"Cold Hard Bitch" - Jet
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #3921 on: November 09, 2011, 10:34:57 AM »
Lying Eyes - Eagles

Joe Walsh teh roxxors BTW.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3922 on: November 09, 2011, 10:44:41 AM »
"Talking in Your Sleep" - The Romantics
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3923 on: November 09, 2011, 11:06:08 AM »
To Live Is To Fly (Townes Van Zandt Cover) - Ryan Bingham
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3924 on: November 09, 2011, 11:09:15 AM »
"Pussy Control" - Prince
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3925 on: November 09, 2011, 11:15:46 AM »
"Pussy Control" - Prince

Would make a great wedding song, don't you think?

Tell My Mother (I Miss Her So) - Ryan Bingham  <--- currently in the rotation for the day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3926 on: November 09, 2011, 11:20:54 AM »
"Heart of the Night" - Poco
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3927 on: November 09, 2011, 11:41:44 AM »
Scratch that.......

Little Martha - Duane Allman and Dickey Betts   <---pretty sure it was his last song he ever recorded in a studio.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3928 on: November 09, 2011, 01:09:32 PM »
Easily - Red Hot Chili Peppers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3929 on: November 09, 2011, 01:11:00 PM »
"Screaming in the Night" - Krokus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3930 on: November 09, 2011, 01:18:12 PM »
Pro/E training.  God make it stop!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3931 on: November 09, 2011, 01:22:01 PM »
"Let There Be Rock" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3932 on: November 09, 2011, 01:27:50 PM »
Top Jimmy - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3933 on: November 09, 2011, 01:39:12 PM »
"Every Morning" - Sugar Ray
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3934 on: November 09, 2011, 01:47:18 PM »
Five to One - The Doors
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3935 on: November 09, 2011, 01:55:51 PM »
Hey GH.  Here is a solo for you.  I know the title says something about it being Duane's solo, and while true, you can hear Dickey come in later on in it.  Also check out the bass from Oakley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSDf2Usd8n4
  at the 16 sec mark it sounds like he is just finger picking an open E.   

Yeah it moved.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3936 on: November 09, 2011, 02:07:54 PM »
"The Sunscreen Song" - Baz Luhrmann
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3937 on: November 09, 2011, 02:08:00 PM »
Fools - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3938 on: November 09, 2011, 02:57:06 PM »
"Rapper's Delight" - Sugarhill Gang
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3939 on: November 09, 2011, 02:57:45 PM »
If Heaven Ain't A Lot Like Dixie - Hank Jr.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions