friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #3021 on: July 28, 2011, 11:14:21 AM »
Christians Inferno - Green Day
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3022 on: July 28, 2011, 12:09:33 PM »
But I got the one with the wifis, and the geebees.  I don't understand.

Why Can't This Be Love - Van Halen

I like your taste in Van Hagar.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 12:10:24 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #3023 on: July 28, 2011, 12:11:30 PM »
Uncle John's Band - Jimmy Buffett

Explain to me how "shuffle" mode can produce two songs from the exact same album, when I have 3500 songs on my iPhone.

I like the Dead version. Sounds like it was recorded in the basement of Kappa Sig or something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3024 on: July 28, 2011, 01:34:50 PM »
"Rapper's Delight" - Sugarhill Gang
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3025 on: July 28, 2011, 01:42:49 PM »
Back in Black - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3026 on: July 28, 2011, 01:45:19 PM »
"These Days" - Rascal Flats
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3027 on: July 28, 2011, 02:22:54 PM »
Not My Time - 3 Does Drown
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3028 on: July 28, 2011, 02:24:11 PM »
"Disease" - Matchbox Twenty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3029 on: July 28, 2011, 02:48:30 PM »
I like the Dead version. Sounds like it was recorded in the basement of Kappa Sig or something.

I know that most, or I should say a lot, of people don't/didn't like the Dead.  I love their stuff.  It was hard to get into it.  I would hear one recording of a live show and it would be shit.  The next recording of a live show with almost the same song line up would be genius.

Scarlet Begonias - Greatful Dead

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

chinook

« Reply #3030 on: July 28, 2011, 03:44:59 PM »
"middle aged crazy" - jerry lee lewis
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3031 on: July 28, 2011, 04:09:42 PM »
Not Everybody Likes Us - Hank Williams III
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3032 on: July 28, 2011, 05:20:22 PM »
The Everclear Song - Roger Creager
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3033 on: July 29, 2011, 06:55:09 AM »
"If You Ever Stop Loving Me" - Montgomery Gentry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3034 on: July 29, 2011, 10:56:30 AM »
Carnival - Cry of Love
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3035 on: July 29, 2011, 11:00:47 AM »
"Save Me, San Francisco" - Train
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #3036 on: July 29, 2011, 11:28:55 AM »
Wanted Dead or Alive - Bon Jovi
Working for the Weekend - Loverboy => Sani's favorite group not named Styx.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3037 on: July 29, 2011, 12:57:05 PM »
"Those Shoes" - The Eagles

Working for the Weekend - Loverboy => Sani's favorite group not named Styx.
Well they're no Duran Duran.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3038 on: July 29, 2011, 01:05:30 PM »
Aside from Jessica, I think its their best song.

Had no idea you liked it.  :rimshot:

What?  Great, yes!  Their best?  I don't know about that.

Trouble No More - Allman Brothers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #3039 on: July 29, 2011, 02:04:26 PM »
What?  Great, yes!  Their best?  I don't know about that.

Trouble No More - Allman Brothers

I see your Trouble No More. And raise you....

Revival - Allman Brothers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE