Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #3160 on: August 10, 2011, 11:43:46 AM »
That would be sick and just wrong.  I will not post ANY of the pics I took when I climbed up into the ceiling of the room next door to the womens bathroom, crawled over over and raised the ceiling tiles just enough to get a clear view of her and two other women feeling each others exposed fun bags while giggling and.....

Wait....what?

Freewill - Rush
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3161 on: August 10, 2011, 11:44:45 AM »

Freewill - Rush

One of the more underrated movie scenes....evah!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3162 on: August 10, 2011, 12:42:05 PM »
"Fell on Black Days" - Soundgarden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #3163 on: August 10, 2011, 01:44:30 PM »
One of the more underrated movie scenes....evah!!!

That was an impressive sight.  I would have to say the best I ever saw until Miss Phoebe Cates came out of the pool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3164 on: August 10, 2011, 02:00:18 PM »
Not Myself - John Mayer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3165 on: August 10, 2011, 02:47:00 PM »
"You Get What You Give" The new Radicals
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3166 on: August 10, 2011, 03:01:09 PM »
A Girl Like You - Smithereens
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3167 on: August 10, 2011, 03:05:18 PM »
"Big Log" - Robert Plant
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3168 on: August 10, 2011, 03:08:05 PM »
Bittersweet - Big Head Todd and the Monsters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3169 on: August 10, 2011, 03:09:46 PM »
Of The Girl - Pearl Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3170 on: August 10, 2011, 03:18:43 PM »
Heroes - Wallflowers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3171 on: August 10, 2011, 03:23:53 PM »
Rocket Queen - Guns N' Roses
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3172 on: August 10, 2011, 03:38:35 PM »
"Bartenders, Barstools, and Barmaids" - Dierks Bentley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3173 on: August 10, 2011, 04:07:11 PM »
Miss You So Badly - Jimmy Buffett
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3174 on: August 10, 2011, 04:16:47 PM »
Gonna Have Love - Buck Owens
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #3175 on: August 11, 2011, 07:35:58 AM »
People are Strange - Echo and the Bunnymen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3176 on: August 11, 2011, 04:15:27 PM »
Bad Moon Rising - CCR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3177 on: August 11, 2011, 04:18:44 PM »
Raid Drops Keep Falling On My Head - BJ Thomas
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #3178 on: August 12, 2011, 12:00:45 AM »
"slow ride" - foghat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3179 on: August 12, 2011, 07:08:00 AM »
"Cold Hard Bitch" - Jet
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions