Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Road March for Shon Coleman (pictures added)

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Road March for Shon Coleman
« Reply #200 on: May 06, 2010, 07:11:14 PM »
I guess this is an appropriate place to share this.

I got word today that my nephew that has ALL may have relapsed.  He has been in the maintenance phase for nearly a year now, on monthly chemo, but at his check-up today, when they did the spinal tap, they found something wrong.  They will be doing a bone marrow draw this afternoon to see what is going on.  This is obviously not good news.  

He is four years old.

I am asking for prayers.
I just got word that the bone marrow draw was negative - he has not relapsed.  Even so, something showed up in his spinal fluid, so we are not totally out of the woods yet.  But no relapse is a wonderful thing...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #201 on: May 06, 2010, 07:13:11 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #202 on: May 06, 2010, 07:19:48 PM »
I just got word that the bone marrow draw was negative - he has not relapsed.  Even so, something showed up in his spinal fluid, so we are not totally out of the woods yet.  But no relapse is a wonderful thing...

That is good news Jen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 10:26:02 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #204 on: May 08, 2010, 12:32:47 PM »
Tomorrow is the Day...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #205 on: May 08, 2010, 12:33:51 PM »
help me spread the word any and everywhere we can today!

http://stj.convio.net/goto/wareagleshon
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #206 on: May 08, 2010, 07:12:54 PM »
facebook page for the fund created today

become a fan today!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shon-Coleman-Tribute-Fund/117372084963053?v=wall#!/pages/Shon-Coleman-Tribute-Fund/117372084963053?v=info
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #207 on: May 09, 2010, 01:27:18 PM »
Pictures from the march. Join the facebook page to see more! Godfather, I will have your patch mailed out to you this week!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Shon-Coleman-Tribute-Fund/117372084963053

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Road March for Shon Coleman (pictures added)
« Reply #208 on: May 10, 2010, 07:37:34 AM »
Great pictures.

My only question is what is the blond doing without a cover and why does the elderly one have ear buds in?

Unsat I tell ya.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #209 on: May 10, 2010, 11:44:29 AM »
Great pictures.

My only question is what is the blond doing without a cover and why does the elderly one have ear buds in?

Unsat I tell ya.

same reason we are wearing unauthorized patches on our sleeve. On days like that we say fook the regs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #210 on: May 10, 2010, 11:45:57 AM »
same reason we are wearing unauthorized patches on our sleeve. On days like that we say fook the regs.

Great pics, great work and a hearty War Eagle to you, sir.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #211 on: May 10, 2010, 01:30:01 PM »
Great pics, great work and a hearty War Eagle to you, sir.
:clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #212 on: May 10, 2010, 01:51:32 PM »
You are a great American my friend. Good job JG!  :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #213 on: May 10, 2010, 03:20:32 PM »
Those are awesome WE44!!

BTW I hope you kept kicking the UK fan in the ass, whilst walking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #214 on: May 10, 2010, 10:29:37 PM »
Saw you on WSAF in Montgomery tonight. SWEET!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #215 on: May 11, 2010, 06:40:31 PM »
this fight might have gotten quite a bit more personal today. My girlfriend's little sister went to the doctor and they some concerns over what might be a cyst on her ovary but what could possibly be ovarian cancer. She had an ultrasound done today, and I was hoping that would provide the all clear, however, they are seeking a second opinion. Pray that we get some good news tomorrow. Thanks y'all.

TW, how is your nephew(i believe)??
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #216 on: May 11, 2010, 09:56:24 PM »
this fight might have gotten quite a bit more personal today. My girlfriend's little sister went to the doctor and they some concerns over what might be a cyst on her ovary but what could possibly be ovarian cancer. She had an ultrasound done today, and I was hoping that would provide the all clear, however, they are seeking a second opinion. Pray that we get some good news tomorrow. Thanks y'all.

TW, how is your nephew(i believe)??
I will add her to the list.

Caleb had to go back to the hospital today.  He has not relapsed, but they cannot figure out why his red blood count is so low.  He got two transfusions last week when all hell broke loose, and he may have had another today - have not heard from his mom for an update yet tonight.  Thanks for asking, J.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #217 on: May 18, 2010, 09:59:06 AM »
Bruce Feldman is talking with an ESPN producer about doing a story on ESPN....this is hopefully going to be a good chance for the Auburn Family to show what they're all about on a national level.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #218 on: May 18, 2010, 11:33:37 AM »
hey y'all, sorry for bombarding the board with posts about this daily, but I am really commited to continue making a difference for children across the country --- and my resources are limited here.

Anyways, Bruce Feldman (ESPN.com) has contacted me about the possibility of a story running about the Shon Coleman Tribute Fund on an ESPN show in the future. This is the Auburn Family's opportunity to really show the country what Auburn really is all about. My resources are pretty limited here, so I am asking communities of the Auburn family (such as TigersX) to come together and utilize all their resources for getting the word out about this fund. Let's make this a can't miss opportunity for ESPN to pick up and report on what it truly means to be a part of the Auburn Family. That we truly care about the well-being of our school, individual students/athletes, family, tradition and the desire to help people out in this world who need it the most.

I would ask that if you can think of ways to spread this link around and get the word out to stand behind Shon, his family, and all the amazing things that St. Jude does in the lives of children from all across our great country.

This isn't my effort, but a family effort. We need everyone to get involved. If they aren't a part of the TigersX community -- make sure they have an opportunity to pledge their support. Together we can make an unbelievable difference in the lives of others.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #219 on: May 18, 2010, 11:41:13 AM »
hey y'all, sorry for bombarding the board with posts about this daily, but I am really commited to continue making a difference for children across the country --- and my resources are limited here.

Anyways, Bruce Feldman (ESPN.com) has contacted me about the possibility of a story running about the Shon Coleman Tribute Fund on an ESPN show in the future. This is the Auburn Family's opportunity to really show the country what Auburn really is all about. My resources are pretty limited here, so I am asking communities of the Auburn family (such as TigersX) to come together and utilize all their resources for getting the word out about this fund. Let's make this a can't miss opportunity for ESPN to pick up and report on what it truly means to be a part of the Auburn Family. That we truly care about the well-being of our school, individual students/athletes, family, tradition and the desire to help people out in this world who need it the most.

I would ask that if you can think of ways to spread this link around and get the word out to stand behind Shon, his family, and all the amazing things that St. Jude does in the lives of children from all across our great country.

This isn't my effort, but a family effort. We need everyone to get involved. If they aren't a part of the TigersX community -- make sure they have an opportunity to pledge their support. Together we can make an unbelievable difference in the lives of others.

Post all you can.  We appreciate the updates.  This is a great thing!  I've donated directly to the SJ site, and will buy a T-shirt shortly.

Shared the link multiple times on FB.  Keep us posted!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions