No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Save Guam!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 07:13:39 AM »
How the fuck do these people get elected?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 10:07:01 AM »
How the fuck do these people get elected?

You know how. You are just too afraid to say it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 10:21:06 AM »
You know how. You are just too afraid to say it.

I'm not afraid to say it.  Their constituency is as dumb as they are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 10:35:17 AM »
How the phuk do these people get elected?

Was thinking the same thing myself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2010, 01:03:33 PM »
Even worse?  THIS is the guy that replaced Cynthia McKinney.  THIS is what his district got as a replacement.

Those people are fucked in the head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2010, 03:16:48 PM »
Even worse?  THIS is the guy that replaced Cynthia McKinney.  THIS is what his district got as a replacement.

Those people are fucked in the head.

They are vastly better off with this guy. Seriously.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2010, 05:53:32 PM »
Someone needs to inform ole Hank that the people of Guam will be fine if they just run to the other side when it starts to tip over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2010, 06:05:07 PM »
Someone needs to inform ole Hank that the people of Guam will be fine if they just run to the other side when it starts to tip over.
:bugs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2010, 11:12:35 AM »
I'm not afraid to say it.  Their constituency is as dumb as they are.

They aint got no damn constituency!! Stokes got constituency!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2010, 11:16:32 AM »
They aint got no damn constituency!! Stokes got constituency!!

Well he is the reform candidate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2010, 04:20:54 PM »
Yeah.  Ok.  He was being a funny man.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2010, 05:48:14 PM »
It looks like Hank also supports overturning DADT... another genius position.

http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/freshloaf/tag/rep-hank-johnson/

U.S. Senate to hold hearings on ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’
Thursday, July 30th, 2009

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-NY, has secured a commitment from the Senate Armed Services Committee to hold hearings this fall on the military’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy, which bans openly gay soldiers from serving. Gillibrand had tried over the last several weeks to rally support behind a measure that would put an 18-month moratorium on the policy, but couldn’t come up with the votes.

In the House, Rep. Patrick Murphy, D-PA, is leading the charge against the policy by sponsoring a bill that would overturn DADT.  Murphy, an Iraq War veteran, is getting major backing from the Human Rights Campaign and Stonewall Democrats. Georgia Congressmen John Lewis and Hank Johnson are co-sponsors of Murphy’s bill.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2010, 09:22:33 PM »
Well he is the reform candidate.

Hey Sani -  I got an idea. Maybe we ought to get us some that reform.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2010, 06:53:21 AM »
Hey Sani -  I got an idea. Maybe we ought to get us some that reform.

I'll reform you, you soft-headed son of a bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions