"Burning Down the House" - Talking Heads
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #3982 on: November 15, 2011, 10:03:28 AM »
November Rain - Guns N' Roses
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3983 on: November 15, 2011, 10:05:20 AM »
"Kryptonite" - 3 Doors Down
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3984 on: November 15, 2011, 11:25:00 AM »
"Steve McQueen" - Sheryl Crow
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3985 on: November 15, 2011, 12:17:01 PM »
Change Your Mind - Sister Hazel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3986 on: November 15, 2011, 12:18:53 PM »
"Werewolves of London" - Warren Zevon
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3987 on: November 15, 2011, 01:05:31 PM »
Love and Luck - Jimmy Buffett
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3988 on: November 15, 2011, 01:06:51 PM »
"Touch, Peel, and Stand" - Days of the New
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3989 on: November 15, 2011, 01:15:54 PM »
Smoothie Song - Nickel Creek
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3990 on: November 15, 2011, 01:45:57 PM »
Smoothie Song - Nickel Creek

I crack up every time I see Rob Trujillo in that video.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3991 on: November 15, 2011, 01:48:02 PM »
I crack up every time I see Rob Trujillo in that video.

Same here.  What doesn't belong in this picture? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3992 on: November 15, 2011, 01:50:40 PM »
"Ain't That A Shame" - Cheap Trick
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3993 on: November 15, 2011, 02:04:13 PM »
Roll the Bones - Rush
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3994 on: November 15, 2011, 02:09:03 PM »
"A Girl Like You" - The Smithereens
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3995 on: November 15, 2011, 02:10:10 PM »
Same here.  What doesn't belong in this picture?

Really got into him as a bassist when he was playing with Black Label Society

Day That Never Comes - Metallica

Kind of anxious to see what they will put out next.  To me they sorta sucked and then stared getting back with St.Anger and nailed it with Death Magnetic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3996 on: November 15, 2011, 02:31:34 PM »
Really got into him as a bassist when he was playing with Black Label Society

Day That Never Comes - Metallica

Kind of anxious to see what they will put out next.  To me they sorta sucked and then stared getting back with St.Anger and nailed it with Death Magnetic.

I know the response will be "Shut your dirty whore-ish mouf" but I have never fully gotten into Metallica.  There are several of their songs that rate right up there for me as some of the best hard rock tunes ever.  Sad But True is the F'n titz that I could listen to all day.  That to me, is the way a heavy rock song should be put together.  Heavy drums and bass driven riffs with some incredibly bad azz lead breaks. 

At the other end of the spectrum, as much as I like heavy rock, I despise speed metal.  I want to tear at my skin if I have to listen to it for more than 30 seconds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3997 on: November 15, 2011, 02:38:23 PM »
I know the response will be "Shut your dirty whore-ish mouf" but I have never fully gotten into Metallica.  There are several of their songs that rate right up there for me as some of the best hard rock tunes ever.  Sad But True is the F'n titz that I could listen to all day.  That to me, is the way a heavy rock song should be put together.  Heavy drums and bass driven riffs with some incredibly bad azz lead breaks. 

At the other end of the spectrum, as much as I like heavy rock, I despise speed metal.  I want to tear at my skin if I have to listen to it for more than 30 seconds.

Shut your dirty whore-ish mouf
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3998 on: November 15, 2011, 02:45:56 PM »
Snaggle, I would highly recommend that you listen to the Metallica Live album, S&M.  If you don't like that, then yes, shut your dirty whore-ish mouf.

Sad - Pearl Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3999 on: November 15, 2011, 02:49:16 PM »
Snaggle, I would highly recommend that you listen to the Metallica Live album, S&M.  If you don't like that, then yes, shut your dirty whore-ish mouf.

Sad - Pearl Jam

They did an album about Spaniards and Mexicans?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions