall and getting drunk ?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE