Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #2840 on: July 08, 2011, 11:47:28 AM »
"Crazy Bitch" - Buckcherry

The wife and her sister and a couple of their friends went out last week in Destin.  In between the drinking and whoring around, they went to either Hammerheads or DJ's...I forget.  Anywho, they had dueling pianos there and were taking fight song requests.  To get them to stop playing a fight song, you had to tip bigger than the person who paid for that song.  After that, they took requests and someone asked for Crazy Bitch.  Said they nailed it and the place went wild.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2841 on: July 08, 2011, 12:29:33 PM »
You're Gonna Fly With Me - Keith Urban

lol wut?

Hey Hey Hurray - Ryan Bingham
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2842 on: July 08, 2011, 12:47:51 PM »
lol wut?

Hey Hey Hurray - Ryan Bingham

Likes me some Urban.  His songs are too consistently sappy but the music overall is pretty good and the guy can rip a guitar up.  Plus, he's boning that 6'2" Kidman wench.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2843 on: July 08, 2011, 01:28:33 PM »
Likes me some Urban.  His songs are too consistently sappy but the music overall is pretty good and the guy can rip a guitar up.  Plus, he's boning that 6'2" Kidman wench.

Well, when you put it that way.......

Elevator - The Black Keys
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #2844 on: July 08, 2011, 01:52:58 PM »
Hoped in the car today to go to lunch, and Jessica by the Allman Brothers was on XM.  It's only about 84 today, and with that song on, I had to take the top off.  A perfect driving song.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2845 on: July 08, 2011, 02:07:04 PM »
"Headhunter" - Krokus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2846 on: July 08, 2011, 02:20:38 PM »
Hoped in the car today to go to lunch, and Jessica by the Allman Brothers was on XM.  It's only about 84 today, and with that song on, I had to take the top off.  A perfect driving song.

:thumsup:

The Lemon Song - Led Zeppelin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2847 on: July 08, 2011, 02:22:25 PM »
"Just a Gigalo" - David Lee Roth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

chinook

« Reply #2848 on: July 09, 2011, 04:24:24 PM »
"the clarivoyant"- iron maiden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wincrimson

• Motorboatin' is muh hobby
« Reply #2849 on: July 09, 2011, 10:30:09 PM »
St. Ides Heaven - Elliot Smith
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2850 on: July 11, 2011, 06:47:06 AM »
"Some Heads Are Gonna Roll" - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2851 on: July 11, 2011, 07:30:53 AM »
Sweet Soul Sister - The Cult
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2852 on: July 11, 2011, 10:00:02 AM »
The Road To Bakersfield - The Bastard Sons of Johnny Cash
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2853 on: July 11, 2011, 10:28:42 AM »
"Once Bitten Twice Shy" - Great White
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2854 on: July 11, 2011, 10:41:44 AM »
Damage, Inc. - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2855 on: July 11, 2011, 10:45:32 AM »
"Edge of the Century" - Styx
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2856 on: July 11, 2011, 10:54:49 AM »
Daisy Mae- Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit
Goddamn Lonley Love - Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit

They put on a hell of show.  If they ever come by your area check them out.  The only thing I could find bad to say about them is that the love they have for JD Black is disappointing.  Isbell can shread and his other musicians are damn good too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2857 on: July 11, 2011, 11:03:27 AM »
Rebecca (Live) - Pat McGee Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2858 on: July 11, 2011, 03:21:50 PM »
Sad, Sad Music (Acoustic) - Dwight Yoakam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2859 on: July 11, 2011, 03:38:25 PM »
Layla (from MTV Unplugged) - Eric Clapton
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions