Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #6900 on: January 23, 2013, 11:11:23 AM »
Woah, wait, what?  You posting in here?  :)

Good song, good production, don't know about the movie, but it has Anne Hathaway in it.

Heathens - Drive-By Truckers

hahaha...

I just wanted to see who knew the song...Although I do like the music in it...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6901 on: January 23, 2013, 11:18:58 AM »
"Loves Me Like a Rock" - Paul Simon
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6902 on: January 23, 2013, 11:22:11 AM »
Last Child - Aerosmith
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6903 on: January 23, 2013, 11:23:20 AM »
hahaha...

I just wanted to see who knew the song...Although I do like the music in it...

I saw it at the Fox in Atl back in 08 or so.  Watched a video of it during an Into to Theater class in college.  Even have the CD and DVD set. 

Long As I Can See The Light - CCR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6904 on: January 23, 2013, 11:31:58 AM »
"Easy" - The Commadores

There is a fart in this song that is not easily detecteable.  Go to the 2:48 mark

Pacific Memories                 Fenomenon
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 12:21:16 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6905 on: January 23, 2013, 11:41:31 AM »
"All Right Now" - Free
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #6906 on: January 23, 2013, 12:45:02 PM »
Woah, wait, what?  You posting in here?  :)

Good song, good production, don't know about the movie, but it has Anne Hathaway in it.

Heathens - Drive-By Truckers

Before you know it, he'll be posting movie quotes.

House of Jazz - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6907 on: January 23, 2013, 12:57:15 PM »
"Solar Anthem" - Billy Thorpe
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6908 on: January 23, 2013, 01:01:16 PM »
Simple Man - Lynyrd Skynyrd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6909 on: January 23, 2013, 01:03:20 PM »
"Smoke Two Joints" - Sublime
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6910 on: January 23, 2013, 02:49:44 PM »
Flatful of Tears - Lucero
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6911 on: January 23, 2013, 03:10:19 PM »
"For Those About To Rock" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6912 on: January 23, 2013, 03:11:38 PM »
Across the Sea - Weezer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6913 on: January 23, 2013, 03:25:39 PM »
"Just a Gigalo" - David Lee Roth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6914 on: January 23, 2013, 03:31:26 PM »
Endless Summer Nights - Richard Marx
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6915 on: January 23, 2013, 03:46:54 PM »
Scarlet Begonias - The Grateful Dead
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6916 on: January 23, 2013, 03:49:58 PM »
Promises In The Dark - Pat Benatar
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6917 on: January 23, 2013, 03:57:40 PM »
Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6918 on: January 23, 2013, 03:59:57 PM »
Deep Elem Blues - Jerry Garcia
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6919 on: January 23, 2013, 04:01:34 PM »
Girl From The North Country - Josh Macrae
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions