"Sheep Go To Heaven" - Cake
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #5341 on: June 12, 2012, 10:46:02 AM »
Jamie - Weezer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5342 on: June 12, 2012, 10:48:12 AM »
"In The Meantime" - Spacehog
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #5343 on: June 12, 2012, 11:17:23 AM »
For a Fool - The Shins
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5344 on: June 12, 2012, 02:44:08 PM »
"In The Flesh" - Pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5345 on: June 13, 2012, 10:03:38 AM »
Something in the Air - Thunderclap Newman
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5346 on: June 13, 2012, 10:09:29 AM »
"It's a Long Way To The Top" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5347 on: June 13, 2012, 12:27:38 PM »
Harvester of Sorrow - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5348 on: June 13, 2012, 12:36:50 PM »
"Burden in My Hand" - Soundgarden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5349 on: June 13, 2012, 03:20:17 PM »
Paint it Black - The Rolling Pebbles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5350 on: June 13, 2012, 03:42:01 PM »
"All Fired Up" - Pat Benatar
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #5351 on: June 13, 2012, 04:37:04 PM »
"Floods" - Pantera
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5352 on: June 14, 2012, 07:11:41 AM »
"Coming of Age" - Damn Yankees
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5353 on: June 14, 2012, 10:20:22 AM »
The Last Song I Will Write - Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5354 on: June 14, 2012, 10:22:24 AM »
"Four in the Morning" - Night Ranger
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5355 on: June 14, 2012, 10:36:24 AM »
Bend Me Shape Me - The American Breed

I bet that song is VV's personal motto.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5356 on: June 14, 2012, 11:11:51 AM »
So High - Tab Benoit
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5357 on: June 15, 2012, 07:18:02 AM »
"Saving Grace" - Tom Petty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5358 on: June 18, 2012, 01:37:26 PM »
Listening to a lot of Gary Stewart today.  The past songs to come through one of my Pandora channels.

Whiskey Trip - Gary Stewart
Don't Close Your Eyes - Keith Whitley
She's Actin' Single (I'm Drinkin' Doubles) - Gary Stewart
I Wonder If They Ever Think Of Me - Merle Haggard
Your Place or Mine - Gary Stewart

GH: The above would qualify as country music. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5359 on: June 18, 2012, 01:48:23 PM »
I Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink - Merle Haggard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.