Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

birmingham vs. boartitz in the main event

Re: Earl Alexander just moved up the QB depth chart...
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2010, 08:58:06 AM »
I bet you have a super fast car.  And a tiny penis.

Actually, I drive a company car, so why waste money on a car payment.  And, I bet when you feel inferior to someone, you throw out the standard "you have a little dick" or "your gay" rhetoric.  How predictable....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2010, 09:22:12 AM »
Honestly - between RWS, NH, Token and even Bammerham - none of these guys are dumb rednecks. I think its safe to say. I honestly agree with what most of what the first 3 say on here, especially Token.

However, I do think that there is a double standard on the race issue. When it came to our FB coach search the state news outlets might as well have painted Auburn and Jay Jacobs as the next HQ for the Klan. Any reasonable person knows that it had nothing to do with race...nor do I think Starr Jackson leaving had anything to do with race.  It just aggravates me that we are accused of race related things left and right, when Bama is the school who has typically had any race problems on campus, never had a black QB for any substantial length of time and never had a black FB coach (neither have we to be fair). There was also not nearly the outrage when Croom was passed over for Shula, as there was when Gill was passed over for Chizik. I really though Gill was a flash in the pan for one year at Buffalo, and it had nothing to do with his race. I wanted Patterson and Kelly personally.

This whole argument has pretty much turned into a sword fight - as usual.

280 - you are indeed an ass. Although I don't disagree with the principle of a lot of what you say, you seem to turn every argument into a "holier than thou" pissing contest for your own self assurance of your self worth. It really doesn't seem necessary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2010, 09:30:12 AM »
Actually, I drive a company car, so why waste money on a car payment.  And, I bet when you feel inferior to someone, you throw out the standard "you have a little dick" or "your gay" rhetoric.  How predictable....
At this point, I don't think anybody participating in this thread feels inferior to you.....at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2010, 09:36:16 AM »
Tiger Wench,

I could care less who you choose to hang out with, I have no idea who you are, and really don't care.  The doughnuts, pens, and pads of which you speak are tools used mostly by primary care reps with "me-too" products trying to get the physicians attention.  Most companies with products worth their weight adhere to PhARMA guidelines, which do not allow for such tactics.  You come off sounding like you are giving a speech at the Democratic convention on the evils of the "Pharmaceutical Giants".
You see, the irony lies in your post, which seems to be fueled by me putting myself "upon a pedestal", but you open by bragging about a double degree, while stating that my intelligence is inferior.  You make an attempt to put me in the box of a "dumb sales rep" and claim I am not intelligent enough to carry on an educated conversation with a caregiver about the products I represent.  So your diatribe on judging, comes off being very judgemental.
At the end of the day, I would hope you would be putting your "double degree" to a better use than posting bitchy comments on the internet.  I will be judgemental in return and say that it sounds like you tried to make a career out of going to college and what you have to show for it is a big pile of students loans.  Hope it works out for you.

You're fun.

Can we be facebook friens?

I'll tweet sweet nothings to you.

PS - Jen is going to prison-rape you...in a figurative sense, of course.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2010, 09:39:27 AM »
At this point, I don't think anybody participating in this thread feels inferior to you.....at all.

Then why feel the need to respond.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2010, 09:41:12 AM »
You're fun.

Can we be facebook friens?

I'll tweet sweet nothings to you.

PS - Jen is going to prison-rape you...in a figurative sense, of course.

Messing with bammers is a lot of fun.  Unfortunately, sometimes other people get in the way of friendly fire.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2010, 09:47:36 AM »
Honestly - between RWS, NH, Token and even Bammerham - none of these guys are dumb rednecks. I think its safe to say. I honestly agree with what most of what the first 3 say on here, especially Token.

However, I do think that there is a double standard on the race issue. When it came to our FB coach search the state news outlets might as well have painted Auburn and Jay Jacobs as the next HQ for the Klan. Any reasonable person knows that it had nothing to do with race...nor do I think Starr Jackson leaving had anything to do with race.  It just aggravates me that we are accused of race related things left and right, when Bama is the school who has typically had any race problems on campus, never had a black QB for any substantial length of time and never had a black FB coach (neither have we to be fair). There was also not nearly the outrage when Croom was passed over for Shula, as there was when Gill was passed over for Chizik. I really though Gill was a flash in the pan for one year at Buffalo, and it had nothing to do with his race. I wanted Patterson and Kelly personally.

This whole argument has pretty much turned into a sword fight - as usual.

280 - you are indeed an ass. Although I don't disagree with the principle of a lot of what you say, you seem to turn every argument into a "holier than thou" pissing contest for your own self assurance of your self worth. It really doesn't seem necessary.

All of the "holier than thou" talk usually stems from personal attacks from the bammers when they see they are getting bitch slapped in the discussion.  If you will look back thru the threads, it usually starts when someone says "go sell a bed pan" or "you probably can't afford this" or "I pay more in taxes than you make a year".  Then when simple facts get thrown back at them, it turns into "you think your so smart" or "you are so arrogant, you must have a small penis".
Sorry, but you can't have it both ways.  If you want to stay on topic, fine.  If you want to call out my educational background or profession, be ready to discuss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2010, 10:08:44 AM »

The only thing predictable around here is you going on a 5 page pant shitting rampage after one little ole harmless "scalpel" comment.  And no, I generally only use the "little penis" comment when someone is blatantly overcompensating. Or if I'm chatting with the Birdman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2010, 10:11:12 AM »
That's it...I'm locking this bitch down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Token

« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2010, 10:20:36 AM »

I'm not sure who's responsible, but the title change is fucking hilarious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2010, 10:38:41 AM »
Would it have been better if I had referenced Jimmy Johns?  No wait...scratch that.

I don't care what you say the man makes a damn fine sammich.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2010, 10:41:53 AM »

You don't talk to me that way.  I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2010, 10:42:06 AM »

and while were at it, lets bust out the Ban Hammer. Consider that a warning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2010, 10:46:14 AM »
and while were at it, lets bust out the Ban Hammer. Consider that a warning.

Is that M.C.'s brother
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: 280 Tiger vs. the world
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2010, 10:49:34 AM »
280, I mentioned the double degree so I would not be automatically lumped into your "uneducated" category, thereby giving you the chance to dismiss what I might say out of hand without knowing the source.  I have no student loans at all, dipshit, because I got full academic schollys to pay my entire way through undergrad and grad school, which I completed in five years, at age 21.  I am neither a perpetual student, nor Democratic nor saddled with student debt.  Hell, I don't even have credit card debt.  So unsurprisingly, you have completely missed the target.

Now that we have MY bonafides out of the way, I must say that I have never seen anyone work harder on a football-based message board to validate themselves and their ego and their own sense of self-esteem.  Most of us could give a rat's ass what the rest of us do for a living, unless it creates amusement (RWS), gets us free advice (our legal crew) or can contribute information to current events (the info I provided about the oil spill or Townhall's experiences with the next generation of delinquents).  So coming on here and trying desperately to convince us all of the relevance of your ridiculous comments based on what you make or what you drive or what you sell is just pathetic.  Ego, without substance or style, just opens you up to ridicule from all sides.  We may despise bammers, but at this point, even the bammers on here are cooler than you are.  You don't get to be one of the cool kids by bragging about how much money you make selling vagina cream out of the back of a company car.  It takes a helluva lot more than that.

Just ask this guy:  he wrote the book on cool.

:civic:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2010, 10:49:46 AM »
All fucking with you aside....if you honestly believe ANYONE makes any decisions regarding Alabama football other than Saban, you're a fucking idiot.  That was one of the main reasons I thought the Saban hire was so important for Alabama.  He doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks and he'll play whoever he decides is the best at each position.  

Now go sell some overpriced scalpels.  

Even Saban knows money talks.  Money men don't pay midgets $4 MIL a year and not have some control or say.  In the end, Saban is probably the decison maker, but don't think he doesn't have to suck a dick or toss a salad now and again.

Edit to add: shoulda read the direction the thread went before posting where I left off yesterday...carry on, that is all.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 10:54:23 AM by JR4AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2010, 10:49:53 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2010, 10:51:04 AM »
Is that M.C.'s brother

Can't touch this...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2010, 10:52:16 AM »

Just ask this guy:  he wrote the book on cool.

:civic:

He's a smooooooooth pimp who loves the pussy!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2010, 10:54:12 AM »
So, you are left with 70% to 80% of bammer fans that are fans cause' daddy taught em' to be.  

Damn.

Dear Fellow Tiger X'ers,

It has come to my attention that the only real reason that I am an Auburn fan is because my daddy told me to be, and apparently, that is not acceptable. Please consider this as my notice to resign as an Auburn fan.

Regards,

Go Team!!!
(Formally known as War Eagle!!!)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 10:57:13 AM by War Eagle!!! »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions