Burnin'                Paul Taylor
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #6881 on: January 22, 2013, 03:16:42 PM »
"Take It Easy on Me" - Little River Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #6882 on: January 22, 2013, 03:21:25 PM »
Demons - Guster
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6883 on: January 22, 2013, 03:25:56 PM »
The Greatest Hustler Of All - Old Crow Medicine Show
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6884 on: January 22, 2013, 03:45:09 PM »
"Heart of Gold" - Neil Young
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6885 on: January 22, 2013, 03:53:58 PM »
Grito Nocturno                 Percal
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #6886 on: January 22, 2013, 04:31:30 PM »
Nearly Lost You - Screaming Trees
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6887 on: January 22, 2013, 05:36:47 PM »
I'll Be Here For You - Randy Rogers Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6888 on: January 22, 2013, 05:49:31 PM »
Careless - Mickey & The Motorcars
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6889 on: January 23, 2013, 07:02:11 AM »
"Easy" - The Commadores
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6890 on: January 23, 2013, 07:16:02 AM »
Winter Song - Screaming Trees
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6891 on: January 23, 2013, 08:14:38 AM »
"If You're Gone" - Matchbox Twenty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6892 on: January 23, 2013, 09:36:41 AM »
Cold Feelings - Social D
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6893 on: January 23, 2013, 09:48:57 AM »
"Tubthumping" - Chumbawumba
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6894 on: January 23, 2013, 09:56:38 AM »
Timebomb - The Old 97's
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6895 on: January 23, 2013, 10:12:18 AM »
"Ordinary" - Train
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #6896 on: January 23, 2013, 10:35:48 AM »
"Bring Him Home" - Jean Valjean
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6897 on: January 23, 2013, 10:51:16 AM »
"Bring Him Home" - Jean Valjean

Woah, wait, what?  You posting in here?  :)

Good song, good production, don't know about the movie, but it has Anne Hathaway in it.

Heathens - Drive-By Truckers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6898 on: January 23, 2013, 11:05:22 AM »
Get Down, River - The Bottle Rockets
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6899 on: January 23, 2013, 11:09:29 AM »
"Have a Drink on Me" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions