Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Official 2010 MLB Bitch and Moan Thread

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
The Official 2010 MLB Bitch and Moan Thread
« on: April 08, 2010, 05:01:22 PM »
Baseball season has started and the Astros already suck.  Lose to one of the (other) worst teams in baseball on Opening Day at home.  Half their decent players are on DL.  The rotation is full of no names plus a washed up, injured Mississippi redneck and a left handed midget. 

Normally this is the time of year when I say "Hey!  It's early!  Lots of room for improvement!"  But not this year.

This year, I am gonna go ahead and just write them off, anoint the Cards as div champs, Pujols as MVP and go have a drink or twelve while I wait for football season to start.  I'll take my boss's awesome home plate seats when he offers them to me for free, and I'll go eat a greasy overpriced hot dog and watch some team destroy the Disastros.  But Uncle Drayton will not be getting any of my ticket money this year.  He sucks as bad as they do.

So yeah, it's baseball season.

Whoo.  Hoo. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: The Official 2010 MLB Bitch and Moan Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 05:08:13 PM »
Sorry Wench, but I drafted your washed up Mississippi redneck...so he is bound to have his worst season yet.

But, on the bright side, my cubbies lost 16-5 on opening day.  Zambrano needs to go back to the California Penal league or wherever the hell he came from.  I think it's going to be a tight race to see who hits the cellar this season in the Central.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 05:31:40 PM »
0-2, all feels normal.  Fuck Peter Angelos in da mouf.  I fucking give up on the thought of ever making the playoffs again as long as he is alive.  :suicide:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 06:27:09 PM »
At least the 'stros scored last night. First 4 runs of the season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 10:43:41 AM »
Baseball season has started and the Astros already suck.  Lose to one of the (other) worst teams in baseball on Opening Day at home.  Half their decent players are on DL.  The rotation is full of no names plus a washed up, injured Mississippi redneck and a left handed midget. 

Normally this is the time of year when I say "Hey!  It's early!  Lots of room for improvement!"  But not this year.

This year, I am gonna go ahead and just write them off, anoint the Cards as div champs, Pujols as MVP and go have a drink or twelve while I wait for football season to start.  I'll take my boss's awesome home plate seats when he offers them to me for free, and I'll go eat a greasy overpriced hot dog and watch some team destroy the Disastros.  But Uncle Drayton will not be getting any of my ticket money this year.  He sucks as bad as they do.

So yeah, it's baseball season.

Whoo.  Hoo. 

Aren't you an Alabama native? Why dont you just become a Braves fan? You know they will always be in the hunt plus its your home team (if youre from AL). The Astros - well , they just havent been the same since the Ryan Express. Him and Mike Scott were a great duo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2010, 06:50:42 PM »
I hope Jason Motte's arm falls off. That is all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2010, 12:38:05 AM »
Aren't you an Alabama native? Why dont you just become a Braves fan? You know they will always be in the hunt plus its your home team (if youre from AL). The Astros - well , they just havent been the same since the Ryan Express. Him and Mike Scott were a great duo.
Go peddle your shit elsewhere, jackass.  Don't try to take this away from me. This is how I make it through to the start of football season.

The Braves are not the freaking "home team" - they are in Georgia.  They are just closer than the next guys.   I don't owe the Braves a got-damn thing.  I was a Braves fan during the Dale Murphy - Brett Butler - Rick Camp days.  They sucked.  I move to Dallas in 1992 and the bastards win the fucking World Series.  Fuck the Braves.   I live in Houston now, and the Disastros are all I got in the way of live baseball.  In fact, just today, my boss gave me his home plate seats for the Cards series in July.  I chose that series because at least I will get to see Albert Pujols.  And I see him for free.  Not one penny of my ticket money goes to that stupid cheap fucker Uncle Drayton.  Fucking Astros.  I hope Pujols shells them every damn time he hits the plate. 

And what a load of horseshit this season has started off to be - as of today, April 9, 2010, the Disastros are the only winless team in Major League Baseball.  THE ONLY FUCKING TEAM WITHOUT A WIN.  Tonight was the second shut out in a row - against the fucking Phillies.  Lance Berkman may ask to be on the damn DL all fucking year.  I would not blame him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2010, 09:11:10 PM »
Go peddle your poop elsewhere, jackass.  Don't try to take this away from me. This is how I make it through to the start of football season.

The Braves are not the freaking "home team" - they are in Georgia.  They are just closer than the next guys.   I don't owe the Braves a got-damn thing.  I was a Braves fan during the Dale Murphy - Brett Butler - Rick Camp days.  They sucked.  I move to Dallas in 1992 and the bastards win the phuking World Series.  phuk the Braves.   I live in Houston now, and the Disastros are all I got in the way of live baseball.  In fact, just today, my boss gave me his home plate seats for the Cards series in July.  I chose that series because at least I will get to see Albert Pujols.  And I see him for free.  Not one penny of my ticket money goes to that stupid cheap phuker Uncle Drayton.  phuking Astros.  I hope Pujols shells them every damn time he hits the plate. 

And what a load of horsepoop this season has started off to be - as of today, April 9, 2010, the Disastros are the only winless team in Major League Baseball.  THE ONLY phukING TEAM WITHOUT A WIN.  Tonight was the second shut out in a row - against the phuking Phillies.  Lance Berkman may ask to be on the damn DL all phuking year.  I would not blame him.

I think you read way too much into my post. Quit trying so hard.

And on "fuck the Braves" and loving the Astros - suit yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2010, 11:57:25 PM »
Unbe-fucking-lievable.  Still winless.  STILL WINLESS.   :&

Doc Halladay pitches a complete game.  WTF ever.  Astros suck.  Maybe I should just get GF to make me an "Astros Suck" icon so I won't have to write that out all fucking season long. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2010, 12:13:40 AM »
carlos lee and michael bourn"e" can eat monkey turds. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2010, 07:42:08 AM »
Astros will win 2 of 3 in St Louis.  Our bullpen sucks.  They fucking suck.  Can we just spot everyone we play 4 runs after the 6th, and call it a day.   Both our losses have come in walk off fashion.  Fuckers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2010, 11:09:44 AM »
Astros will win 2 of 3 in St Louis.  Our bullpen sucks.  They fucking suck.  Can we just spot everyone we play 4 runs after the 6th, and call it a day.   Both our losses have come in walk off fashion.  Fuckers.

Two words for you, Jarhead:

STILL.

WINLESS.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2010, 02:47:46 PM »
That's going to change in about 5 hours...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2010, 03:15:25 PM »
Two words for you, Jarhead:

STILL.

WINLESS.

I saw that on the highlights this morning. 0-6. I actually feel bad for you TW - even if you do call me a worthless jackass weekly. :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2010, 03:58:40 PM »
I actually feel bad for you TW - even if you do call me a worthless jackass weekly. :)

Hey, if the shoe fits... fits up your ass, I mean... :moon:

Plus, I only abuse because I love...

STILL.

WINLESS.

Thanks for trying to cheer me up, Jarhead, but I do not anticipate that status changing tonight.  I did not think it would be possible to have even LESS run support than we had last year... but HEY!  Apparently ANYTHING is possible!!   :wartim:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2010, 04:06:36 PM »
If they lose tonight, can I call them the Astrooooooos?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2010, 04:19:24 PM »
If they lose tonight, can I call them the Fucking Astrooooooos?

Yes, as amended.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2010, 09:49:21 PM »
Yes, as amended.

Dont feel too bad. Our Braves got ass raped tonight 17-2. Ouch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2010, 09:55:02 PM »
Two things, Wench. 

1) Don't pitch to Pujols. 

2) 11 pitches for Jason Motte in the 9th?  Good Lord, what does your batting coach say, go out and hack at anything?  Motte fucking sucks.  Seriously, I'd rather have Brad Fucking Lidge than this ass clown.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2010, 10:53:15 PM »
Albert Pujols has more RBIs than the ENTIRE HOUSTON FUCKING ASTROS BASEBALL TEAM COMBINED.

Now excuse me while I go start a countdown clock for football season.  Baseball season is not even three full weeks old yet, and I am already over it.    :flag:

STILL.

WINLESS.

Unbe-fucking-lievable...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions