"Wonderwall" - Oasis
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #6861 on: January 22, 2013, 10:48:00 AM »
Dead On Arrival - Fall Out Boy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6862 on: January 22, 2013, 11:01:22 AM »
"Champagne Jam" - Atlanta Rhythm Section
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #6863 on: January 22, 2013, 11:16:32 AM »
Omaha - Counting Crows
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6864 on: January 22, 2013, 11:18:28 AM »
"You Could Be Mine" - GnR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6865 on: January 22, 2013, 11:20:33 AM »
Anything Goes - GnR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6866 on: January 22, 2013, 11:30:41 AM »
"Mr E's Beautiful World" - Eels
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6867 on: January 22, 2013, 11:33:00 AM »
Nothing Even Matters (feat. D'Angelo)               Lauryn Hill
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6868 on: January 22, 2013, 11:34:44 AM »
Blackjack Moon - 7Horse
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #6869 on: January 22, 2013, 11:40:32 AM »
Jamming - Bob Marley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6870 on: January 22, 2013, 11:41:40 AM »
Gravity (Live)                       John Mayer Trio
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6871 on: January 22, 2013, 11:55:20 AM »
Come A Day - Cravin' Melon
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #6872 on: January 22, 2013, 12:02:43 PM »
Hanger 18 - Megadeth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6873 on: January 22, 2013, 12:06:13 PM »
Rise Up - Brother Bethel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6874 on: January 22, 2013, 12:15:06 PM »
"Head Games" - Foreigner 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6875 on: January 22, 2013, 02:25:31 PM »
Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe - Barry White
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6876 on: January 22, 2013, 02:29:03 PM »
Rise Up - Brother Bethel

To the Falcons!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6877 on: January 22, 2013, 02:42:49 PM »
Caught Up In The Rapture              Anita Baker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6878 on: January 22, 2013, 02:47:49 PM »
"Save the Day" - Train
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6879 on: January 22, 2013, 02:53:26 PM »
You Can Do Magic - America
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions