Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Jesus H. Christ...Sweet Home Alabama...

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Jesus H. Christ...Sweet Home Alabama...
« Reply #200 on: May 03, 2010, 03:30:36 PM »
A-phukin'-men, brother.

BTW - I am a Christian.   This is what Ive been trying to tell you and Wes. Not every Christian is a dogmatic, damning Fallwell zealout. Many are - and they probably get on my nerves as much as they do yours. I think they give the religion a bad name. This is much of the reason I don't go to church anymore. Many Christians act nothing like Christ. Hate the followers, but dont hate the Christ.  Many "Christians" have totally perverted the Bible and Christianity in general. When you start judging my soul as a fellow human and Christian, youve lost me. Its funny how so many people who claim to read the Bible, don't. "Judge not, that ye be not judged?" - Matthew 7:1.  I wonder why they only read or interpret things out of the Bible that are convenient to them? Hmmm....I was actually told by a family member that if I wasnt putting 10% of my gross paycheck in the plate every week, I was certain to burn.  Ummm yeah - you just lost me. And show me where the doctrine says this....because it doesn't.

Ive posted this quote before, but it never gets old => I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #201 on: May 03, 2010, 03:30:54 PM »
Just my opinion...for the record...there is no way on God's green earth that Kaos left this board because of a disagreement over this or any other issue.  Right or wrong, the man lives to take a position and debate it to the death (So to speak).  If he did leave because of that, something's gone wrong with that boy's medulla oblongata.

This thread has little to do with a debate. It is more of an argument between 2 retards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #202 on: May 03, 2010, 03:37:03 PM »
Are you guys serious?

This is just dumb... The commercial is dumb and Tim James is a simpleton.  As an Alabamian or prior Alabamian you should all be ashamed that this man is representing the state.  This is gives people ammunition to mock us. 

The commercial is retarded.  Yes, genius, the problem to our budget issue is to reduce the languages on the DL test.  I thought this was America...rabble rabble...they took er jobs!

I love the American mentality portrayed by people on this board.  Jibba Jab! They should speak Anglish if they live here...Yet, if you travel to any other country you expect them to speak English there or it angers you...

Im not trying to call AWK out, but I think the downhill slide started here with the jabs....Page 1 - it didnt take long on this thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #203 on: May 03, 2010, 03:42:24 PM »
Im not trying to call AWK out, but I think the downhill slide started here with the jabs....Page 1 - it didnt take long on this thread.
The first 3/4's of that post is making fun of James...

The second part is not targeted towards anyone specifically, and was made true by many of the posts preceding and following it. 

I said it before, but I don't really care anymore.  It's obvious that if you don't stick to the status quo people get their vagina's bent out of shape.  Continue with the back patting. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #204 on: May 03, 2010, 04:02:18 PM »
It's obvious that if you don't stick to the status quo people get their vagina's bent out of shape.  

Just because your dick is bent doesn't mean the vagina is bent out of shape.--Ghandi
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #205 on: May 03, 2010, 04:03:32 PM »
Just because your dick is bent doesn't mean the vagina is bent out of shape.--Ghandi
I want some fucking rice. --Ghandi
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #206 on: May 03, 2010, 04:03:59 PM »

That's my favorite of the Mahatma's quotes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #207 on: May 03, 2010, 04:05:16 PM »
I must have read that wrong...  It's all my fault. 

After being attacked the way we were in the DADT thread, I figured that you guys would appreciate the gay-friendly terms of endearment.  Besides, you know that's just a harmless little jab along with beta-male and others that I use.  I don't recall ever calling you an idiot in this thread, but you guys promptly take a difference of opinion, perception or whatever and turn it into a personal attack.  I can't see how you're incapable of recognizing the difference. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

GH2001

« Reply #208 on: May 03, 2010, 04:07:29 PM »
The first 3/4's of that post is making fun of James...

The second part is not targeted towards anyone specifically, and was made true by many of the posts preceding and following it. 

I said it before, but I don't really care anymore.  It's obvious that if you don't stick to the status quo people get their vagina's bent out of shape.  Continue with the back patting. 

I'm just showing you where the insults starting flying in the thread. You see things through very different glasses than me obviously.

Arguing against the status quo is one thing. Starting an elitist mentality, "you're wrong if you don't agree with my assessment" pissing contest is another.  You can generalize all you want on the back patting but you know good and well that I don't subscribe to any "club" or status quo. I don't fall in line. I'm gonna tell you what I think. If it conflicts with you, Kaos or GarMan - I don't care.  You're pissed because not everyone agreed with your assessment.  You couldn't fathom that your opinion might not be law of the land. At least Chad seems to be able to understand my position.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GarMan

« Reply #209 on: May 03, 2010, 04:15:46 PM »
There are plenty of threads begun with sentiments along the lines of "Here's another thing that those beta-male, liberals would like to see!".

So, when the few non-herd members here jump in, of course they're on the defensive.  They've had their manhood challenged from the jump. 

Well, true beta-males have no manhood to defend.  I can't help that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #210 on: May 03, 2010, 04:18:09 PM »
I'm just showing you where the insults starting flying in the thread. You see things through very different glasses than me obviously.

Arguing against the status quo is one thing. Starting an elitist mentality, "you're wrong if you don't agree with my assessment" pissing contest is another.  You can generalize all you want on the back patting but you know good and well that I don't subscribe to any "club" or status quo. I don't fall in line. I'm gonna tell you what I think. If it conflicts with you, Kaos or GarMan - I don't care.  You're pissed because not everyone agreed with your assessment.  You couldn't fathom that your opinion might not be law of the land. At least Chad seems to be able to understand my position.
I'm not pissed at all.  I don't give a flying fuck if a single person agrees with me and I have no elitist mentality.

My whole point to this stupid thread is that the commercial is ridiculous and makes Alabama look stupid.  Period.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #211 on: May 03, 2010, 04:20:22 PM »
Also, when people say stuff like "shoot em all", "beta-male", and other barely even offensive things it's hard not to step back and say what the fuck?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #212 on: May 03, 2010, 04:26:14 PM »
Also, when people say stuff like "shoot em all", "beta-male", and other barely even offensive things it's hard not to step back and say what the phuk?

And the sign says - long haired hippie people.....need not apply.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #213 on: May 03, 2010, 04:29:28 PM »
And the sign says - long haired hippie people.....need not apply.

You got to have a membership card to get inside....Huuuaa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #214 on: May 03, 2010, 04:36:12 PM »
This thread has little to do with a debate. It is more of an argument between 2 retards.

You have no frame of reference here, Donny. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #215 on: May 03, 2010, 04:41:17 PM »
You have no frame of reference here, Donny. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know...

Exactly.  There are way more than 2 retards on this thread. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GarMan

« Reply #216 on: May 03, 2010, 07:27:57 PM »
Also, when people say stuff like "shoot em all", "beta-male", and other barely even offensive things it's hard not to step back and say what the phuk? 

Sort of like my reaction to every one of your posts in here... 
 :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #217 on: May 03, 2010, 08:39:17 PM »
Exactly.  There are way more than 2 retards on this thread. 

Also, Dude, retard is not the preferred nomenclature. Logically-challenged, please.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #218 on: May 03, 2010, 10:51:03 PM »
Also, Dude, retard is not the preferred nomenclature. Logically-challenged, please.

http://www.youknow-forkids.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/dudeprint.jpg

The Dude Abides.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

« Reply #219 on: May 03, 2010, 11:47:43 PM »
It's obvious that if you don't stick to the status quo people get their vagina's bent out of shape.  Continue with the back patting. 

If the status quo is rational discussion about a topic, while respecting alternative opinions and perspectives without resorting to personal attacks, you're right.  You and your pals will continue to offend and piss people off around here.  But, don't get your panties in a wad when others throw it back at you.  A couple of light-hearted jabs are just part of the fun and games, but the arrogant, know-it-all attacks calling anyone who disagrees with you an "idiot" is beyond ridiculous.  There have been several great discussions across polar-opposite positions in here without resorting to that crap. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions