"Emotions in Motion" - Billy Squire
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #2821 on: July 07, 2011, 10:14:19 AM »
The Non-Michael McDonald Doobies....wise choice. Fuck him.

He ruined them.

Walk Away - James Gang
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2822 on: July 07, 2011, 10:17:27 AM »
"Build a Fire" - Drivin'-n-Cryin'
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2823 on: July 07, 2011, 11:20:00 AM »
Girls Girls Girls - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2824 on: July 07, 2011, 01:13:33 PM »
"Saved by Zero" - The Fixx
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2825 on: July 07, 2011, 01:27:35 PM »
Making Plans - Miranda Lambert

I would wife without hesitation or question.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2826 on: July 07, 2011, 01:29:21 PM »
"Heard it in a Love Song" - The Marshall Tucker Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2827 on: July 07, 2011, 01:37:01 PM »

Figured you for a comment on Miss Lambert?

I know I have ranted about this before but.........I was watching a Skynard concert that I DVR'd the other night.  I wasn't for sure if it was one of the live shows from the 70's or the new stuff and the guide didn't give that info, so I took a chance.  It was the new stuff, with one or two oldies mixed in.  I just can't get over how bad they have become.  It really sucked.   It was horrible, I tired to be open minded and give it a try, just flat out was not entertained and thought it was a joke of a show.

Now I also DVR'd Johnny Cash "Live at Folsom"  outfuckingstanding show.  Wish I could have seen him live.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2828 on: July 07, 2011, 02:00:14 PM »

Wait...it's not Purty Little Love Song?

Damn
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2829 on: July 07, 2011, 02:01:12 PM »
Yesterday's Blues - Ryan Bingham
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2830 on: July 07, 2011, 02:04:28 PM »
"The Break Up Song" - Greg Kihn Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2831 on: July 07, 2011, 02:22:31 PM »
"The Break Up Song" - Greg Kihn Band

I lost on Jeopardy, baby....wooooooooooo
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2832 on: July 07, 2011, 02:40:29 PM »
All I Do is Win - DJ Khaled
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2833 on: July 07, 2011, 02:44:39 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2834 on: July 07, 2011, 03:05:47 PM »
"Nirvana" - The Cult
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2835 on: July 07, 2011, 03:08:06 PM »
Hollywood - Collective Soul
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2836 on: July 07, 2011, 05:08:13 PM »
While You Were Gone - BR549
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2837 on: July 08, 2011, 07:29:31 AM »
"Gimme Shelter" - Stones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2838 on: July 08, 2011, 10:31:25 AM »
You're Gonna Fly With Me - Keith Urban
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2839 on: July 08, 2011, 10:32:07 AM »
"Crazy Bitch" - Buckcherry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions