Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Going double down on the double down. (KFC)

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Going double down on the double down. (KFC)
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2010, 01:09:03 PM »
But Sani, how can you hate "The Colonel"?

Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!

At least someone around here is paying attention.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2010, 01:09:05 PM »
The answer we were looking for was....

"Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows. "

This paper contains facts. And this paper has the eighth highest circulation in the whole wide world. Right? Plenty of facts. "Pregnant man gives birth." That's a fact.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2010, 01:10:37 PM »
This paper contains facts. And this paper has the eighth highest circulation in the whole wide world. Right? Plenty of facts. "Pregnant man gives birth." That's a fact.

I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Now that was offside, wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2010, 01:21:02 PM »
At least someone around here is paying attention.
You know, I'll be honest with you, I had a really great time tonight and, uh, I'd really love to kiss you but I think that if I kiss you we'll end up kissing on the couch and if we end up kissing on the couch then chances are we'll kiss in the bedroom and if we kiss in the bedroom then, you know, tha-that's the part I always rush into and I just don't think it's a good idea to rush into spending the night together.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2010, 01:30:20 PM »
You know, I'll be honest with you, I had a really great time tonight and, uh, I'd really love to kiss you but I think that if I kiss you we'll end up kissing on the couch and if we end up kissing on the couch then chances are we'll kiss in the bedroom and if we kiss in the bedroom then, you know, tha-that's the part I always rush into and I just don't think it's a good idea to rush into spending the night together.

I wanna spend the night together.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2010, 01:39:17 PM »

Good song... notice how in the video Keith Richards actually resembles a live person. Ah, the good old days.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xblk5e_the-rolling-stones-let-s-spend-the_news
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2010, 01:45:37 PM »
Good song... notice how in the video Keith Richards actually resembles a live person. Ah, the good old days.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xblk5e_the-rolling-stones-let-s-spend-the_news

The name of the song is LET'S Spend the Night Together.

Shit is just flying over everybody's head today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2010, 01:49:12 PM »

Shit is just flying over everybody's head today.

I swear if you guys rip on me 13 or 14 more times... I'm outta here!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2010, 01:53:04 PM »

poop is just flying over everybody's head today.

same concept....

wait...what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2010, 01:57:47 PM »
I have no problem with that.

(and)

Wow, you've turned into a right sexy wee bastard. Do you know that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2010, 02:54:00 PM »
I have no problem with that.

(and)

Well, I know everyone always says sense of humor, but I'd really have to go with breast size.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2010, 06:07:58 PM »
I swear if you guys rip on me 13 or 14 more times... I'm outta here!
Is that what happened to Kaos...seriously?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Tiger Wench

« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2010, 10:57:16 PM »
Well, I know everyone always says sense of humor, but I'd really have to go with breast size.
Fine. Go. You've stayed your hour.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2010, 06:59:48 AM »
Fine. Go. You've stayed your hour.

I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Now that was offside, wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2010, 09:13:23 AM »
Head, Pant's Now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2010, 11:33:11 AM »
The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2010, 11:35:49 AM »
The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2010, 11:36:54 AM »
You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2010, 12:22:36 PM »
*TWEET*  Foul!  Intentional use of a previously used line.  10 Yards from the previous spot, first down.

Sani, two words: therapy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2010, 12:58:42 PM »
*TWEET*  Foul!  Intentional use of a previously used line.  10 Yards from the previous spot, first down.

Damn.  Missed that one.

My name is John Johnson but everyone here calls me Vicki.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions