Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Memorial Day Coming Up - Where ya' at?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Memorial Day Coming Up - Where ya' at?
« on: May 24, 2010, 04:30:40 PM »
What's the plan for everybody's Memorial Day.  Traditional trip to Lake Eufaula to the family's cabin.  Just about everyone in that part of the lake (The slew...slough...sluuuueee) is from Dothan and it's a certain everyone will be there.  Already made plans for a massive low-country-boil.  Gettin the SeaDoo serviced right now and primed up to kick ass on the lake.  My low-country-boil recipe.

Cajun sausage
Corn on da' cobb
New potatoes
Jumbo skrimps
Snowcrab legs (Just a little extra sumthin' sumthin')

Cook em' together with a couple of bags of Zattarain's crab boil and a lot of fresh squeezed lemon juice.  Dump it all on the table and pop the top on several Landsharks.  Get the ketchup and cocktail sauce ready and eat til' you bust.

You? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Memorial Day Coming Up - Where ya' at?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 04:41:29 PM »
What's the plan for everybody's Memorial Day.  Traditional trip to Lake Eufaula to the family's cabin.  Just about everyone in that part of the lake (The slew...slough...sluuuueee) is from Dothan and it's a certain everyone will be there.  Already made plans for a massive low-country-boil.  Gettin the SeaDoo serviced right now and primed up to kick ass on the lake.  My low-country-boil recipe.

Cajun sausage
Corn on da' cobb
New potatoes
Jumbo skrimps

Cook em' together with a couple of bags of Zattarain's crab boil and a lot of fresh squeezed lemon juice.  Dump it all on the table and pop the top on several Landsharks.  Get the ketchup and cocktail sauce ready and eat til' you bust.

You? 
I'm pretty sure if you drink Landshark you are gay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

JR4AU

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 04:43:20 PM »

Cajun sausage
Corn on da' cobb
New potatoes
Jumbo skrimps

You? 

I'm sorry, did you say kechup?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 04:45:52 PM »
This past weekend a buddy of mine did his annual crawfish boil out on the sandbar.  People were suckin heads and eatin tails and the mudbugs weren't bad either. We took the boat over, only problem was he picked the wrong weekend with the tides, the water was messin with the fun way to early.

This weekend we are going up to a condo my brother has, on the inlet in Ft. Pierce, planning on boating, drinking and eating.  Pretty much the average weekend....we just get another day of it.  So I got that going for me.....

...which is nice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 04:49:17 PM »
We have a neighborhood cookout.  Our BBQ team cooks all the meats and the womenz make the sides.  We start cooking about 4 that morning, drinking starts at 7 am and we cook and drink all day. 

Menu:
Briskets
Boston Butts
Drunk Chickens
Spares and Baby Backs
Fatties
Atomic Buffalo Turds
Potato Salad
Baked Beans
Slaw
Chips
Cheese Stuffed Banana Peppers Wrapped in Bacon
Pasta Salad
Makers Mark
Eagle Rare
Don Julio

:)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2010, 05:32:07 PM »
I'm pretty sure if you drink Landshark you are gay.

So what if I'm gay...I mean..so what if I drink Landsharks.

Bitch
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2010, 05:57:40 PM »

Cajun sausage
Corn on da' cobb
New potatoes
Jumbo skrimps

You? 

For your boil, might I also sugest throwing in some mushrooms and a few artichokes.  You would be surprised how spiced up both of those little side dishes get from Da Boil.  Those are always very popular at our house.

We are going to a block party - we bring sides or dessert and others cook the meat.  Bouncers and water sprinklers for the kids.  Mucho booze for the adults.  Sounds about right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2010, 06:00:03 PM »
We have a neighborhood cookout.  Our BBQ team cooks all the meats and the womenz make the sides.  We start cooking about 4 that morning, drinking starts at 7 am and we cook and drink all day. 

Menu:
Briskets
Boston Butts
Drunk Chickens
Spares and Baby Backs
Fatties
Atomic Buffalo Turds
Potato Salad
Baked Beans
Slaw
Chips
Cheese Stuffed Banana Peppers Wrapped in Bacon
Pasta Salad
Makers Mark
Eagle Rare
Don Julio

:)

That's what I'm talking about. ABTs are kickin'. How do you do your fatties?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2010, 06:56:18 PM »
while you guys are sucking head, doing fatties, and other ghey summer activities...i'm looking to hit the ski slopes. 

click here for ski info
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2010, 11:01:08 PM »
I plan on collecting a shit ton of adult beverages to be consumed at a later date. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2010, 11:10:49 PM »
I have to WORK. :silence:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2010, 11:30:17 PM »
That's what I'm talking about. ABTs are kickin'. How do you do your fatties?

Fatties: The finest green I can find.....no really, 2lbs of deans hot sausage, jalepeno's, red and green bells, green onions, and pepper jack cheese.  All wrapped in bacon of course.  I am thinking about doing some armadillo eggs as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2010, 11:36:26 PM »
I plan on collecting a shit ton of adult beverages to be consumed at a later date. 
Some things never make it to the evidence locker, eh?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2010, 06:45:57 AM »
I will be in Rome getting ready to leave for Venice.

Suc it Trebek.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2010, 07:07:30 AM »
You're going at a good time. The euro is in a tail spin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2010, 07:28:54 AM »
You're going at a good time. The euro is in a tail spin.

Yea.  Dumb assed luck but I'll take it.  The cost of this trip has significantly dropped over the last month. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2010, 09:12:22 AM »

Cajun sausage
Corn on da' cobb
New potatoes
Jumbo skrimps

You? 

You're from Dothan?  We'll have to chat about this. My family beez from around that area.

I myself am heading up to North Carolina for some R&R in the Smokies. Will pretty much be in the entire Western half of the state West of Asheville. Thought about heading over to Charlotte for the Coca Cola 600 Sunday night but I really don't wanna drive 3 hours back at midnight after its over.  Gonna def hit Standing Indian Mountain in Franklin and a couple of other 5K+ feet high points (Clingman's Dome).

Also gonna stop by Tallulah Gorge, GA (near the Ga/NC/SC borders) on the way. Coincidentally this is where Deliverance was filmed. And I swear if I see Ned Beatty coming out of the woods, I'm running like a mofo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2010, 09:33:27 AM »
Ole Ned may bend over for ya and drop dem panties.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2010, 09:35:54 AM »
Ole Ned may bend over for ya and drop dem panties.

Powerful scene...And I really wish I had never seen it. Old Ned in his tightee whitties and such...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2010, 11:02:06 AM »
I will be returning to Las Vegas Sunday and took off Tuesday & Wednesday as well. For a bachelor party this time.

I will be trying to get my Lurking Tiger on, but I'll most likely end up losing my ass again.

By the way, Mark, if you care to join in the festivities and just so happen to want to be staying in a pimp ass penthouse suite again and want us to party with you, we'd be obliged.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions