Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

birmingham vs. boartitz in the main event

Token

Re: Earl Alexander just moved up the QB depth chart...
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2010, 11:47:51 PM »
No, I said we were pretty much batting 0%, because I was not sure about No Huddle's background.  But let there be no mistake, you are definitely in the dog shit stupid bammer category.  You sir, have been accounted for.

Damn.  I guess you've won your 3rd 4th 5th credential war.

But for the record, I'd say were pretty much batting around 50%.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 11:52:47 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2010, 11:50:43 PM »
No way, it's cause he's black.  Saban never plays with black guys, ever... wait, what?

Bullshit, your bama brothers sure thought Star Jackson was the second coming of Jesus Christ. Don't try to bs me with a disagreeing response because believe you me I work with a lot of you bammers. Every since Jackson as been in Tuscalooser, I have heard nothing but praises for him. Now this? It sounds just like the usual "conspiracy theory". Maybe we should contact Paul Finebaum for an official statement?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2010, 11:52:52 PM »
It is not Saban that is the problem.  It is the old blood that donates the money to the school and the dirt road grads that show up on Saturday.  I remember when Zow was the quarterback.  It was ok when he did well, but if he threw an interception, he became a "stupid n***er".  I remember bammers' sitting in sports bars saying, "Goddamit, take n***er boy off of the field... Put in Watts....."  Who was Alabama's last black quarterback that had the support of the fans and power brokers?

BINGO! bama only sells out when money is involved.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2010, 11:53:29 PM »
Bullshit, your bama brothers sure thought Star Jackson was the second coming of Jesus Christ. Don't try to bs me with a disagreeing response because believe you me I work with a lot of you bammers. Every since Jackson as been in Tuscalooser, I have heard nothing but praises for him. Now this? It sounds just like the usual "conspiracy theory". Maybe we should contact Paul Finebaum for an official statement?

Dude.  Seriously? 

Everyone knows Star Jackson isn't Jewish.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2010, 12:02:12 AM »
Dude.  Seriously? 

Everyone knows Star Jackson isn't Jewish.

Thats funny, but whats even funnier? They Jews sacrificed their own. Are your saying that Tel Aviv is actually in Tuscalooser Alabama. No, the matter of Christ is not funny but what is funny is hearing this about Star Jackson not a month after hearing bammers wearing their "13" National Championship shirts to work on Monday and stating "Just wait till Jackson is starter". Can you expain this Token...or maybe B'ham or RWS?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2010, 12:08:03 AM »
Thats funny, but whats even funnier? They Jews sacrificed their own. Are your saying that Tel Aviv is actually in Tuscalooser Alabama. No, the matter of Christ is not funny but what is funny is hearing this about Star Jackson not a month after hearing bammers wearing their "13" National Championship shirts to work on Monday and stating "Just wait till Jackson is starter". Can you expain this Token...or maybe B'ham or RWS?

No doubts, I had high hopes for the kid, but I can't explain why anyone would be stating "Just wait till Jackson is the starter" after the LSU game.  It was heavily speculated then that AJ McCarron had moved ahead of Jackson.  If I looked hard enough, I could probably find you a link with quotes from McCarron stating that he was told he'd be going in if anything happened to McElroy. 

I like Star.  I had high hopes for him just like I do every highschool kid that signs with Bama, but sometimes it doesn't work out.  I hope he lands on his feet and ends up having a successful career in whatever he plans on doing. 

But I don't think Star is transferring because the racist boosters won't let Saban start a black kid at quarterback.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2010, 12:10:24 AM »
No, I said we were pretty much batting 0%, because I was not sure about No Huddle's background.  But let there be no mistake, you are definitely in the dog shit stupid bammer category.  You sir, have been accounted for.

280, I don't often say something like this to fellow Auburn fans, but you sir, are a dick. I am an Auburn graduate, with double degrees, and have little use for the unwashed bammer masses.  But if I had to choose between hanging out with Token (also college educated, you stupid fuck) and hanging out with you, I would choose Token, hands down.  You are too stupid to know just exactly who you are accounting for, asshole.

You spend your days handing out doughnuts to nurses and free pens and script pads to interns in hopes of getting five minutes with some real doctor while he takes a shit between patients, offering to wipe his ass for him while you beg him to buy whatever new vagina cream or stool softener you are schleping this week.  No wonder you med reps are on the absolute lowest rung of the medical food chain.  

You and your swollen (edematous, even?) ego are on some pedestal making fun of people you deem to be uneducated.  Yet other people develop the stuff you sell, because you aren't smart enough to actually create something on your own.  And you sell that stuff to people that actually have the skill and ability to use it to better the lives of other people.  All you are is the trained monkey in the middle banging the cup around for the person playing the music and dancing for sheckels thrown by the crowd.  

You don't know how to make the stuff you sell, and the law says you can't even use the stuff you sell unless someone else with a license gives you a script - in both cases, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT EDUCATED ENOUGH.

Kind of ironic, ain't it?

EDIT - Oh, and BTW?  If you tried to use that stuff you sell without a proper license or prescription?  Token could arrest your ass.

Also ironic.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 12:27:46 AM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2010, 12:17:56 AM »
No doubts, I had high hopes for the kid, but I can't explain why anyone would be stating "Just wait till Jackson is the starter" after the LSU game.  It was heavily speculated then that AJ McCarron had moved ahead of Jackson.  If I looked hard enough, I could probably find you a link with quotes from McCarron stating that he was told he'd be going in if anything happened to McElroy. 

I like Star.  I had high hopes for him just like I do every highschool kid that signs with Bama, but sometimes it doesn't work out.  I hope he lands on his feet and ends up having a successful career in whatever he plans on doing. 

But I don't think Star is transferring because the racist boosters won't let Saban start a black kid at quarterback.   
No doubt, I don't seriously think it has to do with the kid being black. Now, I will say there is still a remnant of this in in this state but it is not what has made this kid want to transfer atleast not on paper. I will say,though, it is very ironic that the one OB that I have heard say many bammers sing praises on is the one QB that is now being donwplayed as inadequate. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2010, 12:24:36 AM »
I will say,though, it is very ironic that the one OB that I have heard say many bammers sing praises on is the one QB that is now being donwplayed as inadequate. 

Yeah, but isn't that the case with EVERY high school stud who doesn't work out?  And I'm not saying he's inadequate, he just isn't better than at least 2 quarterbacks on the roster.  Considering McElroy is a 5th year senior with big game experience, he's obviously not starting over him.  So in the very least, he was battling for second string.  From the coaches standpoint, McCarron is simply better. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2010, 12:37:14 AM »
Yeah, but isn't that the case with EVERY high school stud who doesn't work out?  And I'm not saying he's inadequate, he just isn't better than at least 2 quarterbacks on the roster.  Considering McElroy is a 5th year senior with big game experience, he's obviously not starting over him.  So in the very least, he was battling for second string.  From the coaches standpoint, McCarron is simply better. 

This point I am not disagreeing. Still, I have ammunition for those dumb asses that have chosen to open their bid mouths to easily for a big...well...whatever to be stuck in their mouths. Token, seriously, you were born to be an Auburn man. There are only three bammers that can carry on a decent conversation with an Aubie without some sort of vindictiveness.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2010, 12:45:03 AM »
This point I am not disagreeing. Still, I have ammunition for those dumb asses that have chosen to open their bid mouths to easily for a big...well...whatever to be stuck in their mouths.

I'm certain those people give you ammunition on a daily basis, so fire away.

Token, seriously, you were born to be an Auburn man.  There are only three bammers that can carry on a decent conversation with an Aubie without some sort of vindictiveness.

280TIGER would vehemently disagree.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2010, 12:48:19 AM »
Bullpoop, your bama brothers sure thought Star Jackson was the second coming of Jesus Christ. Don't try to bs me with a disagreeing response because believe you me I work with a lot of you bammers. Every since Jackson as been in Tuscalooser, I have heard nothing but praises for him. Now this? It sounds just like the usual "conspiracy theory". Maybe we should contact Paul Finebaum for an official statement?

I'll be civil with you because I honestly believe you may have me confused with someone else.  It is impossible for any person on this board or any Alabama board that I post on to find a single sentence where I as much as insinuated that Star Jackson would ever play a meaningful down at Alabama.  My suspicion was rumored to be correct, and since confirmed, during our bye week last year before the LSU game when he fell behind a true freshman with a redshirt in tact.  This year marks the 2nd year in a row, and the 2nd true freshman, that he's fallen behind making him 4th in the depth chart.

I don't berate Star because he worked very hard for Alabama for 2 years and was a part of us winning a National Championship.  With that said, if you had watched him play last season you'd have agreed with me that he happened to not be a very talented athlete.  Slow, indecisive and not on the same level as the people around him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2010, 12:49:46 AM »
Well, if everyone on here took an individual account of all of the bammer fans they knew, everyone would roughly say 80-85% of them didn't not attend college, let alone the university.  Hell, the resident posters here are you, Token, RWS and No Huddle.  We are batting pretty much 0% just from that sample.
Now you take that 85%, and rule out the hardship cases of people who strived to make it to college but simply could not afford it and you end up at about 80%.  So, you are left with 70% to 80% of bammer fans that are fans cause' daddy taught em' to be.  Daddy also packed up and moved at the first sight of a black person moving in the neighborhood and taught em' how things were better back when Wallace was runnin' things.  Daddy also dropped the N' bomb at will, instilling that habit into their offspring to spout off those same slurs when Andrew Zow threw an interception.
It always amazed me how someone could go into a stadium and cheer for black guys on a football team for 60 minutes, but then complain the rest of the night at the bar about Legion Field being in N' town. 
So, if you stop for gas in Cullman, listen to Finebaum callers (like Joe from Hoover), or listen long enough at your local Buffalo Wild Wings, you will hear the 70-80% that I am speaking of.  But hopefully you will get lucky, and only have to be around the educated 20-30% of Alabama fans, that have some level of education past high school.  Unfortunately, none of them post on this board.

Holy shit your dumb.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2010, 12:50:25 AM »
280, I don't often say something like this to fellow Auburn fans, but you sir, are a tool. I am an Auburn graduate, with double degrees, and have little use for the unwashed bammer masses.  But if I had to choose between hanging out with Token (also college educated, you stupid phuk) and hanging out with you, I would choose Token, hands down.  You are too stupid to know just exactly who you are accounting for, butthole.

You spend your days handing out doughnuts to nurses and free pens and script pads to interns in hopes of getting five minutes with some real doctor while he takes a poop between patients, offering to wipe his ass for him while you beg him to buy whatever new vagina cream or stool softener you are schleping this week.  No wonder you med reps are on the absolute lowest rung of the medical food chain.  

You and your swollen (edematous, even?) ego are on some pedestal making fun of people you deem to be uneducated.  Yet other people develop the stuff you sell, because you aren't smart enough to actually create something on your own.  And you sell that stuff to people that actually have the skill and ability to use it to better the lives of other people.  All you are is the trained monkey in the middle banging the cup around for the person playing the music and dancing for sheckels thrown by the crowd.  

You don't know how to make the stuff you sell, and the law says you can't even use the stuff you sell unless someone else with a license gives you a script - in both cases, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT EDUCATED ENOUGH.

Kind of ironic, ain't it?

EDIT - Oh, and BTW?  If you tried to use that stuff you sell without a proper license or prescription?  Token could arrest your ass.

Also ironic.

Holy shit, you brought your A game to this fight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2010, 01:02:36 AM »
Tiger Wench,

I could care less who you choose to hang out with, I have no idea who you are, and really don't care.  The doughnuts, pens, and pads of which you speak are tools used mostly by primary care reps with "me-too" products trying to get the physicians attention.  Most companies with products worth their weight adhere to PhARMA guidelines, which do not allow for such tactics.  You come off sounding like you are giving a speech at the Democratic convention on the evils of the "Pharmaceutical Giants".
You see, the irony lies in your post, which seems to be fueled by me putting myself "upon a pedestal", but you open by bragging about a double degree, while stating that my intelligence is inferior.  You make an attempt to put me in the box of a "dumb sales rep" and claim I am not intelligent enough to carry on an educated conversation with a caregiver about the products I represent.  So your diatribe on judging, comes off being very judgemental.
At the end of the day, I would hope you would be putting your "double degree" to a better use than posting bitchy comments on the internet.  I will be judgemental in return and say that it sounds like you tried to make a career out of going to college and what you have to show for it is a big pile of students loans.  Hope it works out for you.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 01:06:38 AM by 280TIGER »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2010, 01:13:46 AM »
Tiger Wench,

I could care less who you choose to hang out with, I have no idea who you are, and really don't care.  The doughnuts, pens, and pads of which you speak are tools used mostly by primary care reps with "me-too" products trying to get the physicians attention.  Most companies with products worth their weight adhere to PhARMA guidelines, which do not allow for such tactics.  You come off sounding like you are giving a speech at the Democratic convention on the evils of the "Pharmaceutical Giants".
You see, the irony lies in your post, which seems to be fueled by me putting myself "upon a pedestal", but you open by bragging about a double degree, while stating that my intelligence is inferior.  You make an attempt to put me in the box of a "dumb sales rep" and claim I am not intelligent enough to carry on an educated conversation with a caregiver about the products I represent.  So your diatribe on judging, comes off being very judgemental.
At the end of the day, I would hope you would be putting your "double degree" to a better use than posting bitchy comments on the internet.  I will be judgemental in return and say that it sounds like you tried to make a career out of going to college and what you have to show for it is a big pile of students loans.  Hope it works out for you.

I bet you have a super fast car.  And a tiny penis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2010, 01:17:06 AM »
I bet you have a super fast car.  And a tiny penis.

No, he says it's really big.  He promises.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2010, 02:00:58 AM »
I'm going to start a thread about Kodi Burns and hope that it turns into a big swinging dick contest and etc...Maybe we should cross our fingers...

Maybe we should cross dicks too...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2010, 07:30:54 AM »

"The Quarterback is a McNurra"

"Not only was that genuine frontier gibberish........."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2010, 08:52:17 AM »
Geez...try to be funny around here and all you get are throbbing e-penises waved around.

Would it have been better if I had referenced Jimmy Johns?  No wait...scratch that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.