Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Going double down on the double down. (KFC)

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Going double down on the double down. (KFC)
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2010, 03:26:55 PM »
Something bothers me about the absence of a bun.  Do you eat it with your hands?  It seems weird to me to eat that with your hands vs having the bun there...I know it is the same thing cause you touch the bun with your hands too, but for some reason in my mind it seems gross.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2010, 03:28:25 PM »
Something bothers me about the absence of a bun.  Do you eat it with your hands?  It seems weird to me to eat that with your hands vs having the bun there...I know it is the same thing cause you touch the bun with your hands too, but for some reason in my mind it seems gross.
Like this!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2010, 03:30:44 PM »
Wait...that was the point I'm trying to make.

I'm saying if the bitch could have eaten a salad and a regular Coke. Adding Diet Coke to the completely unhealthy meal doesn't suddenly make it healthy.

Adding bread, lettuce, and tomatoes to something that is bad for you doesn't erase the calories or carbs that are already there, but actually add more, even a much smaller percentage.

No, you were trying to say that the double down is healthy because meats are good for you and that breads, fruits and veggies are bad. A healthy diet consist of mostly fruits, veggies, and grains you jackass. For more information, check out this chart which you should have learned about in grade school: http://www.studenthealth.gov.hk/english/health/health_dn/images/foods_chart.gif
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2010, 03:32:36 PM »
You do realize that the bread is good for you right? As well as lettuce and tomato.

Bread is only good for you if it's whole wheat and then that is even questionable based on your activity level.  Iceberg lettuce has barely any nutritional value at all.  If your going to eat a green on a sandwhich use spinach or romaine lettuce at least.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2010, 03:37:27 PM »
No, you were trying to say that the double down is healthy because meats are good for you and that breads, fruits and veggies are bad. A healthy diet consist of mostly fruits, veggies, and grains you jackass. For more information, check out this chart which you should have learned about in grade school: http://www.studenthealth.gov.hk/english/health/health_dn/images/foods_chart.gif
You are seriously tarding out on this one, Jeff.

I said that a double down is not less healthy than a fried chicken sandwich with cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise on it. It's called a fried chicken club, and you can purchase them many places without hearing about how it's a triple-bypass waiting to happen. The mayonnaise is way worse for you, the lettuce and tomato are pretty much negligible, and the bread is worse for you than not being there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2010, 03:39:23 PM »
Like this!

Do you own any other shirts?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2010, 03:40:04 PM »
I el oh el'd.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2010, 03:41:17 PM »
It was the same day. It was at the KFC right next to Verizon Wireless. I had my camera handy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2010, 03:47:21 PM »
It was the same day. It was at the KFC right next to Verizon Wireless. I had my camera handy.
Sure it was.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2010, 03:51:54 PM »

I said that a double down is not less healthy than a fried chicken sandwich with cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise on it. It's called a fried chicken club, and you can purchase them many places without hearing about how it's a triple-bypass waiting to happen. The mayonnaise is way worse for you, the lettuce and tomato are pretty much negligible, and the bread is worse for you than not being there.

Yes, but in stating this you brought up a common misconception about carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are not bad for you. Atkins diet= horrible for you. Its pretty much common sense that fast food is bad for you. The bread, veggies and fruits offer more nutritional value than just calories and carbs anyways. All meat diets=higher risk for heart disease and cancer.

To Stanfeld: "Whole grain" not "whole wheat." White bread and enriched whole wheat bread carry about the same nutritional value.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2010, 03:53:13 PM »
This is such an interesting thread :suicide:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2010, 03:53:32 PM »

+ I'm pretty geeked up on adderall and caffine fuck face.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2010, 03:54:49 PM »
+ I'm pretty geeked up on adderall and caffine fuck face.
Cocaine is a helluva drug.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2010, 04:02:19 PM »
Cocaine is a helluva drug.
We actually had a guy show up for work yesterday tweeking on something - a middle aged, family man-type, in great shape, a long distance bicyclist (like the MS150k ride), works in Procurement - someone I actually know and like.  He came in my office uninvited and plopped down on the couch and started talking a mile a minute about NOTHING... he was slurring, unshaven, dressed like a homeless guy his eyes were red and swollen and he said he had not slept in three days.  He was out of work for about three weeks and had just come back mid-week of last week - we were told he was "sick" - and now I am guessing he was at rehab, and that it did not take...

No clue what he was really on, but i guarantee you now that it was not something I ever want to take.   :blink:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2010, 04:08:46 PM »
We actually had a guy show up for work yesterday tweeking on something - a middle aged, family man-type, in great shape, a long distance bicyclist (like the MS150k ride), works in Procurement - someone I actually know and like.  He came in my office uninvited and plopped down on the couch and started talking a mile a minute about NOTHING... he was slurring, unshaven, dressed like a homeless guy his eyes were red and swollen and he said he had not slept in three days.  He was out of work for about three weeks and had just come back mid-week of last week - we were told he was "sick" - and now I am guessing he was at rehab, and that it did not take...

No clue what he was really on, but i guarantee you now that it was not something I ever want to take.   :blink:

Sounds like cocaine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2010, 04:15:24 PM »

Yes, but in stating this you brought up a common misconception about carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are not bad for you. Atkins diet= horrible for you. Its pretty much common sense that fast food is bad for you. The bread, veggies and fruits offer more nutritional value than just calories and carbs anyways. All meat diets=higher risk for heart disease and cancer.

To Stanfeld: "Whole grain" not "whole wheat." White bread and enriched whole wheat bread carry about the same nutritional value.

Stay on the safe side and get all your carbs from fruits and veggies and leave the grains out of it
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2010, 04:16:03 PM »
Sounds like cocaine.
or so you've been told?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2010, 04:17:15 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2010, 07:01:08 PM »
I've finally figured out why I value this website.  Any given topic can be argued vehemently, with tons of slanderous words and points so far exaggerated that it's ridiculous, yet no one really gets their feelings hurt. 

I think I love you people.  Even the hippies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2010, 07:05:53 PM »
Ok.  I obviously should have read the Cam Newton topic before making that statement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions