"She Won't let Me" - Afroman
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #6741 on: January 11, 2013, 01:43:44 PM »
"She Won't let Me" - Afroman

III-HIII Really need to bust a nutt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6742 on: January 11, 2013, 02:07:13 PM »
Total Eclipse Of The Heart               Bonnie Tyler
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6743 on: January 11, 2013, 02:08:06 PM »
"Somebody Save Me" - Cinderella
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6744 on: January 11, 2013, 02:12:50 PM »
Walk of Life - Dire Straits

I dig the zydeco sound in it
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #6745 on: January 11, 2013, 02:13:23 PM »
Midnight Rider - Allman brothers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6746 on: January 11, 2013, 02:17:26 PM »
"Walk Away" - Joe Walsh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6747 on: January 11, 2013, 02:31:07 PM »
Love              The Cult
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6748 on: January 11, 2013, 02:35:06 PM »
"No News" - Lonestar
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #6749 on: January 11, 2013, 02:35:20 PM »
Freebird - (pronounced leh-nerd skin-nerd)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #6750 on: January 11, 2013, 02:40:04 PM »
"Walk Away" - Joe Walsh

Did he do a version of that minus the James gang? He fucking rocks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6751 on: January 11, 2013, 02:41:27 PM »
Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)           The Temptations
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #6752 on: January 11, 2013, 02:43:17 PM »
What the heck happened to these guys?  They put out 3-4 pretty decent songs in a row and bada-boom bada-bing.  Nothing.
they are still around. I think Dallas may have been thinking of blind melon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #6753 on: January 11, 2013, 02:45:23 PM »
You three get a room

I think that's Dallas' plan
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6754 on: January 11, 2013, 02:46:22 PM »
they are still around. I think Dallas may have been thinking of blind melon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gin_blossom     Not the lead singer.

Gin Blossoms named their first full-length studio album New Miserable Experience. In February 1992, while still working to complete it, founding member and lead guitarist/songwriter Doug Hopkins drank heavily and grew increasingly stubborn and disillusioned with the process, especially after getting popped with a water balloon during their 1992 performance at The Boat House in Norfolk, VA. Faced with the prospect of being dropped by A&M, the band terminated Hopkins and replaced him with Scott Johnson. The album was completed and the first single released from it was Hopkins' song "Hey Jealousy". It would reach No. 25 on the Billboard Hot 100 and No. 4 on Billboard's Mainstream Rock Tracks, largely fueling the success of New Miserable Experience. However, the achievement would be overshadowed by Hopkins' suicide on December 4, 1993.[2] The following year, another song penned by Hopkins, "Found Out About You", would also reach No. 25 on the Billboard Hot 100 and climb to No. 1 on Billboard's Modern Rock Tracks.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6755 on: January 11, 2013, 02:46:42 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6756 on: January 11, 2013, 02:47:21 PM »
"Dance With Me" - Orleans
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #6757 on: January 11, 2013, 02:51:41 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gin_blossom     Not the lead singer.

Gin Blossoms named their first full-length studio album New Miserable Experience. In February 1992, while still working to complete it, founding member and lead guitarist/songwriter Doug Hopkins drank heavily and grew increasingly stubborn and disillusioned with the process, especially after getting popped with a water balloon during their 1992 performance at The Boat House in Norfolk, VA. Faced with the prospect of being dropped by A&M, the band terminated Hopkins and replaced him with Scott Johnson. The album was completed and the first single released from it was Hopkins' song "Hey Jealousy". It would reach No. 25 on the Billboard Hot 100 and No. 4 on Billboard's Mainstream Rock Tracks, largely fueling the success of New Miserable Experience. However, the achievement would be overshadowed by Hopkins' suicide on December 4, 1993.[2] The following year, another song penned by Hopkins, "Found Out About You", would also reach No. 25 on the Billboard Hot 100 and climb to No. 1 on Billboard's Modern Rock Tracks.

I'm almost inclined to say that they had most of their chart hits after that.

Blind Melons lead did die in the mid 90s and not a peep from them commercially.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #6758 on: January 11, 2013, 07:54:32 PM »