Anytime - Journey
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #6701 on: January 10, 2013, 12:11:39 PM »
12-12-12 The Concert For Sandy Relief - Part 1 (2012, Live, FULL, HD, GREAT QUALITY)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6702 on: January 10, 2013, 12:15:22 PM »
Until I Fall Away                   Gin Blossoms
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6703 on: January 10, 2013, 12:19:38 PM »
Until I Fall Away                   Gin Blossoms

What the heck happened to these guys?  They put out 3-4 pretty decent songs in a row and bada-boom bada-bing.  Nothing.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6704 on: January 10, 2013, 12:48:03 PM »
"Aces High" - Iron Maiden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6705 on: January 10, 2013, 01:09:05 PM »
What the heck happened to these guys?  They put out 3-4 pretty decent songs in a row and bada-boom bada-bing.  Nothing.

One of them (lead singer???) killed himself or drug overdose.

Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)                  Journey
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6706 on: January 10, 2013, 01:15:37 PM »
"Electric Eye" - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6707 on: January 10, 2013, 01:30:38 PM »
Bringin' On The Heartbreak                  Def Leppard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6708 on: January 10, 2013, 02:08:49 PM »
"Midnight in Montgomery" - Alan Jackson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6709 on: January 10, 2013, 02:11:55 PM »
Red Skies               The Fixx
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6710 on: January 10, 2013, 02:12:40 PM »
"Photograph" - Ringo Starr
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6711 on: January 10, 2013, 02:21:14 PM »
A Thousand July's - Third Eye Blind
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6712 on: January 10, 2013, 02:23:27 PM »
(The System Of) Doctor Tarr And Professor Fether               The Alan Parsons Project
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6713 on: January 10, 2013, 02:24:27 PM »
"Hot in the City" - Billy Idol
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6714 on: January 10, 2013, 02:30:05 PM »
Every Little Thing She Does Is magic                    The Police
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6715 on: January 10, 2013, 02:46:50 PM »
"Dogs" - Pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6716 on: January 10, 2013, 02:50:35 PM »
Barracuda - Heart
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6717 on: January 10, 2013, 03:25:59 PM »
I Will Survive - Cake
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6718 on: January 10, 2013, 03:29:43 PM »
Let Me Be The One                    Expose
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6719 on: January 10, 2013, 03:41:00 PM »
No Sugar Tonight - The Guess Who
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan