Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #3040 on: July 29, 2011, 02:25:50 PM »
I see your Trouble No More. And raise you....

Revival - Allman Brothers

Ohhhh......  I will see your Revival and raise you

Statesboro Blues - Allman Brothers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3041 on: July 29, 2011, 05:04:18 PM »
Bored - Deftones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #3042 on: July 29, 2011, 05:48:14 PM »
Rules of the Bar - Jamey Johnson, getting ready for tomorrow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3043 on: July 30, 2011, 01:09:54 AM »

:thumsup:

For some odd reason though,

The Day That Never Comes - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #3044 on: July 30, 2011, 10:03:25 PM »
Trouble No More  &  Black Hearted Woman  -ABB
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3045 on: August 01, 2011, 07:06:06 AM »
"You Got It" - Roy Orbison
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3046 on: August 01, 2011, 09:39:22 AM »
Love that guy.

Taking DEE-pression pills.....
In tha hollywood hills.......
Actin' like I'm playin the part.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #3047 on: August 01, 2011, 09:55:06 AM »
Wasting Time - Kid Rock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3048 on: August 01, 2011, 10:24:18 AM »
"Godzilla" - BOC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #3049 on: August 01, 2011, 10:59:10 AM »
Until It Sleeps - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3050 on: August 01, 2011, 11:02:04 AM »
"Mony Mony" - Billy Idol

<having flashbacks of sittint at a bar in the Phillipines beating on the bar with a bottle of Red Horse singing "Hey motherfuckers, get laid , get fucked">

Good times.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 11:21:26 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3051 on: August 01, 2011, 11:07:06 AM »
East Bound and Down - Jerry Reed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3052 on: August 01, 2011, 11:11:05 AM »
Until It Sleeps - Metallica

What would you say is the best Metallica Album?  I have to go with Justice.

East Bound and Down - Jerry Reed

Good god, what a player!

Together - The Raconteurs <---another fine guitarist
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3053 on: August 01, 2011, 11:31:21 AM »
What would you say is the best Metallica Album?  I have to go with Justice.

Tough call.

I think I'd have to go with Master.  But you're talking to someone that even liked St Anger.  But their latest album was much better than St Anger, maybe their best one since the Black Album.

Their live album, S&M, may be my favorite live album.  Such a unique concept, that really works.

All in all, Master is one of my favorite albums, with Back in Black up there with it.

Living After Midnight - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3054 on: August 01, 2011, 12:18:23 PM »
Tough call.

I think I'd have to go with Master.  But you're talking to someone that even liked St Anger.  But their latest album was much better than St Anger, maybe their best one since the Black Album.

Their live album, S&M, may be my favorite live album.  Such a unique concept, that really works.

All in all, Master is one of my favorite albums, with Back in Black up there with it.

Living After Midnight - Judas Priest

I thought after the Black album they lost something that made them Metallica.  I don't know what it was, but it wasn't the same for me........then along came Death Magnetic and it was like I was listening to Master, Lighting and Justice all over again.   St. Anger was a bit heavier and like the old Metallica, than anything after Black.  I don't know if losing Newstead and picking up Trujillo had anything to do with that or not.  I don't know the back story on that one.  To me Justice was the complete album, top to bottom not a bad song imo.

Fade to Black - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3055 on: August 01, 2011, 12:25:43 PM »
I thought after the Black album they lost something that made them Metallica.  I don't know what it was, but it wasn't the same for me........then along came Death Magnetic and it was like I was listening to Master, Lighting and Justice all over again.   St. Anger was a bit heavier and like the old Metallica, than anything after Black.  I don't know if losing Newstead and picking up Trujillo had anything to do with that or not.  I don't know the back story on that one.  To me Justice was the complete album, top to bottom not a bad song imo.

Fade to Black - Metallica

I know this is watcha' listenin to but for a skinny sec, click teh tubes link and see if you recognize someone that doesn't seem to belong.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3056 on: August 01, 2011, 12:43:15 PM »
I know this is watcha' listenin to but for a skinny sec, click teh tubes link and see if you recognize someone that doesn't seem to belong.

Damn fine song and didn't realize that Trujillo was playing the bass. 

Speaking of Trujillo, I thought this was a good one.   Funny when Hetfield told Hammett his gig was in jeopardy.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3057 on: August 01, 2011, 01:08:03 PM »
Quick NC story.  A buddy of mine and his two sons were big Creek heads and saw them several times.  They played an outdoor concert in Auburn several years back and my buddy hung around afterward.  They went walking by the tour bus and out walks Chris Thile, mandolin in hand.  He talks to them and then sits down and starts playing.  Sean and Sara Watkins walk out and join in.  They sit around jamming outside their tour bus and gave my friends son a camera and asked him to video it since they like to capture moments on the road.  Sara Watkins wrote about it on their website. 

I saw them in Montgomery and tried the same thing but I got arrested for stalking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3058 on: August 01, 2011, 01:11:09 PM »
Quick NC story.  A buddy of mine and his two sons were big Creek heads and saw them several times.  They played an outdoor concert in Auburn several years back and my buddy hung around afterward.  They went walking by the tour bus and out walks Chris Thile, mandolin in hand.  He talks to them and then sits down and starts playing.  Sean and Sara Watkins walk out and join in.  They sit around jamming outside their tour bus and gave my friends son a camera and asked him to video it since they like to capture moments on the road.  Sara Watkins wrote about it on their website. 

I saw them in Montgomery and tried the same thing but I got arrested for stalking.

When you walk around a tour bus naked, they usually arrest you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3059 on: August 01, 2011, 01:20:33 PM »
When you walk around a tour bus naked, they usually arrest you.

I was not naked...the whole time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions