Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #5360 on: June 18, 2012, 01:58:20 PM »
I Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink - Merle Haggard

:thumsup:

Although I did way too much of that this past week and weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5361 on: June 18, 2012, 02:00:01 PM »
Are You Gonna Go My Way? - Lenny Kravitz
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5362 on: June 18, 2012, 02:01:33 PM »
"Funk 49" - Joe Walsh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5363 on: June 18, 2012, 02:09:41 PM »
Wanna Be A Baller - Lil Troy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5364 on: June 18, 2012, 02:29:44 PM »
"Saved by Zero" - The Fixx
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5365 on: June 18, 2012, 02:43:22 PM »
A Picture Of Me Without You - George Jones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5366 on: June 18, 2012, 03:06:25 PM »
"If the South Woulda Won" - Hank Jr.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5367 on: June 18, 2012, 03:31:58 PM »
Home For Sale - Dwight Yoakam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5368 on: June 18, 2012, 03:46:34 PM »
Fallen - Volbeat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5369 on: June 18, 2012, 03:53:42 PM »
"Sympathy for the Devil" - Stones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5370 on: June 18, 2012, 03:59:26 PM »
Volbeat day on my iPod...

Still Counting - Volbeat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5371 on: June 18, 2012, 04:08:32 PM »
Sloe Gin - Joe Bonamassa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #5372 on: June 18, 2012, 04:10:28 PM »
This Fucking Job - Drive-By Truckers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5373 on: June 18, 2012, 04:12:46 PM »
This Fucking Job - Drive-By Truckers

I see you are still listening.  Have they fully grown on you yet?

I really enjoyed these guys when they were a band.

There Goes My Heart - The Mavericks

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5374 on: June 18, 2012, 04:15:58 PM »
Invincible - Adelitas Way
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5375 on: June 18, 2012, 04:44:09 PM »
Whatever It Is - Zac Brown Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5376 on: June 18, 2012, 05:01:02 PM »
Speaking of Zac Brown, they had Bama Jam this past weekend down here in Enterprise.  They played Friday night.  In 2010, this event had quickly become a huge success with a lot of artists saying great things about it.  The last year, it got canceled as the founder of it was one of the guys involved in the bingo/gambling deal.  A new guy took it over and revived it.  Cool set up with two stages, so while one band is playing, the next act can be setting up and ready to start right after the one playing.

So, they're set to kick it off last Thursday and during the afternoon, a big storm comes up and starts blowing shit away and ruining a ton of equipment and more storms forecast.  Willie Nelson can't play and the guy is about to have a heart attack knowing he's got to send everyone packing.  But then he gets a call from Tim McGraw, the featured act for Thursday and he's on the way to the show and tells them he's playing no matter what. Not a huge country fan but I thought that was pretty cool.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #5377 on: June 18, 2012, 05:02:28 PM »
one foot - fun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5378 on: June 19, 2012, 07:51:10 AM »
I see you are still listening.  Have they fully grown on you yet?

Yes, sir.  I've got 7 of their albums now, plus 2 from Jason Isbell.

I'm Through - Guster
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5379 on: June 19, 2012, 08:13:16 AM »
"Black Friday" - Steely Dan
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions