"I Want to Break Free" - Queen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #3961 on: November 14, 2011, 12:58:06 PM »
Voices Carry - Til Tuesday
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #3962 on: November 14, 2011, 01:03:46 PM »
Cryin' Drunk - The Old 97's
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3963 on: November 14, 2011, 01:13:47 PM »
What Are Words For - Missing Persons
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #3964 on: November 14, 2011, 01:17:37 PM »
In The Meantime - Spacehog
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3965 on: November 14, 2011, 02:04:26 PM »
"Long Haired Country Boy" - CDB
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #3966 on: November 14, 2011, 02:33:59 PM »
Barrel of a Gun - Guster
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3967 on: November 14, 2011, 02:39:03 PM »
S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night - Bay City Rollers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3968 on: November 14, 2011, 03:20:39 PM »
"Could I Be You" -  Matchbox Twenty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3969 on: November 14, 2011, 03:37:25 PM »
By the Seat of Your Pants - Jamey Johnson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3970 on: November 14, 2011, 03:39:03 PM »
"Ride On" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3971 on: November 14, 2011, 04:02:59 PM »
Youth Gone Wild - Skid Row
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3972 on: November 15, 2011, 07:11:26 AM »
"Still The One" - Orleans
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3973 on: November 15, 2011, 07:12:02 AM »
Corduroy - Pearl Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3974 on: November 15, 2011, 07:17:41 AM »
"Story of My Life" - Social D.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3975 on: November 15, 2011, 07:44:05 AM »
California Riots - Jamey Johnson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3976 on: November 15, 2011, 08:16:04 AM »
"Who's Your Daddy" - Toby Keith
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3977 on: November 15, 2011, 08:21:37 AM »
Hazy Daze - Stone Temple Pilots
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3978 on: November 15, 2011, 09:41:17 AM »
Rope - Foo Fighters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3979 on: November 15, 2011, 09:43:03 AM »
"In the Room" - Sammy Hagar
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions