"Still the One" - Orleans
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #6821 on: January 16, 2013, 08:23:09 AM »
Undone (Demo) - Weezer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6822 on: January 16, 2013, 08:41:25 AM »
"Domino College" - Jimmy Buffett
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6823 on: January 16, 2013, 09:37:08 AM »
Come get some           Duke Nukem
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6824 on: January 16, 2013, 10:54:33 AM »
Call Me A Dog - Chris Cornell
His iTunes acoustic version is unreal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6825 on: January 16, 2013, 10:57:02 AM »
After the Love Has Gone          David Foster
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #6826 on: January 16, 2013, 11:35:45 AM »
On The Ground - Spoonful James
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6827 on: January 16, 2013, 12:10:16 PM »
All I See Is You                  Dave Koz
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6828 on: January 16, 2013, 01:12:17 PM »
One Of These Days - Drive-By Truckers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #6829 on: January 16, 2013, 01:31:16 PM »
The Unforgiven II - Metallica
Dirty Frank - Pearl Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6830 on: January 16, 2013, 01:41:00 PM »
Malibu Dreams                  Kenny G
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6831 on: January 16, 2013, 06:35:41 PM »
A Passage to Bangkok - Rush
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6832 on: January 17, 2013, 07:02:36 AM »
"It's a Miracle" - Roger Waters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6833 on: January 17, 2013, 08:20:29 AM »
Heaven Beside You - Alice in Chains
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6834 on: January 17, 2013, 08:24:45 AM »
"I Have to Say I Love You in a Song" - Jim Croce
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6835 on: January 17, 2013, 10:28:52 AM »
Too Late To Turn Back Now              Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #6836 on: January 17, 2013, 06:19:49 PM »
Kiss Kitty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6837 on: January 18, 2013, 07:21:29 AM »
"Hot in the City" - Billy Idol
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6838 on: January 18, 2013, 10:56:41 AM »
Crazy Elephant - Gimme Good Loving
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6839 on: January 18, 2013, 11:20:13 AM »
"Mr Crowley" - Ozzy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions