"L.A. Woman" - The Doors
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #3941 on: November 09, 2011, 03:49:07 PM »
After the Thrill is Gone - The Eagles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #3942 on: November 09, 2011, 09:37:34 PM »
THE END - Doors
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3943 on: November 10, 2011, 07:16:33 AM »
"I Saw The Light" - Todd Rundgren
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #3944 on: November 10, 2011, 07:18:38 AM »
Driftin - Pearl Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3945 on: November 10, 2011, 09:04:18 AM »
Oildale(Leave Me Alone) - Korn
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3946 on: November 10, 2011, 09:14:19 AM »
Hey GH.  Here is a solo for you.  I know the title says something about it being Duane's solo, and while true, you can hear Dickey come in later on in it.  Also check out the bass from Oakley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSDf2Usd8n4
  at the 16 sec mark it sounds like he is just finger picking an open E.   

Yeah it moved.

Teh blue skies the roxxors. I just came. One of the few reasons I like being an hour from Macon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3947 on: November 10, 2011, 09:23:37 AM »
"Jump Around" - House of Pain
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3948 on: November 10, 2011, 11:03:03 AM »
Teh blue skies the roxxors. I just came. One of the few reasons I like being an hour from Macon.

We are going to Savannah next year, I bet you can't guess where a stop or three is planned?  :)

I wanted to go last year when they opened it up, but with a little one it is hard to find the time.

Here is another one for you.  Like you said, you know your band is badass when Dickey Betts is playing guitar and he's not even the best guitarist you have.

Damn Uncle Sani, you have made go dig out some Everlast with posting Jump Around.

White Trash Beautiful - Everlast
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3949 on: November 10, 2011, 11:07:32 AM »
"Mr. Blackwell" - Kiss
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3950 on: November 14, 2011, 07:16:45 AM »
Willow - Jupiter Coyote
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3951 on: November 14, 2011, 07:18:31 AM »
"The powers That Be" - Roger Waters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3952 on: November 14, 2011, 07:51:02 AM »
Blood Red Rock - Bang Camaro
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3953 on: November 14, 2011, 08:04:32 AM »
"Old Days" - Chicago
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3954 on: November 14, 2011, 08:04:52 AM »
Ball and Chain - Social D
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3955 on: November 14, 2011, 08:19:13 AM »
"Don't Tell Me You Love Me" - Night Ranger
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3956 on: November 14, 2011, 08:19:57 AM »
It Ain't Like That - Alice in Chains
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3957 on: November 14, 2011, 08:23:32 AM »
"Leader of the Band" - Dan Fogelberg
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3958 on: November 14, 2011, 11:38:14 AM »
I Don't Know - Sheepdogs
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3959 on: November 14, 2011, 11:55:57 AM »
Aleah - Donnie Iris
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."